Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Group Break Premier Gold
Topic Started: Feb 1 2014, 07:12 AM (1,076 Views)
Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
-
Edited by Portlaw, Feb 1 2014, 11:47 AM.
My Aston Villa Collection: Picasa Web Aston Villa Album
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I'll take villa at that price Diego :D

I can also confirm that Diego is a very trustworthy member so we won't have a single problem with this break, really looking forward to it

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
My apologies man, Diego had asked me about 2 weeks before if I would like a spot and as rules its one spot a member till no more can be full but if you want Villa over Man City and Diego is going by posts on the thread then its all yours :)

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I just assumed he meant that in case of 2 slots in the end. If 2 slots are allowed and he is going by posts on the thread good luck in the break :)

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Diegomanutd
Feb 1 2014, 03:58 PM
@Portlaw
@green6677

I would prefer to get one person per spot but you can fill up a second spot if we are in need to fill. I did reserve Villa for Portlaw a couple weeks ago. Sorry for any confusion. I will start taking payments once all the spots are filled.
If green really wants it you can give it to him :) But if you hit an Agbonlahor 1/1 please give me a shot at buying it :P

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Premier Gold 2013 · Next Topic »
Add Reply