Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
My 4 pack break
Topic Started: Jan 21 2014, 11:06 PM (670 Views)
bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I had ordered 4 mini packs from Japan for me to open, just so I had the enjoyment of opening some packs, rather than buying all the singles I wanted from ebay.

After being hit with customs charges :crying I finally received the package today.

In the first 3 packs I opened, I got jersey cards in each one - Howard, Tonev and Crouch.

As I picked up the final pack to open, I said out loud 'Please be a Wilshere autograph'.

This is what was inside!

Posted Image

It is numbered 4/5 and is the gold version! I could not be happier and it has gone straight into my ever growing Jack Wilshere PC!
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
They worked out at 15 a pack, with another 1.50 per pack for postage.

It's my fault I got charged customs as I told the sender what cost to declare them at and it was too high to avoid the charges.

So even after all the messing about, they still cost less than the 25 a pack here!
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Thanks everyone! For some reason I have had amazing luck with this product. First the Ronaldo 1/1 and now the Wilshere!

Sending good vibes to anyone ordering packets of this!

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
A kind friend from Japan organised this for me. I didn't get the packs through a dealer.

Another /5 Wilshere jersey auto card sold on ebay for around 200, but this was not a patch, just jersey with what looked like part of an auto. Much prefer my version! :)
Edited by bibster, Jan 23 2014, 07:20 AM.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Thanks Chris! :)

Have you picked anything Hart related up from this set at all?

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I know what you mean Chris, the better stuff goes for a pretty penny where Hart is concerned. Picked up the 1/1 plate really cheap, as the American seller had it on buy it now and obviously didn't know who he was! I just got lucky (again!) ;)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Premier Gold 2013 · Next Topic »
Add Reply