Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Swap and Play Tour
Topic Started: Feb 23 2014, 04:43 PM (3,225 Views)
gt6943
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Just been having a look at the dates for the upcoming swap and play tours on the back of the MA binder ... are the dates correct ???

It looks to me like the first weeks tours are all outside of the Easter holiday .. has anybody else noticed this ??

Have Topps made yet another blunder with school holiday dates like they did with the October launch tours last year ??
Trusted traders

Rob PBS,Omeshm,Poolstar,Stevewaters,cjchelsea x2,pnchocolates x4,JoelMangsa,l1sboa x3,Juvefc x3,thekop10,masterofmatchattax,Jayce101 x9,Arsenal101 x2,palmerme1 x4,Mark Bradford (U.K),Adz97 x3,Ryan100 x2
Jamesalex,Blizzard x3,PriceySNR,llpalm08,NeilB x4,44gwilson,spursdave x3,Liam123,bibster x8,match attax crazy,Koda,matchattaxfan4 x3,matchattaxmad,mufc17,swapit x4,ilytorres9 x2,hattersfan x4,sham,NIAMHUSLFC07,ho123wang x2,matchattaxfanatic x4,victor meldrew,chris.jlee x3,turboboy94 x2,Sickone95 x2,swapmaster97 x2,Adz1197,matchattaxmaster11,garystephens x2,Oafcforever x2,CharlesHK x3,Cocacolaman75 x2,hotspurs95,Tankerton1 x2,Littlehammer,Matchattaxmasters22 x2,Sentai101,Heycallumj x2,monkey76x3,holden8klasnic17 x4,Phild,Futbol_Cards,watts27 x3,vorronin,markschmeichel,alanaman,kimmeh_d,richt11,paradogs77,Darbo x2,artsefa x2

Tradelist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7111723/1/

Wishlist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7119187/1/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
The dates fit with the Easter hols around here Gary.

Will you be going to Bolton again?
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Victor Meldrew
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The dates fit with the school Easter holidays for around here in South Wales. Cardiff on the list this year as well.
Trusted Traders: Lindy_Loo2000, pnchocolates, AnythingHibbert33, Phild, Mariocamb13, Arsenal101, TAYLOR1248, l1sboa, matchattaxfan4, mufc17, Poolstar, gt6943, MasterOfMatchAttax, alanaman, jayce101, Macky17g, mrmatchattax, bibster, garners-great-deals2012
Favourite Team: Chelsea
Completed: Shoot Out 03/04, 04/05, 05/06 + Update, 06/07 + Update, Topps England 2002, 2005, Topps i-cards 06/07, World Cup/England 2006, Match Attax 07/08 + Extra, 08/09 + Extra, 09/10 + Extra, 2010 England + Legends, 10/11 + Extra, 11/12 + Extra + Championship, 2012 England + Ireland + Eurostars, 12/13 + Extra + SPL + Championship

My Trading Feedback
My Wishlist
My Tradelist

gt6943
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Maybe we`re the only ones who have different weeks off ... Jack has the week up to Good Friday and the following week starting Easter Monday .. i just thought that that was the standard holiday for everyone.

Not sure which we are going to yet ... Jack really wanted to go to Wembley again.
Trusted traders

Rob PBS,Omeshm,Poolstar,Stevewaters,cjchelsea x2,pnchocolates x4,JoelMangsa,l1sboa x3,Juvefc x3,thekop10,masterofmatchattax,Jayce101 x9,Arsenal101 x2,palmerme1 x4,Mark Bradford (U.K),Adz97 x3,Ryan100 x2
Jamesalex,Blizzard x3,PriceySNR,llpalm08,NeilB x4,44gwilson,spursdave x3,Liam123,bibster x8,match attax crazy,Koda,matchattaxfan4 x3,matchattaxmad,mufc17,swapit x4,ilytorres9 x2,hattersfan x4,sham,NIAMHUSLFC07,ho123wang x2,matchattaxfanatic x4,victor meldrew,chris.jlee x3,turboboy94 x2,Sickone95 x2,swapmaster97 x2,Adz1197,matchattaxmaster11,garystephens x2,Oafcforever x2,CharlesHK x3,Cocacolaman75 x2,hotspurs95,Tankerton1 x2,Littlehammer,Matchattaxmasters22 x2,Sentai101,Heycallumj x2,monkey76x3,holden8klasnic17 x4,Phild,Futbol_Cards,watts27 x3,vorronin,markschmeichel,alanaman,kimmeh_d,richt11,paradogs77,Darbo x2,artsefa x2

alanaman
Limited Edition
Have we got a clear set of rules yet, as in
Can we use the superstar cards
Can the legend cards be used (if your lucky enough to have one)
Can more than one HTH be used
Has the adult tournament been confirmed?
Cheers

gt6943
Member Avatar
Masters Card
alanaman
Feb 23 2014, 08:50 PM
Have we got a clear set of rules yet, as in
Can we use the superstar cards
Can the legend cards be used (if your lucky enough to have one)
Can more than one HTH be used
Has the adult tournament been confirmed?
Cheers
I think it would be helpful if someone has the time to email Topps to try and clarify the rules for the tournaments.

