Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Swap and Play Tour
Topic Started: Feb 23 2014, 04:43 PM (3,135 Views)
Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
All the dates fit my easter holidays Gary, and i am going to be emailing Rod Pearson in the next week about the adult (15+) tournament so i suppose i could ask about the rules as well, as i haven't heard or had any clarification from him since i spoke to him at the Topps Festival events in October
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Just to let everyone know i fired off my email to Rod Pearson around half an hour ago and he is usually really good at replying so should hopefully have a reply by Thursday
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Very impressed i emailed Rod, monday evening and got a reply Tuesday morning so sorry for lately informing you all of what Rod said but he said, that all cards can be used. The only parameter is that the entire squad (including subs) must be £100 million or less. There is one exception and that is only 1 Hatrick hero card can be in your squad.

And with regards to the over age tournament there will be an over 14ís tournament. Whilst there will be a trophy and Gold card up for grabs, there isnít a grand final at a football stadium. Each event will have its own final.

I hope this helps everyone and i am very much looking forward to the Over age tournament, it should be great!
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
@pholla65 I would presume not as it is just like using it on a MOTM card or a Hundred Club and that has been the rule in previous years so i would presume this would be the same this year
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
@alanaman, i know you must have subs he said that they are a must, but nothing about more than one captain
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Im off to London this year as always but i can't make any other events this year due to them being so close to my GCSE exams, but hope to get to a few more next year, such as Birmingham and Manchester!
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Well Done to them both for making the World Final, if anyone knows who won then please let us know! I bet you Brindan isn't very happy at not even making the World Final!!
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Thanks for letting us know who won Alan, thats a real surprise to me that Brinden didn't even make the semi finals!! Well done to Jake, how old is he though? Was this the last year he could compete?
Trade List Wishlist

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 13/14 · Next Topic »
Add Reply