Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Case Break 2 - by Lynettedoolin - members involved please read.
Topic Started: Jan 31 2014, 09:03 PM (3,822 Views)
pholla65
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Having never raised a paypal dispute before, is everyone just escalating straight away or waiting for a response from Lynette via paypal?
Thanks in advance
Pete
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

pholla65
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
ofb1988
Jan 31 2014, 10:24 PM
hi pholla65.

you could leave it a day or 2.

give lynette a chance to reply.

if this has went wrong and she doesnt reply then thats more to back your claim.

paypal will look at all the info given in each case and make a decision.

those paying through paypal via credit card may have another layer of protection.
Thanks, sounds sensible.

pholla65
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Bibster and monkey76 you are both trusted traders of lynettedoolin, does this mean you have her address as this will be useful!! I had 3 teams in this break so I am more than a little annoyed and would appreciate any help in getting my 151 back.

pholla65
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Lynette is on line now!!! Please respond to everyone Lynette

pholla65
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
lynettedoolin
Feb 2 2014, 12:37 AM
i have no idea about this someone has used my account and paypal im trying to find who sorry to anyone involved and if you still want the card i can work to find a solution with who ever sorted the break in the first place
Really!!!!! So did this other person post on the sticker thread on the 27th Jan about the PRO11's?
PM's had already been sent by then and you have not answered any.

Just refund everyone please.

pholla65
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ok I have just spoken to PayPal and have been informed that I should get a refund in 10 days of escalating the case which I did yesterday if the goods are not received. I mentioned that Lynette says that someone had used her account so they will be looking in to it straight away to see whether the funds have been withdrawn as this can only be done by the account holder.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Premier Gold 2013 · Next Topic »
Add Reply