Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Swap and Play Tour
Topic Started: Feb 23 2014, 04:43 PM (3,129 Views)
gt6943
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Just been having a look at the dates for the upcoming swap and play tours on the back of the MA binder ... are the dates correct ???

It looks to me like the first weeks tours are all outside of the Easter holiday .. has anybody else noticed this ??

Have Topps made yet another blunder with school holiday dates like they did with the October launch tours last year ??
Trusted traders

Rob PBS,Omeshm,Poolstar,Stevewaters,cjchelsea x2,pnchocolates x4,JoelMangsa,l1sboa x3,Juvefc x3,thekop10,masterofmatchattax,Jayce101 x9,Arsenal101 x2,palmerme1 x4,Mark Bradford (U.K),Adz97 x3,Ryan100 x2
Jamesalex,Blizzard x3,PriceySNR,llpalm08,NeilB x4,44gwilson,spursdave x3,Liam123,bibster x8,match attax crazy,Koda,matchattaxfan4 x3,matchattaxmad,mufc17,swapit x4,ilytorres9 x2,hattersfan x4,sham,NIAMHUSLFC07,ho123wang x2,matchattaxfanatic x4,victor meldrew,chris.jlee x3,turboboy94 x2,Sickone95 x2,swapmaster97 x2,Adz1197,matchattaxmaster11,garystephens x2,Oafcforever x2,CharlesHK x3,Cocacolaman75 x2,hotspurs95,Tankerton1 x2,Littlehammer,Matchattaxmasters22 x2,Sentai101,Heycallumj x2,monkey76x3,holden8klasnic17 x4,Phild,Futbol_Cards,watts27 x3,vorronin,markschmeichel,alanaman,kimmeh_d,richt11,paradogs77,Darbo x2,artsefa x2

Tradelist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7111723/1/

Wishlist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7119187/1/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
alanaman
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
You are allowed 40 base 10 foil and 10 rainbow foil per 3 swap.
You are given a ticket when you pay and a sheet to tick the box of the number you want. You then hand over that amount of cards (all base if you want) and the sheet and they put together the cards you need. They had no 100c in belfast and were out of a few others but they will post out whatever they dont have.

pholla65
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
gt6943
Apr 7 2014, 05:33 PM
Does anyone know what you can and can`t swap with the swap shop .. i know you can swap up to 60 cards but how does it work .. as i`ve never used it before.
In psat years you pay 3 and hand over the same number of cards you want to swap. Just use base cards and you can get normaly 10 shineys and the rest base. It's on the web site what the limits are.

gt6943
Member Avatar
Masters Card
So could i hand over 8 base cards and get 2 of each 100 club in return ??
Trusted traders

Rob PBS,Omeshm,Poolstar,Stevewaters,cjchelsea x2,pnchocolates x4,JoelMangsa,l1sboa x3,Juvefc x3,thekop10,masterofmatchattax,Jayce101 x9,Arsenal101 x2,palmerme1 x4,Mark Bradford (U.K),Adz97 x3,Ryan100 x2
Jamesalex,Blizzard x3,PriceySNR,llpalm08,NeilB x4,44gwilson,spursdave x3,Liam123,bibster x8,match attax crazy,Koda,matchattaxfan4 x3,matchattaxmad,mufc17,swapit x4,ilytorres9 x2,hattersfan x4,sham,NIAMHUSLFC07,ho123wang x2,matchattaxfanatic x4,victor meldrew,chris.jlee x3,turboboy94 x2,Sickone95 x2,swapmaster97 x2,Adz1197,matchattaxmaster11,garystephens x2,Oafcforever x2,CharlesHK x3,Cocacolaman75 x2,hotspurs95,Tankerton1 x2,Littlehammer,Matchattaxmasters22 x2,Sentai101,Heycallumj x2,monkey76x3,holden8klasnic17 x4,Phild,Futbol_Cards,watts27 x3,vorronin,markschmeichel,alanaman,kimmeh_d,richt11,paradogs77,Darbo x2,artsefa x2

Tradelist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7111723/1/

Wishlist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7119187/1/

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
You can only get 1 of each player per person Gary. So if you wanted 2 of each HC, you would have to pay 3 to get 1 set and Jack would have to pay 3 to get the other.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

rcgcecdc
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
went to dublin event on saturday. the event was huge, queueing for 2 hours just to swap.swappers made a mess of mine , as i had four to do.eneded up i got some of the same cards i gave in and got duplicate mom... right mess made of it.i emailed topps to see if they can offer a solution.. no 100 clubs though

green6677
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I couldn't see this posted anywhere but player at the London event is supposed to be Peter Shilton

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
green6677
Apr 7 2014, 10:15 PM
I couldn't see this posted anywhere but player at the London event is supposed to be Peter Shilton
Cool!

