Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Adrenalyn XL World Cup 2014 Limited Editions
Topic Started: Feb 6 2014, 08:59 PM (49,724 Views)
mncards
Member Avatar
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]

Just wanted to confirm that a lot of the cards listed as not confirmed exists, for sure.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Edited by Tollyman, Feb 26 2014, 11:07 PM.
MN Cards & Collectibles - Boxes / Packs / Singles - Always the latest at great prices!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mncards
Member Avatar
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Val
Feb 26 2014, 09:08 AM
mncards
Feb 25 2014, 10:20 PM
Just wanted to confirm that a lot of the cards listed as not confirmed exists, for sure.
A lot of cards are still listed as not confirmed just because ... nobody confirmed their release :)
Also, would be useful to know for each of them, as this is one of the main goals of this list, where and how the cards have been issued: in starter packs, tins, giftboxes, magazines, give-aways, etc.
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry for not getting back to earlier.
I understood that was the case, that those was not confirmed yet. I though that to post the picks and confirm they existed would help :)

Most of these are sent out to us by the supplier and are therefor are to come by.
Some may be included in Starter packs in special stores but I don't have confirmation of that yet.

MN Cards & Collectibles - Boxes / Packs / Singles - Always the latest at great prices!

mncards
Member Avatar
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
oneofthebest
Mar 11 2014, 11:08 PM
punciak70
Mar 11 2014, 05:31 PM
@oneofthebest
You are wrong, and don't know market well. Casillas is now in denmark and sweden official in expensive tins with neymar le. not from robbery!
and hungarian said that in kepes will be neymar xxl. 2 cards xxl + le? very good for swap.

Some of these 12 le will be in Bravo? maybe, i now that will be only 1 limited + 1 booster, but maybe not the same in each newspaper.
so you suggest that Dante is responsible for this robbery. maybe, but Panini Polska should control of distribution better.
i kto twoim zdaniem zniszczył celowo (wszyscy znajomi mnie o to pytają w wawie) karty w kick it z ballotelli+blaszc i potem ozil + isco? nie było żadnej zabawki-niszczarki w gazetce, a wszystkie karty nadawały się do smieci, albo dla dzieci do zabawy.
I don't think you have a flare. I know the market. If you want to discuss, go to PM.

One cards question:
Have you seen the Danish (expensive)tin?
I'm a seller of cards, and I KNOW, Casillas is to be found in certain Tins in Sweden (and probably in Denmark as well). These tins retails for close to 200 sek (which is around 100 pln)..

mncards
Member Avatar
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I see Neymar XXL is already on eBay (and some sold 3-4 days ago already! The seller, from Poland, I see many times has new cards very early).
Just to confirm, Neymar XXL exist since I got it today. Also, you can add Reus XXL to the list since I also got that one today as well.

Always sad to hear about dishonest people. I can only talk for myself, as a legitimate seller in the card business, that it is not only disappointing for the collectors but also affects us who try to make a living from this.

Edited by mncards, Mar 17 2014, 09:33 PM.

mncards
Member Avatar
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
punciak70
Mar 18 2014, 09:05 AM
@mncards

who from poland offer xxl neymar and reus on ebay on private? I can't see auction.
and you buying from robbers, support robbery of course
Go on ebay.com and search for "neymar xxl fifa" and you find two listings, active ones. Do an advanced search for the same and chose "sold listings" and you will find some that already sold.

Please don't call me robber when you don't know what you are talking about. As a store owner, buying my products from a "proper" supplier, I get ceratin Limiteds as promotion/bonus.

mncards
Member Avatar
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Qba
Mar 18 2014, 09:30 AM
punciak70
Mar 18 2014, 09:05 AM
@mncards

who from poland offer xxl neymar and reus on ebay on private? I can't see auction.
and you buying from robbers, support robbery of course
maybe polish shops have contract with Panini for buying cards earlier...

Why you call all of this people as thievs? You don't know details...
Not calling anyone a thief. Just saying, in general, that it's sad for everyone with dishonest people..
What I said about Poland was only that the seller on ebay selling Neymar XXL was Polish and that it seems he usually get cards early. Didn't say anything about it, just stating the facts.

mncards
Member Avatar
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
punciak70
Mar 18 2014, 10:30 AM
I see xxl neymar from hungary only. maybe I have no time to search in details.
I know that some sellers from poland get also some limiteds from panini as advertisement of panini.
about robbery I said of 12 le from kick it, i am sure from panini that these cards have been stolen.

BTW if these le (neymar xxl) sellers got from panini as a advertimesent and then sell on ebay for 30usd this is of course also misundarstanding.

neymar xxl will be official in kepes very cheap.
stupid people on ebay buying him for 30usd now

Yes, it's my mistake, sorry. You are right. Seller is from Hungary. Sorry.

mncards
Member Avatar
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
oneofthebest
Mar 18 2014, 11:15 AM
mncards
Mar 18 2014, 11:05 AM
punciak70
I know that some sellers from poland get also some limiteds from panini as advertisement of panini.
about robbery I said of 12 le from kick it, i am sure from panini that these cards have been stolen.

