Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Match Attax World Stars
Topic Started: Feb 17 2014, 04:09 PM (6,334 Views)
Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Visit www.FootballCardsDirect.com The Number 1 for Match Attax, Panini Adrenalyn XL and much more from the UK & around the world, over 19,000 DIFFERENT cards/ stickers currently available

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
According to the box there are also signed cards inside packets, not sure exactly who but the box shows Ronaldo 100 club and Gerrard Star Players signed.
Visit www.FootballCardsDirect.com The Number 1 for Match Attax, Panini Adrenalyn XL and much more from the UK & around the world, over 19,000 DIFFERENT cards/ stickers currently available

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Jay Rod included! :653

Thanks for putting this info up Phil.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KoNiKo
Member Avatar
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Spain win the last worldcup and no 100 club?? lol

My web
My official facebook page (KoNiKo Colecciones)
@KoNiColecciones

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
bibster
Feb 17 2014, 04:26 PM

No problem, can't believe no Ben Foster !! :shrug

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
There is an error on the checklist for Argentina. It says Star Player Di Maria but it is Messi

MatchAttaxMaster101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Thanks Phil... as always my friends will ask, 'where do you know all this from', and I'll say 'Phild' and walk off lol.

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Thanks Phil thats brilliant! Good to see Fraser Forster included and i would of liked to have had a few more cards as there appears to only be 284 + Limited Editions!
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Quick Question Phil, when were these scheduled for release as i thought these weren't coming out until mid March (13th??) which is when click distribution were going to have them in so have topps brought them out early or was this never the release date in the first place and we were given the wrong information?
Many Thanks
Toby
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

MatchAttaxMaster101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
In following to Toby's post... the first one, I am going to do a breakdown of what you have to do to complete the set.

So... presuming there are ten cards in a pack...
and regular foils are 1/1,
and rainbows are 1/2
and hc's are lets say 1/16

you will need
32 packs to get all Rainbows
54 packs to get all MotM's
and (supposdly) 200 packs to get HC's. (no doubt Mr. Helpful Toby will correct me if I am wrong! :))

so... if all goes really well... 62 packs for all excluding 3 HC's... thats one box and 12 packs. The other three HC's... umm... will have to be got elsewhere.

Correct me if anything I have noted is incorrect (probably is), and this is best scenario, so don' expect this!

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Great Phil, thanks.

For those that are interested you can find a typed checklist here:

http://cartophilic-info-exch.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/topps-match-attax-world-stars.html

-

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Feb 17 2014, 05:50 PM
Quick Question Phil, when were these scheduled for release as i thought these weren't coming out until mid March (13th??) which is when click distribution were going to have them in so have topps brought them out early or was this never the release date in the first place and we were given the wrong information?
Many Thanks
Toby
As far as I am aware release date is still the same unless they have changed it. I was offered them Friday so took them for delivery today.

mszaby
Member Avatar
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
What will be the differences between England and Scotland version?
I've had successful swaps with
DARBO,saschb,gt6943,tanshak,JRDuck,CharlesHK,uta5644,Cjchelsea,almendras88,dciacano,Tobygan
MostlyAutumn1,UKBasedCollector,amigo,bassotto,jcarlosola,FOzzy1999,paradogs77,mojoe, dan5577,bibster,MA!CCFC98
pnchocolates,Monkeyboy1972,football boots,Rausome,Matt,norris,ovi,Tessavo,edie76,,raress,robjones1973
clem132,Panini King,horiab,matchattaxmasters22,manfred,EthenB reds,xavi101,siege27,jojje66,gp#3,LFC_Fan,trigo,kgarnett,cardmonster,oneofthebest

DON'T TRUST naveensachdev

My feedbacks
my swap and wishlist on laststicker

MatchAttaxMaster101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
@mszaby- for some unapparent reason Topps think that Scotland is a foreign country, so it will be branded 'world stars', and have slightly different packaging and Limited Editions. Silly really, to be honest, considering the UK is branded as a 'nation' these days, and hardly separate.

