Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
First pics, release date and information; First pics, release date and information
Topic Started: Jan 29 2014, 05:44 PM (11,521 Views)
Adrenalyn XL
Member Avatar
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hello I already found some information and pics about this collection on www.coolcard.se
starter pack: http://www.coolcard.se/pre-buy-1-mega-starter-pack-nordic-edition-panini-adrenalyn-xl-world-cup-2014/10146-0
and packets: http://www.coolcard.se/pre-buy-1-pack-nordic-edition-panini-adrenalyn-xl-world-cup-2014/10147-0
and the tin ball: http://www.coolcard.se/pre-buy-1-tin-ball-nordic-edition-panini-adrenalyn-xl-world-cup-2014/10148-0
It looks like the cards are the same design as the Road To The World Cup Collection, that is going to change I think.

Some information:
6 Cards per pack!

Despite no Scandinavian team being qualified for the first time since 1982, there are still NORDIC EDITION products, with exclusive features and exciting new contents:

NEW! 2 exclusive NORDIC EDITION subsets, featuring 10 extra cards!
NEW! Player facts and stats on the back of NORDIC EDITION subsets.
NEW! Extra-large Limited Edition cards available for starter packs and gift boxes 4 times bigger than normal Limited Edition cards!

COLLECTION HIGHLIGHTS

426 cards to collect!
The biggest stars and all 32 teams from the FIFA WORLD CUP 2014.
NEW! UTILITY PLAYER subset featuring players that can adopt a variety of different positions on the pitch.
NEW! ONE TO WATCH subset with players to keep an eye on at next years tournament, from rising stars to older players having the season of their life.
NEW! DEFENSIVE ROCK subset starring the worlds best defenders.
NEW! EXPERT subset featuring select players who have appeared in at least two previous World Cups.
NEW! DOUBLE TROUBLE lenticular cards with 2 star players from the worlds best teams on the same card.
Unique codes printed on cards for online play.
2 special, exclusive NORDIC EDITION subsets:
NEW! 5 x BALLON DOR special cards featuring players shortlisted for the FIFA award since its creation in 2010.
NEW! 5 x GOAL MACHINE special cards starring select top scorers from the FIFA World Cup 2014 qualifying rounds.

NORDIC EDITION SUBSETS, ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

The following subsets are exclusive to NORDIC EDITION products, offering greater collectability and added value:

NEW! GOAL MACHINE
5 cards to collect
Featuring players that scored more than 10 goals in FIFA World Cup 2014 qualifying
Player facts and stats from previous World Cups and qualifying campaigns printed on back of cards

NEW! BALLON DOR
5 cards to collect
Starring players shortlisted for the FIFA award since its creation in 2010
Player facts and stats from previous World Cups and qualifying campaigns printed on back of cards

Release dates (on coolcard.se):
Packs, Boxes, Cases and Binders: February 14
Mega Starter Packs: February 28
Gift box and tin ball: March 10
Edited by Adrenalyn XL, Jan 29 2014, 06:04 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
MatchAttaxMaster101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
@spag- more than likely, would be shocked if not. :-)

mszaby
Member Avatar
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
You need more than 1000 packs to complete your set. And don't forget about the hundreds of limiteds and xxl limiteds.
And if you need the UK edition English players and int. too? Will be different Rooney TM, Ashley Cole expert? You have to swap or buy them.
In 2010 there were different players and teams in different WC 2010 editions.
In 2012 Euro there were different Irish players.
We should compare all checklists of all editions to see the differences.
I've had successful swaps with
DARBO,saschb,gt6943,tanshak,JRDuck,CharlesHK,uta5644,Cjchelsea,almendras88,dciacano,Tobygan
MostlyAutumn1,UKBasedCollector,amigo,bassotto,jcarlosola,FOzzy1999,paradogs77,mojoe, dan5577,bibster,MA!CCFC98
pnchocolates,Monkeyboy1972,football boots,Rausome,Matt,norris,ovi,Tessavo,edie76,,raress,robjones1973
clem132,Panini King,horiab,matchattaxmasters22,manfred,EthenB reds,xavi101,siege27,jojje66,gp#3,LFC_Fan,trigo,kgarnett,cardmonster,oneofthebest

DON'T TRUST naveensachdev

My feedbacks
my swap and wishlist on laststicker

chuck332
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Sometime soon in the not to distant future you will be able to buy most cards direct from panini's website. That's why I don't understand why people pay between £10 & £15 for a Van Persie Match Attax 101 card on ebay when in a couple of months you pick it up for peanuts on their website

Disco_Stu
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
I agree with you Chuck except for one thing, special nordic cards like goal machines and icons probabbly won't be able to buy on Panini's website if you are from France, Spain, England, Poland...Only scandinavian countries will have the chance to buy them from Panini.

Renko
Member Avatar
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
More maths...I make it an average 2,208 packets required to complete the whole set of team logos, if they are in 1 in 17 packets and there is, obviously, 32 team logos.

On the positive side you'd have 67 duplicate logos (and two entire sets of double trouble cards).

