Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Rare 2002 Topps Premier Gold Box Break
Topic Started: Feb 17 2014, 04:58 PM (3,879 Views)
stevesmith
Signature Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
sean do you realise the shirt cards were redemption cards and are not in the box?
TRADE LIST
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

stevesmith
Signature Card
Portlaw
Feb 17 2014, 05:40 PM
stevesmith
Feb 17 2014, 05:20 PM
sean do you realise the shirt cards were redemption cards and are not in the box?
I do indeed Steve. But as a collector I would even love a redemption card for my collection, I'm not sure how rare the redemptions are nowadays but personally I've seen more jersey cards than redemptions so I think it'd be something cool to add to your collection, especially if you have the jersey card of that player you know?

I do think I managed to get these at a good price anyway ;)
they are just a redemption card not for a named player topps just sent random cards back so it wouldn't work as part of a team slot but all of the auto's came in the box except for 2 or 3 players that had smudges with the pen i think it was ledley king and the other might have been ashley cole.
TRADE LIST

stevesmith
Signature Card
you could even do the redemption as its own slot?
TRADE LIST

stevesmith
Signature Card
Portlaw
Feb 19 2014, 07:48 PM
rid25
Feb 18 2014, 12:38 PM
thanks mate...i am afraid the item is out stock now.....
If all spots don't get filled, the break will be cancelled and I'll be selling 1 maybe 2 of the boxes on ebay to make back some of the cost of these (I bought these to break on the forum and bought them before I put it up looking for interest as I know they would have been snapped up if I waited to get payments first and that's why I'd be selling some) and just try make as close to a set off the box(es) I do open so you may have a chance at a box of these yet.

I'll leave this run till Monday 24th and if it's not full and if people who have taken a spot are interested in a particular card or player just let me know and I'll look out for it for you guys in what I do open :)
you'll definately get a set from 1 box but if you dont i have hundreds of odds for trade,a decent auto in each box should cover your costs.
TRADE LIST

stevesmith
Signature Card
exciting part to come.
TRADE LIST

stevesmith
Signature Card
sean,we have more in common with every post, i used to play darts mondays and fridays but i got too nervous and i like to think of midday as first thing in the morning also!
TRADE LIST

stevesmith
Signature Card
were you at the cup final in 2000?
TRADE LIST

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Premier Gold 2013 · Next Topic »
Add Reply