Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Case Break 2 - by Lynettedoolin - members involved please read.
Topic Started: Jan 31 2014, 09:03 PM (3,686 Views)
Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi all,

As Lynette does not seem to be bothered to reply to my request for an update despite being on here several times since my post I suggest you all claim refunds via PAYPAL for you money.

Phil has contacted BLOWOUT cards and has been told an order was placed but payment failed. Blowout have tried to contact Lynette without success.

Lynette may well have sourced through another avenue but I think you should assume the worst and look to reclaim your money as a matter of urgency.

If a case arrives and your cards are eventually sent you should pay on receipt.

I'm very sorry that this has happened on here after such a great break by Portlaw.

We will be defining some very strict rules for future case breaks on this forum.

Regards

Tollyman.
Forum feedback - click here

Ebay feedback - click here
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Sorry lynette thats rubbish in my opinion, I hope you have evidence of that as you will need it. Please refund my money asap as I will be taking it further if you don't
Visit www.FootballCardsDirect.com The Number 1 for Match Attax, Panini Adrenalyn XL and much more from the UK & around the world, over 19,000 DIFFERENT cards/ stickers currently available

pholla65
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
lynettedoolin
Feb 2 2014, 12:37 AM
i have no idea about this someone has used my account and paypal im trying to find who sorry to anyone involved and if you still want the card i can work to find a solution with who ever sorted the break in the first place
Really!!!!! So did this other person post on the sticker thread on the 27th Jan about the PRO11's?
PM's had already been sent by then and you have not answered any.

Just refund everyone please.

cannon
Member Avatar
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
lynettedoolin
Feb 2 2014, 12:37 AM
i have no idea about this someone has used my account and paypal im trying to find who sorry to anyone involved and if you still want the card i can work to find a solution with who ever sorted the break in the first place
sorry, but don't believe a word your saying, for one, why has it taken you so long to post a reply????, with so many members getting very annoyed with this, it doesn't make sense.
just give me a full refund, or this matter will have to be taken further.

harrodjon
Member Avatar
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm with the others on this and would suggest just issuing refunds before this causese any more problems
Check out our store for more than just football cards - Collectabubble

ChOi
Member Avatar
Fernando Torres Fan
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I agree too!

Just refund all the money and all the people will forget all this trouble.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Wishlist: Torres, Hazard, Futera...
Tradelist: Spanish cards, Futera, MA versions...

pholla65
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ok I have just spoken to PayPal and have been informed that I should get a refund in 10 days of escalating the case which I did yesterday if the goods are not received. I mentioned that Lynette says that someone had used her account so they will be looking in to it straight away to see whether the funds have been withdrawn as this can only be done by the account holder.

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Surely lynette that if someone has hacked your account then you will be happy for us to take this further and get the Police involved as its a case of theft/fraud to the value of around 1k from members of this site and its your name thats being dragged through the mud.

OR you could just sort the refunds out without us having to look into further action
Visit www.FootballCardsDirect.com The Number 1 for Match Attax, Panini Adrenalyn XL and much more from the UK & around the world, over 19,000 DIFFERENT cards/ stickers currently available

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
This ranks along with 'The dog ate my homework' on the list of rubbish excuses!

Lynette, you are not anonymous on the internet anymore, please sort this out immediately or there will be repercussions, most likely involving the police.

ofb1988
Member Avatar
Rangers FC
Might be worth making a file with all the diff ip addresses logged against the account. I'm sure this will help PayPal and police if need be. After all you would expect someone hacking the accounts not to be using the same access points as lynette.

Please check out my pictured set at -
Italy set fully pictured Rangers set fully pictured
My Completed Collections

Wishlist TRADELIST

TRADING FEEDBACK - PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK HERE

rhinorays
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Would be strange for the hacker to have the same grammar issues too...
Wanted:

Merlin Ireland 2002 / Kevin Kilbane mini sticker (Walkers)

Topps Total Football 2009 / SHSS 394 - Kenwyne Jones / Sunderland redemption card

Panini Jeans Fussball 1977 / Sunderland badge

Quadriga Soccer Stars 83 - 84 / 221 Colin West, 222 Leighton James

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
rhinorays
Feb 2 2014, 02:53 PM
Would be strange for the hacker to have the same grammar issues too...
Just what I was thinking...
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ChOi
Member Avatar
Fernando Torres Fan
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi friends!

