Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Swap and Play Tour
Topic Started: Feb 23 2014, 04:43 PM (3,111 Views)
alanaman
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Have we got a clear set of rules yet, as in
Can we use the superstar cards
Can the legend cards be used (if your lucky enough to have one)
Can more than one HTH be used
Has the adult tournament been confirmed?
Cheers
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

alanaman
Limited Edition
I agree with Pete, it is a big difference to be able to use a manager with a hth. Did he mentiToby if you can have more than one captain on your team or if it was a must to have subs on your team if you arent going to use any. Cheers.

alanaman
Limited Edition
Ok, thanks Toby

alanaman
Limited Edition
Just about to leave for the Belfast event. I have three very excited boys with me lol. I will let you all know what happened later. Was anyone in Dublin yesterday to know who won?

alanaman
Limited Edition
You are allowed 40 base 10 foil and 10 rainbow foil per 3 swap.
You are given a ticket when you pay and a sheet to tick the box of the number you want. You then hand over that amount of cards (all base if you want) and the sheet and they put together the cards you need. They had no 100c in belfast and were out of a few others but they will post out whatever they dont have.

alanaman
Limited Edition
jaxattax
Apr 7 2014, 11:53 PM
gt6943
Apr 7 2014, 05:33 PM
Does anyone know what you can and can`t swap with the swap shop .. i know you can swap up to 60 cards but how does it work .. as i`ve never used it before.
If I am not mistaken, it was 60 base, 20 star signings/players and 10 man of matches for 3. These were just base cards though, no extras! Also asked about taarabt, and they didn't have any!
Its only 10 star player/star signings not 20. 40 base and 10 rainbow foil is correct.

alanaman
Limited Edition
Its jake burns from dublin and a kid called ben in the wc final during the chelsea math shortly. Good luck to you both.

alanaman
Limited Edition
Brinden didn't make the semis either. Semis were jake purns and jake holland (pholla65 son) and ben vs sam. Jake burns won the final for the third time in 4 years.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 13/14 · Next Topic »
Add Reply