Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hundred club frequency; all 4 x hundred clubs found in one box - is this lucky?
Topic Started: Feb 2 2014, 06:45 AM (576 Views)
jaxattax
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi I am new to this forum, but have become pretty addicted to the 2013/14 match attax collection due to my two ten year old boys.
To boost collections, we decided to buy a sealed box from tesco rather than from online or individually from wherever.
We got all 4 hundred club cards and 21 x man of matches.
This was the first box I bought, so was wondering if anyone could tell me if that was lucky or not?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jaxattax
100 Club
yeah we thought it was lucky too. was great because he didn't have rvp or hart, and his luiz was not the best condition so to get them all as well as 21 man of matches was superb.
I wonder if Tesco get nicer boxes? They seem to have the monopoly on the 5 packs with limited edition wilsheres, while asda have the 5 packs with 5 cards free. I reckon Morrisons will have the extra stuff.

jaxattax
100 Club
yeah we thought it was lucky too. was great because he didn't have rvp or hart, and his luiz was not the best condition so to get them all as well as 21 man of matches was superb.
I wonder if Tesco get nicer boxes? They seem to have the monopoly on the 5 packs with limited edition wilsheres, while asda have the 5 packs with 5 cards free. I reckon Morrisons will have the extra stuff.

jaxattax
100 Club
well we must have got a error box or maybe tescos have better boxes, because we got luiz in the second pack opened, hart in the mid teens, wilshere in the 30s and van persie was one of the last packs opened. I hope you dont think I am making it up! That would be a bit strange . . . .
what was also really pleasing was the man of the match cards, he hardly got any doublers, 4 I think, the rest were unique.
Edited by jaxattax, Feb 4 2014, 04:40 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 13/14 · Next Topic »
Add Reply