Have you heard about any other players attending the other events? Bolton? I have looked on Topps website but can't see anything about it.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

green6677
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Couldn't see anything on the Topps website, despite messages telling you to keep looking out for further information, so I phoned them up in the end!

jaxattax
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
gt6943
Does anyone know what you can and can`t swap with the swap shop .. i know you can swap up to 60 cards but how does it work .. as i`ve never used it before.
If I am not mistaken, it was 60 base, 20 star signings/players and 10 man of matches for 3. These were just base cards though, no extras! Also asked about taarabt, and they didn't have any!

alanaman
Limited Edition
jaxattax
Apr 7 2014, 11:53 PM
gt6943
If I am not mistaken, it was 60 base, 20 star signings/players and 10 man of matches for 3. These were just base cards though, no extras! Also asked about taarabt, and they didn't have any!
Its only 10 star player/star signings not 20. 40 base and 10 rainbow foil is correct.

BigErnst
Member Avatar
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm going to the Bolton event - so might see some of you there although I won't be playing....
BigErnst's Wishlist
BigErnst's Tradelist
Football Card Shop Website - Suppliers of Topps Match Attax Cards

Sickone95
Member Avatar
Member Title
Will be at Wembley tomorrow. Look out for the guy in fabulous red trousers! :D

Feedback & Trusted Traders
Trade list
Wishlist

Don't sack the manager, sack the players!

Posted Image

MatchAttaxCam
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Have there been players going(and players going to go) or more false-advertising by topps?
Wish list----------------------Feedback

Trusted Traders: matchattaxcrazy, Tankerton1, Turtle21, Booto67, sufcmilla, gt6943, Macky17g, turboboy94, MA!CCFC98, monkey76

EthanB reds
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Just about to head to London in 30 mins. Look forward to seeing some of you there!
My Wishlist
My Tradelist
My Trading Feedback

My Ebay Page

Completed Collections: Champions League 09 10, Match Attax 12 13, Match Attax 13 14, Match Attax 13 14 Extra, Champions League Stickers 13 14, Match Attax 14 15

Player collections: Steven Gerrard and Jordan Henderson

pholla65
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Good luck everyone going today who are entering the Championships, let us know how it goes.
We will be at Villa on Tuesday, Jake is the little boy with spikey hair and 2 earrings, you cannot miss him so say hello.

alanaman
Limited Edition
Its jake burns from dublin and a kid called ben in the wc final during the chelsea math shortly. Good luck to you both.

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Well Done to them both for making the World Final, if anyone knows who won then please let us know! I bet you Brindan isn't very happy at not even making the World Final!!
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

alanaman
Limited Edition
Brinden didn't make the semis either. Semis were jake purns and jake holland (pholla65 son) and ben vs sam. Jake burns won the final for the third time in 4 years.

Adrenalynxl9
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Thanks alan! I was thinking about this all day!!! Congrats to Jake for becoming world champion twice, he's an amazing player. Now I want Chelsea to score!!!

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Thanks for letting us know who won Alan, thats a real surprise to me that Brinden didn't even make the semi finals!! Well done to Jake, how old is he though? Was this the last year he could compete?
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

pholla65
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Tankerton1
May 4 2014, 05:10 PM
Thanks for letting us know who won Alan, thats a real surprise to me that Brinden didn't even make the semi finals!! Well done to Jake, how old is he though? Was this the last year he could compete?
Just got back from a fantastic weekend, I'll post more in the morning, but to answer your question Jake is only 13 so will be back next year to defend his title. Brindan made a few unheard of mistakes in the group stage against both Ben and my son Jake so they got through from his group.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 13/14 · Next Topic »
Add Reply