Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Case Break 2 - by Lynettedoolin - members involved please read.
Topic Started: Jan 31 2014, 09:03 PM (3,825 Views)
Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Mine has been escalated to a claim. I opened the case last night and then saw she was on here but did not reply to my PM to her that had been sent earlier in the day.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Whilst I don't like the possibility of being ripped off (which I am not suggesting has happened at all as lynette has not responded to anything so we do not know the reasons why this has not gone through), its the whole principle of it which puts people off getting involved at other times. Not sure if Paypal will do anything but due to the amount involved then it is close to coming under fraud I would guess which does open it up to other avenues.

For me I no longer want any part of it and will accept a full refund only.

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
An Escrow type of thing where money is held by a third party until the time comes to make payment could also work

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escrow

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Payments would still be made by Paypal just to a nominated third party. I only used the link as an example of what I meant to be honest.

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Portlaw
Feb 1 2014, 02:37 PM
Phild
Feb 1 2014, 02:31 PM
Payments would still be made by Paypal just to a nominated third party. I only used the link as an example of what I meant to be honest.
Oh yes I see what you mean now. But would the third party would still then send the money onto who was doing the break? Or would the third party just pay direct because there address will be linked with the paypal as many companies ship from the paypal address? The third party would also have to be nominated the same way as an approved group break host
I think thats something that would have to be discussed and sorted as and when, lots of things we would need to be happy with all round.

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
mojoe
Feb 1 2014, 04:03 PM
you have got more chance of seeing lord lucan rideing shergar on rivington pike then get a responce from lynettedoolin read the posts. philld was very suspicious. but still took part ?
I was wary but still took part, god knows why.

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Portlaw
Feb 1 2014, 06:49 PM
SlimShady(srb)
Feb 1 2014, 06:21 PM
What bothers me is this - She insisted that people pay as "not gift" and still tries to "avoid" sending ? Makes no sense. PayPal will certainly refund everyone, I would“t worry about that guys.
The only explanation I can think of is that the case hits were worth more than the case and she is trying to make a profit on it
She hasn't had the case though, it hasn't been sent to her.

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I would hope lynette reads this and responds with full refunds to everyone involved to be honest without the need for anyone to take it further. The fact that she is not replying to messages from people or even attempting to defend herself in this topic is not doing her any favours.

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
K-Schwein
Feb 1 2014, 10:30 PM
I bought something from lynette on ebay over the spring. TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE.... would never buy from her again. Here's the thread:

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7057426/1/#new

I would stay away from this person. I don't even know what happened with the case break but 2 red flags is too many

Everyone who was screwed, if you paid by paypal file a chargeback with your CREDIT CARD Company you paid with via paypal. This always works as long it is within 45 days of the transaction and you didn't send the money as a "gift" option
Don't think thats the same person to be honest, that person is from Yorkshire, lynette is from Southampton about 250 miles away i'd guess.

lynette has been online again but not replied to message, not doing herself any favours.

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Sorry lynette thats rubbish in my opinion, I hope you have evidence of that as you will need it. Please refund my money asap as I will be taking it further if you don't

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Surely lynette that if someone has hacked your account then you will be happy for us to take this further and get the Police involved as its a case of theft/fraud to the value of around £1k from members of this site and its your name thats being dragged through the mud.

OR you could just sort the refunds out without us having to look into further action

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Action Fraud is the way to go so Lynette we know you are watching from time to time get prepared as its not going away until everyone is refunded.

Can everyone who has paid money please send me a PM with your name, address and a contact number please plus details of how much you paid and how you paid it including the email address you used for Paypal payment and the date of the payment

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I've had details from some but still a few who have not replied.

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I've got details of most now and will be calling Action Fraud tomorrow so I hope if lynette reads this she realises we are not talking it lightly and unless full refunds are paid to all very quickly then we are taking it further.

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Right, unfortunately I cannot speak to Action Fraud on behalf of others so all will have to call them and submit report themselves, their website is

http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/contact-us

I don't want to put Lynettes details on here although why I shouldn't I don't know as she seems to not care about what she has done so if you need them please let me know.

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
FootballCardsIN
Feb 3 2014, 12:56 PM
I'm not from the UK, anyway I could be helped by the above mentioned option?
I was assured that overseas contact is exactly the same and the number to call was on the link I provided plus there is the option of live chat as Pavle has mentioned.

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I think lynette needs to be the one apologising to a lot of people at the moment.

Silence speaks volumes !!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Premier Gold 2013 · Next Topic »
Add Reply