Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Case Break 2 - by Lynettedoolin - members involved please read.
Topic Started: Jan 31 2014, 09:03 PM (3,711 Views)
Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
FootballCardsIN
Feb 1 2014, 03:35 AM
I'm not very sure as to how one gets a refund via paypal. My account is limited and I can't receive payments on paypal. Anyway I can get the refund if this doesn't end up going through? I do have another account where I receive can receive money but the one I paid from is limited. Any help would be appreciated
I'm pretty sure that this won't count as you getting paid but rather you getting a refund for your purchase. Whether you are limited or not paypal will always cover customers against being scammed so you should be able to do so :)
Edited by Portlaw, Feb 1 2014, 12:12 PM.
My Aston Villa Collection: Picasa Web Aston Villa Album
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I think that a small group of people should be made approved group break hosts like on blowout. Where most members have the name member or moderator some could have approved group break host or something. There would have to be certain criteria to become one like over 18 basic stuff like that (not sure if lynette was). Only these members could then host case breaks and would make people feel a lot more comfortable about joining knowing there are trusted members on the site who will look after the break, just a thought?
Edited by Portlaw, Feb 1 2014, 01:42 PM.

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Phild
Feb 1 2014, 02:02 PM
An Escrow type of thing where money is held by a third party until the time comes to make payment could also work

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escrow
Can a claim be made if the member does not send the cards like it can be with paypal?

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Phild
Feb 1 2014, 02:31 PM
Payments would still be made by Paypal just to a nominated third party. I only used the link as an example of what I meant to be honest.
Oh yes I see what you mean now. But would the third party would still then send the money onto who was doing the break? Or would the third party just pay direct because there address will be linked with the paypal as many companies ship from the paypal address? The third party would also have to be nominated the same way as an approved group break host

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
SlimShady(srb)
Feb 1 2014, 06:21 PM
What bothers me is this - She insisted that people pay as "not gift" and still tries to "avoid" sending ? Makes no sense. PayPal will certainly refund everyone, I would´t worry about that guys.
The only explanation I can think of is that the case hits were worth more than the case and she is trying to make a profit on it

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Phild
Feb 1 2014, 06:58 PM
Portlaw
Feb 1 2014, 06:49 PM
SlimShady(srb)
Feb 1 2014, 06:21 PM
What bothers me is this - She insisted that people pay as "not gift" and still tries to "avoid" sending ? Makes no sense. PayPal will certainly refund everyone, I would´t worry about that guys.
The only explanation I can think of is that the case hits were worth more than the case and she is trying to make a profit on it
She hasn't had the case though, it hasn't been sent to her.
In that case there is no reason as to why Lynette shouldn't give a refund, paypal will refund all your money back and then the debt collector on behalf of paypal will look for the money back from Lynette if it is not still in the account. Criminal action can be taken here, especially with the value in question over $1000, I've seen it happen over less

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
ChOi
Feb 2 2014, 04:28 PM
Hi friends!

Although it is late, I have noticed that finally Lynette didn't choose any team of the break. Also, a user called Renko asked for Fulham the same day of his registration, it could be Lynette too in order to close the break quickly, admins can check the IPs.

As Lynnete insisted, I made the payment as gift, so I have a real problem because I can't open a case with Paypal, does anyone have the same problem?. I have seen that pholla65, Zabolek and Phild have oponed their cases, but what about the rest?.

The other users involved are AYA, Alan, harryl1878, cannon, dimon1975-0820, FootballCardsIN, pnchocolates, bootsthebrush, monkey76, harrodjon and clem132, do you have any notice from Lynette?.

Regards,

David.
I believe Lynnete insisted on payment being made as goods and not a gift which is surprising as you cannot get away with scamming as paypal will cover the buyers. Are you sure you paid via gift? Most members paid by goods as far as I am aware. As ofb asked if you paid by credit card you can file a chargeback with them to get your money back but will take a lot longer
Edited by Portlaw, Feb 2 2014, 04:41 PM.

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
When coming up with the cost for slots the cost of paypal fees and shipping of everyone's cards were neglected so if that was spotted it would have been a big red flag from the start, hopefully Lynette will respond to refunds so legal action will not have to be taken

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Premier Gold 2013 · Next Topic »
Add Reply