Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Case break 1 by Portlaw - if you were involved please read.
Topic Started: Jan 30 2014, 12:55 PM (1,412 Views)
Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Good news, It would appear that Seans video got 3rd place in the you tube hits competition by Topps. And we have won a pair of boots signed by Darren Bent. I don't beleive they are match worn or even event worn but Sean is checking.

Sean wants to know what to do with the Boots seeing as we can't realy share them!!

Can people who were in the box break please give me some idea's I will then create a poll and we can go with whichever idea gets the most votes, unless of course there is only one suggestion in this thread, then we can go with that!!

Only suggestions from members who participated in the break will be included.
Forum feedback - click here

Ebay feedback - click here
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
As I participted I will suggest.

Sean keeps the boots for himself as reward to doing such a good job on the break!

It took Sean a massive amount of organisation/time to do the break and he did a great job. I beleive he also paid out quite a bit more than the rest of us to cover some unforeseen costs.

It is also a first for the forum and has generated a lot of interest in box breaks that previousley didn't really exist. Something which i think will be a great feature going forward as well.

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
Now i know the reason for that winking eye!!!

You got a box as well didn't you?

Nice cards. How are the boots, what you hoped for?

Thanks mate! :clap
Edited by Tollyman, Feb 11 2014, 07:54 PM.

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
I got a Henderson relic & Mcshane auto

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
jayce101
Feb 12 2014, 04:59 PM
Tollyman
Feb 11 2014, 09:20 PM
I got a Henderson relic & Mcshane auto

can you post a pic as i have only seen one variant in the base relics for henderson ( which i have)
all the rest are plain red
It's pretty much plain red, if you look extremely closely you can see a very faint seam but I think it would be stretching it to say it was a variant.

I think a photo even very good would not really show it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Premier Gold 2013 · Next Topic »
Add Reply