So basically, the England set will be called 'England' and the world stars set will be called 'World Stars'. hope this helped.

mszaby
Member Avatar
101 Card
MatchAttaxMaster101
Feb 17 2014, 06:32 PM
@mszaby- for some unapparent reason Topps think that Scotland is a foreign country, so it will be branded 'world stars', and have slightly different packaging and Limited Editions. Silly really, to be honest, considering the UK is branded as a 'nation' these days, and hardly separate.

So basically, the England set will be called 'England' and the world stars set will be called 'World Stars'. hope this helped.
Thanks. 2 years ago there was an Irish version of Euro 2012 with green back.
And Scotland wasn't a foreign country. Interesting.
I've had successful swaps with
DARBO,saschb,gt6943,tanshak,JRDuck,CharlesHK,uta5644,Cjchelsea,almendras88,dciacano,Tobygan
MostlyAutumn1,UKBasedCollector,amigo,bassotto,jcarlosola,FOzzy1999,paradogs77,mojoe, dan5577,bibster,MA!CCFC98
pnchocolates,Monkeyboy1972,football boots,Rausome,Matt,norris,ovi,Tessavo,edie76,,raress,robjones1973
clem132,Panini King,horiab,matchattaxmasters22,manfred,EthenB reds,xavi101,siege27,jojje66,gp#3,LFC_Fan,trigo,kgarnett,cardmonster,oneofthebest

DON'T TRUST naveensachdev

My feedbacks
my swap and wishlist on laststicker

monkey76
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
bibster
Feb 17 2014, 04:26 PM

I am also excited about Jay Rod!!!
Glad there is Lallana and Lambert,just hope they all make the final cut.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Any chance you can please post a picture of the Jay Rod card Phil? Just so everyone can see what the base cards look like of course... ;)
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Posted Image

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Fantastic, thanks Phil! :clap

ofb1988
Member Avatar
Rangers FC
retro looking border on these
Please check out my pictured set at -
Italy set fully pictured Rangers set fully pictured
My Completed Collections

Wishlist TRADELIST

TRADING FEEDBACK - PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK HERE

ethan11
Member Avatar
Legend card
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hello Phil may you please show us a hundred club the 101 if possible kind regards Ethan furness

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
They look brilliant thanks Phil, the gold border in particular compliments the cards well!! Is there any chance of a sneak preview of the other types of cards Phil ;) ??
Trade List Wishlist

ethan11
Member Avatar
Legend card
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Team tankerton1

ethan11
Member Avatar
Legend card
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I don't understand why Gerrard got the midfield 100 club I would of gave it to iniesta

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Apologies for name being across cards but after finding out another website (not someone off here) used all my scans of man of the match cards for this years match attax i'm not doing their work for them this time :bum

Posted Image

Posted Image

ethan11
Member Avatar
Legend card
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Thank you very much do u have matchattax extra checklist but thank you so much for this

MatchAttaxMaster101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Ethan, the extra checklist will be posted soon I presume.

And, love the cards. Probably myall time favourite design. Seems as though the slanted extra rating will return. Hopefully tomorrow I will work on a fake card of this set...

ethan11
Member Avatar
Legend card
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Thank you matchattax master

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Thanks for these Phil i like the Star Players a lot, the Hundred Clubs aren't so bad either its just that it looks a bit too much like the base cards
Trade List Wishlist

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Feb 17 2014, 09:05 PM
Thanks for these Phil i like the Star Players a lot, the Hundred Clubs aren't so bad either its just that it looks a bit too much like the base cards
The foil effect doesn't shows so well on the scan to be honest

ethan11
Member Avatar
Legend card
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
What does a motm and a base for a foreign country look like

MatchAttaxMaster101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
The same lol.

ethan11
Member Avatar
Legend card
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Lol I mean background wise will they have lions

MatchAttaxMaster101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I presume not... :-)

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Images for Ethan

Posted Image

Posted Image

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Top of box

Posted Image

ethan11
Member Avatar
Legend card
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Thank you so much Phil how do you get these

ethan11
Member Avatar
Legend card
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
How do u get the signed cards in england

safariman
101 Card
Long way to go for them to start being in Panini's League - I think they need a makeover in their design department
Tracitradings - The home of Discounted Trading Cards - www.tracitradings.co.uk

rid25
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
how to get this cards??especially from outside england......

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Match Attax England 2014 · Next Topic »
Add Reply