Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Brummie Edtion - Mailday!
Topic Started: Feb 4 2014, 05:49 PM (380 Views)
Brummie3
Member Avatar
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hello guys !... Recent mailday for you's!. Firstly Picked up a Carlos Tevez and Roberto Carlos Jesery cards form the Futera set. Really happy with these and also pciked up off a reliable and reasonable seller. To further add to the mailday i ordered a Joe hart Autograph card.. this was off @Harodd Jon - Member from the forums. and also a mini Pack of Topps with the pull being Frazier Campbell.

Will Link the video in for you guys. And also watch out for more maildays of mine as i have some great stuff coming in soon!..

Youtube-Brummie Edition Mailday
Edited by Brummie3, Feb 4 2014, 05:50 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Brummie3
Member Avatar
101 Card
Hello guys! Picked up a few more items yesterday ... Will post a video soon. But what i received was a Phil Jagielka Autograph and Jersey card with Tim krul Autograph. Fairly happy with how my collection is going atm :) Would love to start trading with people!

Brummie Edition
Edited by Brummie3, Feb 6 2014, 08:32 PM.

jayce101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Brummie3
Feb 4 2014, 05:49 PM
Hello guys !... Recent mailday for you's!. Firstly Picked up a Carlos Tevez and Roberto Carlos Jesery cards form the Futera set. Really happy with these and also pciked up off a reliable and reasonable seller. To further add to the mailday i ordered a Joe hart Autograph card.. this was off @Harodd Jon - Member from the forums. and also a mini Pack of Topps with the pull being Frazier Campbell.

Will Link the video in for you guys. And also watch out for more maildays of mine as i have some great stuff coming in soon!..

glad you are happy with them

Brummie3
Member Avatar
101 Card
jayce101
Feb 6 2014, 04:03 PM
Brummie3
Feb 4 2014, 05:49 PM

glad you are happy with them
I thought that was you when i saw your name ! yeah Thanks alot. i left you a good feedback on ebay. well pleased :D

Brummie3
Member Avatar
101 Card
Hello Guys. I opened 2 Packs of Topps Chrome. Here is the video..Enjoy !

Brummie Edition

Brummie3
Member Avatar
101 Card
Hello everyone! Another Mailday for you. At the moment im hooked on Topps Products!. Here are some INserts cards i found which are awesome and a brilliant price to !. Pleae check out the video :)

Brummie Edition Mailday

+ please feel free to check out the rest of my Video's! :653
Edited by Brummie3, Feb 14 2014, 03:19 PM.

Brummie3
Member Avatar
101 Card
Just a small mailday , But a Pick up of been wanting for a while now, plus more mail days to come this week which will include futera, topps and topps chrome but please check out my video!

Mailday!

Brummie3
Member Avatar
101 Card
HELLO EVERYONE! just a quick mailday . Mostly Topps Related cards but also some other cool cards! hope you guys liked and please gie it a watch ! Thankyou :cheers

Brummie Edition Mailday

Brummie3
Member Avatar
101 Card
Mailday

Next Video for you guys! please enjoy and comment and all that good stuff ! :P

harrodjon
Member Avatar
101 Card
You pulled a George Best? Wow
Check out our store for more than just football cards - Collectabubble

Brummie3
Member Avatar
101 Card
Futera Mailday! Looking to Add to My Man UTD Futera Auto Collection.. Enjoy!
FUTERA MAILDAY

+ PLUS check out my newest Mailday! Check out the channel TO! :cheers
Edited by Brummie3, Mar 5 2014, 04:23 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Mail Day · Next Topic »
Add Reply