Although it is late, I have noticed that finally Lynette didn't choose any team of the break. Also, a user called Renko asked for Fulham the same day of his registration, it could be Lynette too in order to close the break quickly, admins can check the IPs.

As Lynnete insisted, I made the payment as gift, so I have a real problem because I can't open a case with Paypal, does anyone have the same problem?. I have seen that pholla65, Zabolek and Phild have oponed their cases, but what about the rest?.

The other users involved are AYA, Alan, harryl1878, cannon, dimon1975-0820, FootballCardsIN, pnchocolates, bootsthebrush, monkey76, harrodjon and clem132, do you have any notice from Lynette?.

Regards,

David.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Wishlist: Torres, Hazard, Futera...
Tradelist: Spanish cards, Futera, MA versions...

ofb1988
Member Avatar
Rangers FC
paying by gift gives you no protection.

did you use your credit card via paypal?
My Completed Collections

Wishlist TRADELIST

ofb1988
Member Avatar
Rangers FC
Hi Choi renko doesnt appear connected.

from what i see lynette is with sky as her ISP. the other isnt althou that doesnt fully rule it out
My Completed Collections

Wishlist TRADELIST

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Action Fraud is the way to go so Lynette we know you are watching from time to time get prepared as its not going away until everyone is refunded.

Can everyone who has paid money please send me a PM with your name, address and a contact number please plus details of how much you paid and how you paid it including the email address you used for Paypal payment and the date of the payment

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
ChOi
Feb 2 2014, 04:28 PM
Hi friends!

Although it is late, I have noticed that finally Lynette didn't choose any team of the break. Also, a user called Renko asked for Fulham the same day of his registration, it could be Lynette too in order to close the break quickly, admins can check the IPs.

As Lynnete insisted, I made the payment as gift, so I have a real problem because I can't open a case with Paypal, does anyone have the same problem?. I have seen that pholla65, Zabolek and Phild have oponed their cases, but what about the rest?.

The other users involved are AYA, Alan, harryl1878, cannon, dimon1975-0820, FootballCardsIN, pnchocolates, bootsthebrush, monkey76, harrodjon and clem132, do you have any notice from Lynette?.

Regards,

David.
I believe Lynnete insisted on payment being made as goods and not a gift which is surprising as you cannot get away with scamming as paypal will cover the buyers. Are you sure you paid via gift? Most members paid by goods as far as I am aware. As ofb asked if you paid by credit card you can file a chargeback with them to get your money back but will take a lot longer
Edited by Portlaw, Feb 2 2014, 04:41 PM.
My Aston Villa Collection: Picasa Web Aston Villa Album

dimon1975-0820
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
ChOi
Feb 2 2014, 04:28 PM
Привет друзья!

Хотя уже поздно, я заметил, что, наконец, Линетт не выбрать любую команду break. Кроме того, пользователь позвонил и спросил Ренко для " Фулхэма " в тот же день его регистрации, он может быть Линетт тоже для того, чтобы закрыть разрыв быстро, администраторы могут проверить IPs.

Как Lynnete настаивал, я произвел оплату в качестве подарка, так что у меня реальная проблема, потому что я не могу открыть дело с Paypal, кто нибудь сталкивался с такой проблемой?. Я видел, что pholla65, Zabolek и Phild имеют oponed их дела, но как насчет всего остального?.

Других пользователей, участвующих АЯ, Алан, harryl1878, пушки, dimon1975-0820, FootballCardsIN, pnchocolates, bootsthebrush, monkey76, harrodjon и clem132, есть какие-то уведомления от Линетт?.

С уважением,

Давид.
I paid not as a gift, as I paid for the goods.
credit card
Russia Moscow

Feedback
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6966617/1/#new

Bad trade: alves28

FootballCardsIN
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I didn't pay as I gift, I've escalated my claim as well. In the process I also selected the option that said fraud.

Renko
Member Avatar
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Just to confirm I'm unconnected to Lynette and will be following the paypal escalation route

Didn't view the board yesterday, was watching Fulham's latest debacle :-/
Bring back Championship Match Attax!

