Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Match Attax World Stars
Topic Started: Feb 17 2014, 04:09 PM (6,502 Views)
Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
MatchAttaxMaster101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
They are out mid march and in most other countries the World Stars set will be released. In england the england set will be.

MatchAttaxCam
Member Avatar
Masters Card
bibster
Feb 17 2014, 04:26 PM
Jay Rod included! :653

Thanks for putting this info up Phil.
I'm just as happy as you are :D Adz+Rickie too!!
Wish list----------------------Feedback

Trusted Traders: matchattaxcrazy, Tankerton1, Turtle21, Booto67, sufcmilla, gt6943, Macky17g, turboboy94, MA!CCFC98, monkey76

KoNiKo
Member Avatar
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
MatchAttaxMaster101
Feb 18 2014, 09:45 AM
They are out mid march and in most other countries the World Stars set will be released. In england the england set will be.
Which other countries?
My web
My official facebook page (KoNiKo Colecciones)
@KoNiColecciones

klarco
Member Avatar
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Great! nice design..with Ronaldo signed thats cool.
:)
i hope its published in France
Edited by klarco, Feb 19 2014, 09:05 AM.
Posted Image
https://plus.google.com/photos/112967219990911021858/albums?banner=pwa
EBAY STORE ID KLARCO1983
GOOD BYE LEGENDARY CAPITANO ! JAVIER ZANETTI#4

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Just Looked on toppsdirect.com and the 'Scottish Edition' is to be released in other UK countries (Wales and Northern Ireland) and also Ireland, and is scheduled for release this month not March but doesn't specify a specific date. Starter Packs are 3.99

One thing i don't understand though is that on the website it shows a picture of a Packet of 6 cards for 1.00 when you put your curser over it and then one below which says 10 cards for 1.00 and then below where it lists the prices it says a packet is 60p for 6 cards and 1.00 for a packet of 10 cards. does anyone know if topps have made a mistake on this??

Here is the link: http://www.toppsdirect.com/match-attax-world-stars-2014-trading-card-game.html?___store=gbp
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
The boxes I have are 10 for 1, you can just see it here

Posted Image

harrodjon
Member Avatar
101 Card
The original picture is 6 cards for 1 not 1. So, I would guess that the UK are getting 10 pack for 1 and Ireland are getting a 6 pack for 1. Although 1 is about 82p, I'm guessing they are being produced in England, so Topps are happy to sell those 6 packs at 60p as they don't need to export them.
Check out our store for more than just football cards - Collectabubble

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Thanks harrodjon, i didn't see the euro sign i had mistaken it for a pound sign so apologies for that, can't believe i didn't spot that in the first place!
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

rcgcecdc
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
World stars on sale in Ireland today

chris.jlee
Member Avatar
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Picked up a starter pack with Neymar LE today, cards look ok but waiting to compare with the Adrenalyn release.
Trusted Traders: Stevesmith, l1sboa, Mariocamb13, Lambokeenie, MasterofMatchAttax, spursdave, Jayce101, gt6943 x 4, monkey76, CharlesHK, JRDuck, Amigo x 8, Alanaman, Garners-great-deals 2012 x 2, NFFC_9, Bibster.
chris.jlee's feedback:
CTID.

KMoran28
Member Avatar
Game Changer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Not sure whether to collect this set or not.....

I'm not a fan of the yellow border as i think it looks like those cheesy Match magazine cards you used to get every week with the magazine

Adrenalyn XL is a FAR better design in my opinion.....

UK Based Collector

Feedback: http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7161248/1/#new

Trade List: http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7159664/1/?x=0#post8248876

Wishlist: http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7161293/1/#new

Please check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrw7VG9ACY4DNuqC2ZY7WqQ

EthanB reds
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I honestly think that Topps are going to struggle with this set as Panini have made a far better quality set and have made their set 9 cards for 1 making it practically the same price per card as Topps. :653
My Wishlist
My Tradelist
My Trading Feedback

My Ebay Page

Completed Collections: Champions League 09 10, Match Attax 12 13, Match Attax 13 14, Match Attax 13 14 Extra, Champions League Stickers 13 14, Match Attax 14 15

Player collections: Steven Gerrard and Jordan Henderson

harrodjon
Member Avatar
101 Card
The Match Attax England checklist came with the Extra binder. I'll confirm that it's the same, with the exception of them correcting Argentina star player to Messi rather than di Maria.
The front cover shows Ronaldo and Messi along with Baines, Welbeck, Gerrard and Ashley Cole.

Dorking
Member Avatar
101 Card
They are selling 'World Stars' match attax (ie the non-English version) in WH Smiths Swansea yesterday. Both starter pack and packets.

klarco
Member Avatar
101 Card
what do you think about this price guys ? 67euros for 50 packs
Posted Image
https://plus.google.com/photos/112967219990911021858/albums?banner=pwa
EBAY STORE ID KLARCO1983
GOOD BYE LEGENDARY CAPITANO ! JAVIER ZANETTI#4

wille9
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
klarco
Mar 3 2014, 05:55 PM
what do you think about this price guys ? 67euros for 50 packs
Is it the French version?
My feedback page:http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7127107/1/
My wishlist:http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7117107/1/#new
I COLLECT CHELSEA CARDS AND STICKERS. IF YOU HAVE ANY PLEASE PM ME

ethan11
Member Avatar
Legend card
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Although there was the checklist in the extra starter pack will there be a separate 1 with a le and stuff

CardSwapper1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I'm shock how Mirallas and Oviedo have been left out for their country's

harrodjon
Member Avatar
101 Card
I'm guessing that Oviedo is missing for the same reason he's missing from Adrenalyn. Because his injury broken leg will rule him out of the tournament.
I would say that I'm surprised there is no Mirallas (He does appear in Adrenalyn), but this is Topps we're talking about. How they could think that 2 players could represent a team is ridiculous.

CardSwapper1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I think Mirallas plays a big role for Belgium and he defiantly should of got a card in Topps set. Oviedo has a possibility of getting to the World Cup so he might get there. Still having 2 players represent is poor so they should of put him in anyways

AFC_Harry34
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
So the world starts set has the same cards as the England one apart from limited editions, am I right? What limited editions are in the world starts set?

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Same cards, but the kit the England players are wearing are different. In World Stars they are wearing the old kit, in the England set they are wearing the new kit.

The only LE for World Stars was Neymar - no gold, silver and bronze version, just a rainbow foil LE.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Leeder Billy
i-card
[ *  * ]
base cards are also different no shirt numbers on all except england and on england set other way round hope that makes sense

green6677
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Sorry if this has already been covered but the Man of the Match and 100 clubs are also different - no numbering on non-England rainbow foils and numbering and different design on the England players

paradogs77
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I am looking for both Messi Cards from scottish edition (without number on jersey) in good condition.

14 - Star Player
Posted Image

271 - 100 Club
Posted Image

Would be great if somebody could help me out, thanks!

WANTED: Messi
SELLING: PLAYER COLLECTIONS, TEAM LOTS, SINGLES.... http://picasaweb.google.com/paradogs77/
Feedback / Trade List / Wish List

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Match Attax England 2014 · Next Topic »
Add Reply