Does anyone have a higher qualification in statistics or mathematics?
Bring back Championship Match Attax!

Then for 2016-17 season League One Match Attax :-/

punciak70
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
sorry, You have not understood me well.
I've written ON AVERAGE.
so if really panini put 1:100 dt means that after 500 packs we can have 5 dt e.g. 2+2+1+0+0 or 3+1+1 or 1+1+1+1+1+1
the same logos after 32*17 packs will be 32 but could be only 10 or 15 or 20 different and other doubletes.
in cl 13/14 after oepened plenty boostes I had 15 tm but 7 ronaldo , other tm 1 or 2 or 0 as ronaldo was often in polish starters .
and legends should be 1:60 means after 300 boosters i should have 5 legends, but I get only 2. maybe bad luck or less legends were in packs.
everything is only satistics.

but if you after 500 boosters gt dt 2+2+1 you just can swap in your own country or abroad as you swap against limiteds.

Renko
Member Avatar
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh no I understood you were talking about the average number of packets to get 32 team logos (including duplicates). And I am talking about the average number of packets to get a full set of logos.

Yes you could trade some duplicates, but you'll be very lucky if you trade all your duplicates, so the actual number of packets required is somewhere inbetween our two figures.
Bring back Championship Match Attax!

Then for 2016-17 season League One Match Attax :-/

spanish
100 Club
I dont like the england grey-shirt cards and many temas with old kits such as italy, brasil, and many more

I think is boring to spend a lot of money to have a set with this kind of fails.

In other side, i like the double trouble cards and base cards are simple but elegant
Posted Image

https://www.facebook.com/deivi.cardcreator/photos

mncards
Member Avatar
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Late night yesterday I did another video.
Not sure if anyone will find it interesteing. I'm kind of a nerd when it comes to statistics so that's why I decided to record this video. This one is more like an analysis than a review.
In this video I look at how good I did compared to the pack average (given by Panini) for each insert, after I had opened up a full case (12 boxes).

The video you find here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSReunC3-JM

EDIT* Tons of pictures of all singles HERE

Edited by mncards, Feb 14 2014, 11:23 AM.
MN Cards & Collectibles - Boxes / Packs / Singles - Always the latest at great prices!

jcarlosola
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
does someone have some picture of BALLON DOR....?
My Webpage ( special LIMITED Adrenalyn cards )
tradelist
feedback
Whislist
EBAY feedback
WHISLIST:
ADRENALYN Campeonato Petrobras Chilean:Emanuel Vargas SUPERARQUERO , Esteban paredes CRACK.

jayce101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
mncards
Feb 14 2014, 05:01 AM
Late night yesterday I did another video.
Not sure if anyone will find it interesteing. I'm kind of a nerd when it comes to statistics so that's why I decided to record this video. This one is more like an analysis than a review.
In this video I look at how good I did compared to the pack average (given by Panini) for each insert, after I had opened up a full case (12 boxes).

The video you find here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSReunC3-JM

EDIT* Tons of pictures of all singles HERE

how many boxes/packets opened

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card

There's no Balon d'Or cards - the Icons subset is what they refer to

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mncards
Member Avatar
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
jcarlosola
Feb 14 2014, 04:35 PM
does someone have some picture of BALLON DOR....?
Ballon d'Or was replaced by Icon.
What I heard was that they only changed the name so not the design or anything.
The cards are in gold color so..

Edit* Ah sorry. Someone beat me to it :)
Edited by mncards, Feb 14 2014, 05:15 PM.
MN Cards & Collectibles - Boxes / Packs / Singles - Always the latest at great prices!

mncards
Member Avatar
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
jayce101
Feb 14 2014, 04:42 PM
mncards
Feb 14 2014, 05:01 AM
Late night yesterday I did another video.<br />Not sure if anyone will find it interesteing. I'm kind of a nerd when it comes to statistics so that's why I decided to record this video. This one is more like an analysis than a review. <br />In this video I look at how good I did compared to the pack average (given by Panini) for each insert, after I had opened up a full case (12 boxes).<br /><br />The video you find here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSReunC3-JM<br /><br /><br /><br />EDIT* Tons of pictures of all singles HERE<br /><br />
how many boxes/packets opened
I did open a full case which contains 12 boxes and a total of 600 packs.
Will post some of the result under the video, in text, so that people who are interested get a better overview.

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Not released in UK until next week. Hopefully be here early/midwek so should be in shops around that time.
Visit www.FootballCardsDirect.com The Number 1 for Match Attax, Panini Adrenalyn XL and much more from the UK & around the world, over 19,000 DIFFERENT cards/ stickers currently available

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Found this image of some Limited Editions on ebay. I like the look of them!