Not sure i would play in the adult tourny though.
Trusted traders

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
All the dates fit my easter holidays Gary, and i am going to be emailing Rod Pearson in the next week about the adult (15+) tournament so i suppose i could ask about the rules as well, as i haven't heard or had any clarification from him since i spoke to him at the Topps Festival events in October
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

gt6943
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Thank you Toby .. keep us informed when you get news back from Rod.
Trusted traders

ethan11
Member Avatar
Legend card
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm toying Bolton I did last year to

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Just to let everyone know i fired off my email to Rod Pearson around half an hour ago and he is usually really good at replying so should hopefully have a reply by Thursday
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

chris.jlee
Member Avatar
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Has there been any confirmation of who is the exclusive Limited Edition yet ?
Trusted Traders: Stevesmith, l1sboa, Mariocamb13, Lambokeenie, MasterofMatchAttax, spursdave, Jayce101, gt6943 x 4, monkey76, CharlesHK, JRDuck, Amigo x 8, Alanaman, Garners-great-deals 2012 x 2, NFFC_9, Bibster.
chris.jlee's feedback:
CTID.

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Very impressed i emailed Rod, monday evening and got a reply Tuesday morning so sorry for lately informing you all of what Rod said but he said, that all cards can be used. The only parameter is that the entire squad (including subs) must be £100 million or less. There is one exception and that is only 1 Hatrick hero card can be in your squad.

And with regards to the over age tournament there will be an over 14ís tournament. Whilst there will be a trophy and Gold card up for grabs, there isnít a grand final at a football stadium. Each event will have its own final.

I hope this helps everyone and i am very much looking forward to the Over age tournament, it should be great!
Trade List Wishlist

Harrick
Member Avatar
100 Club
Harry will be at Wembley and Villa Park events, the road to glory begins...

pholla65
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Tankerton1
Feb 27 2014, 08:53 PM
Very impressed i emailed Rod, monday evening and got a reply Tuesday morning so sorry for lately informing you all of what Rod said but he said, that all cards can be used. The only parameter is that the entire squad (including subs) must be £100 million or less. There is one exception and that is only 1 Hatrick hero card can be in your squad.

And with regards to the over age tournament there will be an over 14ís tournament. Whilst there will be a trophy and Gold card up for grabs, there isnít a grand final at a football stadium. Each event will have its own final.

I hope this helps everyone and i am very much looking forward to the Over age tournament, it should be great!
That only leaves the question of whether you can use your manager with the hattrick hero or not?

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
@pholla65 I would presume not as it is just like using it on a MOTM card or a Hundred Club and that has been the rule in previous years so i would presume this would be the same this year
Trade List Wishlist

pholla65
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Agree, but it is a presumption only and can alter your team drastically, you cannot defend against 96 many times!

alanaman
Limited Edition
I agree with Pete, it is a big difference to be able to use a manager with a hth. Did he mentiToby if you can have more than one captain on your team or if it was a must to have subs on your team if you arent going to use any. Cheers.

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
@alanaman, i know you must have subs he said that they are a must, but nothing about more than one captain
Trade List Wishlist

alanaman
Limited Edition
Ok, thanks Toby

ethan11
Member Avatar
Legend card
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Who will be at Bolton player wise

Harrick
Member Avatar
100 Club
We have always assumed you can only have one captain on your team...

EthanB reds
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I am going to the london one this year and was wondering if Tollyman will be there to hand out bags again?
My Wishlist
My Tradelist
My Trading Feedback

My Ebay Page

Completed Collections: Champions League 09 10, Match Attax 12 13, Match Attax 13 14, Match Attax 13 14 Extra, Champions League Stickers 13 14, Match Attax 14 15

Player collections: Steven Gerrard and Jordan Henderson

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
For the first time in 4 years will not be at london one as James is playing for MK Dons.

Hoping to get to the Birmingham one the following week.