BTW if these le (neymar xxl) sellers got from panini as a advertimesent and then sell on ebay for 30usd this is of course also misundarstanding.

From Hungary???? On ebay???
Neymar XXL, yes..

mncards
Member Avatar
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
oneofthebest
Mar 18 2014, 12:55 PM
mncards
Mar 18 2014, 11:21 AM
oneofthebest
mncards
punciak70

Neymar XXL, yes..
and Reus XXL? Swiss? Poland? Germany? Hungary? or from your mind?
If that question was for me I'm not following. I never said Reus XXL was on eBay (please read more carefully). I said Neymar XXL was on eBay. Reus XXL I have in my store and from what I know it's not in any products..

Edit* Just noticed someone from France listed Reus XXl on eBay. Very expensive though..
Edited by mncards, Mar 18 2014, 01:01 PM.

mncards
Member Avatar
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
oneofthebest
Mar 18 2014, 01:33 PM
mncards
Mar 18 2014, 12:58 PM
oneofthebest
Mar 18 2014, 12:55 PM
mncards
Mar 18 2014, 11:21 AM
oneofthebest
mncards
punciak70

Neymar XXL, yes..
and Reus XXL? Swiss? Poland? Germany? Hungary? or from your mind?
If that question was for me I'm not following. I never said Reus XXL was on eBay (please read more carefully). I said Neymar XXL was on eBay. Reus XXL I have in my store and from what I know it's not in any products..

Edit* Just noticed someone from France listed Reus XXl on eBay. Very expensive though..
Outside Panini official release. Only trade:) Good luck. I'm your fum:). YOU ARE NORDIC PANINI DEALER AND YOU SELLS NOT RELEASE CARDS. Is this correct?I always trougtht - in Scandinavian always all people can do right. Why do you don't have all information? You think so all people buy cards from your side? This is collector's side not trader panel. In my oppinion you can get red card. Any information - only inform us - in my shop. I have any not issue cards but I'm mot infform all - I have all for sales. You can inform us 0 this card you can get on......we are collectors not internert sellers. We are loocking for complete set od cards nor for get more money. Show us - when we can get some interesting cards. Not from ebay.

Not really sure what your problem is. You seem like a very negative person. Everything you don't know about or things that are out of your control you complain about. Illegal this illegal that, thieves this and thieves that.
You should, before you come with accusations, try to learn a little about this business and how it works.
I don't have a clue about what, if any, products Reus XXL for example will be released. I have all info about all Limiteds that is and will be released in products here in Sweden. Since I'm in the business, and you are not, I will always know more than you. Why is that so disturbing to you?
I gladly share the information I have but to say that this or that Limited card you can buy in this or that particular product in this or that Swedish store not really helps you, if you're not planning to come here and buy the product in that very store. These stores are toy stores and they do not sell products online.
Some Limiteds will not be released in products. As I said, they are given to card stores buying large amount of products as an incentive to buy more. Nothing illegal about that and we are free to sell them to whom we want at what price we like.
I don't need to advertise here. That was never my intention. I just wanted to confirm the existence of some Limiteds for the list to be updated.
Since there is a thread for advertising here, which I post in, I have created a user with my business name. I could, of course, create another user just to post in this thread but seems pretty redundant. I see fake users here doing just that, advertising their own or their friends store but I much rather be up front and straight forward and use the same username for all my posts.
The people buying cards from me know about me anyways so just because I post something here doesn't mean I will get tons of new customers.

If someone tells me to not post here anymore, I gladly stop. I like this forum and browse around here a lot. My intentions is not to disturb anyone..
Edited by mncards, Mar 18 2014, 04:16 PM.

mncards
Member Avatar
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
As I said, I gladly share the information I got, and I do.
Not sure how it works in other countries but in Sweden some stores, big chains, have their own "branded" products with LE's exclusive to them. This of course works as an incentive and selling point for these bigger chains, to have LE's in their products which the other chains don't have.
So, a couple of big toy store chains in Sweden has their own products, with LE's exclusive to them. For me, and a few other stores, which not belong to any of these big chains, there are other products with other LE's. That is why I sell the type of starter/giftbox/tin that I do, because that is the one I can buy from the supplier. The products are delivered, in most cases, from the same supplier but I can only buy "my type" of products and not the ones exclusive for a certain chain of stores.
To get the LE's they have in their products, I need to go to that particulat store and buy for example a starter, than open it up and sell the LE card in my store.
For other countries, like Finland, they have their own products with other LE's and I can't buy those products either. Only thing I can do is find a seller in Finland and buy (or trade for) the LE's from him/her and then resell it in my store.
Not sure what more you wanna know..

Then you have to realize that some people will have thing before others. Different things will have different prices. Everything works like that, not only football cards. There is nothing illegal about that.
To steal is illegal, for sure, but just because you have something before others does not mean you stolen it. Also, since many LE's for example come in different products in different countries a person in one country may have it before the official release in some other country..
Edited by mncards, Mar 19 2014, 06:40 AM.

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · World Cup (Brazil) Adrenalyn XL · Next Topic »
Add Reply