Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Card explanation
Topic Started: Jan 27 2014, 05:20 PM (1,046 Views)
[ *  * ]
Hello collectors,

I just signed up on this website and I think you guys can help me out.
The Panini Adrenalyn XL Champions League is the first serie I collect and I really do like it, but I have one question :help :

What does the P+('random' number) mean on the Top Masters, Game Changers, Goal Stoppers and Fans' Favourite?

Please tell me,

Taggetive :cheers
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
Member Avatar
Signature Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I don't play the game but I'm guessing it is some sort of boost to the numbers
A Big Thankyou to all my Trading Partners

My Forum Feedback - Click Here

TRADE LIST - Click Here

WISH LIST - Click Here

[ *  * ]
Perhaps. At least I don't think it's coincidence that only the TM, GC, GS and FF do have these numbers, cause they are the second card of a player, who also has at least a base card, rising star card or star player card. Following that theory it makes sense that the impact signings and legends don't have this P+number, because they don't have a base card, a star player or rising star card. But I just can't figure out what's the connection between thase cards and numbers.

Nevertheless, thanks for your answer. :D
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
on swedish panini website is clear explanation. use google translation and all will be easy

Du kommer att lägga märke till att det finns ett litet P med en siffra intill på vissa utvalda specialkort. Detta är det nya PANINI INDEX som bygger på det antal gånger en spelare aktiverades i vårt onlinespel förra säsongen. Ju fler aktiveringar, desto högre poäng i PANINI INDEX! Till exempel var Lionel Messi den spelare som aktiverades mest i onlinespelet förra säsongen och han har därför +100 poäng i PANINI INDEX. Neymar (en ny spelare för denna säsong) har däremot endast +10 poäng, vilket är minimivärdet i PANINI INDEX. För att öka poängen i PANINI INDEX för din favoritspelare för nästa säsong, gå in på nätet och börja spela!

Samla på alla kort och spela mot dina kompisar - återupplev matcher på den speciella spelplanen. Förvara sedan korten i din samlarpärm eller speciella metallask. Håll utkik efter kort i LIMITED EDITION med extra poäng och använd dem för att slå dina kompisar!
[ *  * ]
Wow, never thought of that. Thanks for telling me!
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Champions League Adrenalyn XL 2013/2014 · Next Topic »
Add Reply