Posted Image
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
They look brilliant, great find there Catherine, i will definitely be trying to get the one of Joel Campbell and the other Arsenal players, completely forgot he will be going to the World Cup with Costa Rica!
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Matt
Member Avatar
Arsenal Fan
Wow, a Joel Campbell Limited Edition! Bet that will be a hard one to get. They all look great, I get the feeling there are going to be lots of them though.
My Trade List
My Wishlist
My Feedback

Bingoal
Member Avatar
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Wow!Looks no so bad,quite nice!!
Bayer 04 Leverkusen

dimi22
i-card
[ *  * ]
Can someone make a picture of the backside of the cards with the player facts and stats :)

MatchAttaxMaster101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Matt
Feb 15 2014, 07:53 PM
Wow, a Joel Campbell Limited Edition! Bet that will be a hard one to get. They all look great, I get the feeling there are going to be lots of them though.
Aren't there always! :653

Panini King
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
mncards
Feb 7 2014, 05:37 PM
Here is some more info, just given to me, regarding the special cards (Not the Nordic Edition yet though).. Remember where you heard it first (this time also) ;)

Special card breakdown:

32 Star player - 1 in 7 packs

25 Utility player - 1 in 8 packs

25 One to Watch – 1 in 8 packs

27 Fan’s Favourite – 1 in 8 packs

9 Experts – 1 in 8 packs

18 Defensive Rocks – 1 in 12 packs

9 Goal Stoppers – 1 in 9 packs

32 Team Logos – 1 in 17 paket

18 Game Changers – 1 in 17 packs

6 Top Masters – 1 in 35 packs

5 Double Trouble – 1 in 100 packs

5 Icons – 1 in 40 packs

5 Goal Machines – 1 in 60 packs
european version

32 Star player - 1 in 7 packs

25 Utility player - 1 in 8 packs

25 One to Watch – 1 in 8 packs

27 Fan’s Favourite – 1 in 8 packs

9 Experts – 1 in 8 packs

18 Defensive Rocks – 1 in 9 packs

9 Goal Stoppers – 1 in 9 packs

32 Team Logos – 1 in 13 paket

18 Game Changers – 1 in 17 packs

6 Top Masters – 1 in 35 packs

5 Double Trouble – 1 in 100 packs
Trusted Traders: alanaman (countless times), K-Schwein, DARBO (2x), mszaby (3x), Robcacti

Don't trust: anhotels

My Wishlist My Feedback

ethan11
Member Avatar
Legend card
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Are double troubles avalible in English retail packs

MatchAttaxMaster101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Y they are indeed, with a 1/100 rarity.

ethan11
Member Avatar
Legend card
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Mn cards can I say your vids are amazing u should defiantly do a whole box break kind regards Ethan furness

ethan11
Member Avatar
Legend card
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
:cheers Brill carnt wait I nearly cried when they weren't in last collection saving up my money to Sunday should have 11 quid

ethan11
Member Avatar
Legend card
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Thursday I mean Are u on YouTube matchattax master

MatchAttaxMaster101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
No mate, never got used to cameras... are you?

ethan11
Member Avatar
Legend card
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Always wanted to m8 but just watch footy cards and stickers lol

MatchAttaxMaster101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
H used to be on this forum I think...

BACK TO TOPIC!

ethan11
Member Avatar
Legend card
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Lol

Val
100 Club
The official Panini Adrenalyn XL 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil website is up
http://2014fifaworldcupbrazil.paniniadrenalyn.com/

A bit of a rush job as the Nordic countries pages show the same binder and packs as the all other countries.
Posted Image My feedback I Wishlist

MatchAttaxMaster101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
it is not a bad website, a bit plastic and flimsy, but overall good- what you would expect from Panini. I expect thsat in good time they will have all the different sets for each country.

A few observations though, the heading bar is absolutely gigantic, well it is on my computer anyway... and there is still no Google+ share button, which is an awful shame. The pintrest etc bars are there, but not exactly in the most logical position, on the left hand side of the screen maybe, but certainly not smack bang in the middle. Overall, a decent site, and I should hope it expands because the current site has about 3 pages.

EthanB reds
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The collection looks great! :fest

Am glad that the team logos are now slightly more common as if they were 1 in 17 I would never complete the collection!!!!
My Wishlist
My Tradelist
My Trading Feedback

My Ebay Page

Completed Collections: Champions League 09 10, Match Attax 12 13, Match Attax 13 14, Match Attax 13 14 Extra, Champions League Stickers 13 14, Match Attax 14 15

Player collections: Steven Gerrard and Jordan Henderson

harrodjon
Member Avatar
101 Card
I just tried to Pin the picture of the starter pack to my Pintrest page and it came with the description "Uefa Champions League 13/14"! I think Panini have been a bit lazy
Check out our store for more than just football cards - Collectabubble

MatchAttaxMaster101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
hopefully all will be sorted soon though.

ethan11
Member Avatar
Legend card
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
What's the odds for logos now

MatchAttaxMaster101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
ONE in thirteen. Still pretty high.

Al Pacino
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
The cards are now available in Germany too.

I got very lucky and got 1 double trouble card within 4 packs.

ethan11
Member Avatar
Legend card
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Which 1

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · World Cup (Brazil) Adrenalyn XL · Next Topic »
Add Reply