Then for 2016-17 season League One Match Attax :-/

bootsthebrush
i-card
[ *  * ]
Hi all,
I have now escalated a claim with Paypal, I am also not connected with Lynette. I have been for want of a better word a silent member to this forum for over a year or more
it seemed that nobody had any interest in taking the Norwich City cards and I thought let's take the plunge and maybe get involved for the first time (possibly not the best move in hindsight) although I'm sure that refunds will happen eventually, fingers crossed

dimon1975-0820
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Question to the site's administration: I can give Paypal link on this topic???
What would they have understood and respected.
Yes or no?
Russia Moscow

Feedback
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6966617/1/#new

Bad trade: alves28

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
bootsthebrush
Feb 2 2014, 06:08 PM
Hi all,
I have now escalated a claim with Paypal, I am also not connected with Lynette. I have been for want of a better word a silent member to this forum for over a year or more
it seemed that nobody had any interest in taking the Norwich City cards and I thought let's take the plunge and maybe get involved for the first time (possibly not the best move in hindsight) although I'm sure that refunds will happen eventually, fingers crossed
Sorry that after taking the plunge you ended up in these unfortunate circumstances.

Welcome to the forum! :huh:

ofb1988
Member Avatar
Rangers FC
it wouldnt harm

as for the address post, ive removed that for now. if its required it will be used.

the admin and mods are aware of lynettes address and further details
My Completed Collections

Wishlist TRADELIST

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I've had details from some but still a few who have not replied.

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
When coming up with the cost for slots the cost of paypal fees and shipping of everyone's cards were neglected so if that was spotted it would have been a big red flag from the start, hopefully Lynette will respond to refunds so legal action will not have to be taken
My Aston Villa Collection: Picasa Web Aston Villa Album

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I've just escalated my claim and I chose the 'might be fraudulent' option too.

Alan

cannon
Member Avatar
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Alan
Feb 2 2014, 07:15 PM
I've just escalated my claim and I chose the 'might be fraudulent' option too.

Alan
I have also done this

pnchocolates
Member Avatar
Signature Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I have also escalated my claim today
A Big Thankyou to all my Trading Partners

My Forum Feedback - Click Here

TRADE LIST - Click Here

WISH LIST - Click Here

clem132
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
yep just done mine as well

cannon
Member Avatar
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Phild
Feb 2 2014, 06:53 PM
I've had details from some but still a few who have not replied.
pm sent

Renko
Member Avatar
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I've raised a dispute on paypal. I can't escalate to a claim - presumably I have to wait 3 days(?)

Not received any PM #welcometotheforum ;)

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I've got details of most now and will be calling Action Fraud tomorrow so I hope if lynette reads this she realises we are not talking it lightly and unless full refunds are paid to all very quickly then we are taking it further.

ofb1988
Member Avatar
Rangers FC
Good to see this is moving swift phil. These people can move things along.

How someone can claim they hav been hacked then not make a show on here all day is condemning.
My Completed Collections

Wishlist TRADELIST

FootballCardsIN
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Phild
Feb 2 2014, 09:42 PM
I've got details of most now and will be calling Action Fraud tomorrow so I hope if lynette reads this she realises we are not talking it lightly and unless full refunds are paid to all very quickly then we are taking it further.
Hi do I need to send any pm buddy? And if yes what details do I need to send? Need help with this...

Renko
Member Avatar
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
My Paypal dispute has now been escalated with the "might be fraudulent" option selected. Don't know why it refused to let me escalate yesterday, but presumably it slept on it and decided Monday was a day to kick ass.

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Right, unfortunately I cannot speak to Action Fraud on behalf of others so all will have to call them and submit report themselves, their website is

http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/contact-us

I don't want to put Lynettes details on here although why I shouldn't I don't know as she seems to not care about what she has done so if you need them please let me know.

monkey76
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I've also been in touch with them today and the police. I don't think I will be helped by PayPal which is a shame.

FootballCardsIN
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm not from the UK, anyway I could be helped by the above mentioned option?

SlimShady(srb)
Member Avatar
Signature Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
You have live chat option there, you can ask them.
However I see that in online form you can submit there is an option for non UK residents.
http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report-a-fraud-including-online-crime-questions
I am not sure if I am right, better check with someone from the UK.

One thing I do not get, how come PayPal is not refunding ? I think that if they receive this many reports they will certainly block her account and refund.
You should also contact your Bank and ask what to do next.
Edited by SlimShady(srb), Feb 3 2014, 01:08 PM.

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
FootballCardsIN
Feb 3 2014, 12:56 PM
I'm not from the UK, anyway I could be helped by the above mentioned option?
I was assured that overseas contact is exactly the same and the number to call was on the link I provided plus there is the option of live chat as Pavle has mentioned.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Premier Gold 2013 · Next Topic »
Add Reply