No bags I'm afraid!
Forum feedback - click here

Ebay feedback - click here

EthanB reds
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh well! So who is going to the London one?
My Wishlist
My Tradelist
My Trading Feedback

My Ebay Page

Completed Collections: Champions League 09 10, Match Attax 12 13, Match Attax 13 14, Match Attax 13 14 Extra, Champions League Stickers 13 14, Match Attax 14 15

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Im off to London this year as always but i can't make any other events this year due to them being so close to my GCSE exams, but hope to get to a few more next year, such as Birmingham and Manchester!
Trade List Wishlist

Renko
Member Avatar
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm going (with Renko Jr) to the Wembley one. Not really sure what to expect as he doesn't 'play' the tournament game.

Will be exciting for him to complete his album with the swap service.
Bring back Championship Match Attax!

Then for 2016-17 season League One Match Attax :-/

hattersfan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I'll be going to London. Looking forward to it!
My feedback page

Awards:

Match Attax London Champion 2012
Match Attax Manchester Npower Championship tournament winner 2013
Match Attax London Over 14's 'tournament' winner 2014

Luton Till I Die!

Trusted Traders

l1sboa, spurs. attax and many more.

Bad Traders

arsenal9126
MIKADOO123 (sent me two things about 2 years ago, did not get either of them.)

"I wouldn't say I was the best manager in the business. But I was in the top one."Brian Clough.

EthanB reds
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Do we know yet who the player is?
My Wishlist
My Tradelist
My Trading Feedback

My Ebay Page

alanaman
Limited Edition
Just about to leave for the Belfast event. I have three very excited boys with me lol. I will let you all know what happened later. Was anyone in Dublin yesterday to know who won?

ethan11
Member Avatar
Legend card
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Looking forward to Bolton got to prepare my team

pholla65
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
alanaman
Apr 6 2014, 10:07 AM
Just about to leave for the Belfast event. I have three very excited boys with me lol. I will let you all know what happened later. Was anyone in Dublin yesterday to know who won?
Good luck Alan

hattersfan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
How did it go??
My feedback page

Awards:

Luton Till I Die!

Trusted Traders

Bad Traders

arsenal9126

"I wouldn't say I was the best manager in the business. But I was in the top one."Brian Clough.

gt6943
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Jack and i will be at Wembley this Wednesday and also next week at Villa Park and Bolton ... no doubt most of each day will be spent around the area where the tournaments are taking place .. i would imagine that Jack will have one of his Villa tops on for each of the days so for those of you who have never met us then keep a lookout and come and say hello if you see us .. for those of you who we have met before and you are going to any of the mentioned events then we will see you there ... so i guess we will bump into Chris(hattersfan),Toby and his brother .. pity you won`t be able to make Wembley Tollyman but if you make it to Villa Park then we will see you there .... Catherine we will see you at Bolton as normal .. are you going to play in the over 14 tournament ??
Trusted traders

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
No Gary, I won't be playing! Don't know the rules to be honest, so not going to bother learning them now!! Are you having a go?

Tell Jack I have a little present for him when I see him at Bolton - Villa related! ;)
Edited by bibster, Apr 6 2014, 08:27 PM.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

gt6943
Member Avatar
Masters Card
bibster
Apr 6 2014, 08:27 PM
No Gary, I won't be playing! Don't know the rules to be honest, so not going to bother learning them now!! Are you having a go?

Tell Jack I have a little present for him when I see him at Bolton - Villa related! ;)
I doubt very much if i will play ... it`s doing my head in trying to make a decent team for Jack ... anyone wishing to offer Jack some help would be appreciated.

I won`t say anything to Jack and you can surprise him.
Trusted traders

Adrenalynxl9
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'll be at the Wembley and maybe the other 3 in England depending on how i do in the tournaments. I'll be wearing my bright red world champs jacket most of the time so If you see me come and say hi!

hattersfan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Adrenalynxl9
Apr 6 2014, 09:09 PM
I'll be at the Wembley and maybe the other 3 in England depending on how i do in the tournaments. I'll be wearing my bright red world champs jacket most of the time so If you see me come and say hi!
I'll give you some games at Wembley if you want?
My feedback page

Awards:

Luton Till I Die!

Trusted Traders

Bad Traders

arsenal9126

Adrenalynxl9
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
hattersfan
Apr 6 2014, 09:13 PM
Adrenalynxl9
Apr 6 2014, 09:09 PM
I'll give you some games at Wembley if you want?
Ok then!!!

EthanB reds
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I will be wearing my beloved colchester united shirt (blue and white stripes) so if I come over to say hi (or vice versa) you know who the random person is! :)
My Wishlist
My Tradelist
My Trading Feedback

My Ebay Page

gt6943
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Does anyone know what you can and can`t swap with the swap shop .. i know you can swap up to 60 cards but how does it work .. as i`ve never used it before.
Trusted traders

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 13/14 · Next Topic »
Add Reply