Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Match Attax Extra Checklist
Topic Started: Feb 25 2014, 11:22 AM (9,482 Views)
caveboydave
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
harrodjon
Feb 25 2014, 11:22 AM
Posted Image
Well... I must say that I am rather underwhelmed.
No new signings section. The Mata card shown in the match attax magazine doesn't seem to exist. Apparently the cut off date was January 16th.
Game changers are also a let down. Some are mirror foil and some are just plain cards
whats the point of putting up this photo as you cant read a word it says
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

caveboydave
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
this must be the worst set that topps have put out
match attax extra was all about the new signings and they have included 10 star signings cards
what a poor poor set
i really hope they lose the rights for the premier league and panini get it
i think they have spent most of there time on the world cup cards they are about to bring out but they are going to look awful with the other teams in there plain coloured shirts
topps need to have a big rethink and fast

caveboydave
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
i think david moyes has hade a say in the set as he destroying everthing at the moment

caveboydave
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Renko
Feb 26 2014, 08:46 PM
It would be nice if Topps entered into a dialogue on this forum.

As a new user could old hands tell me: in your opinion do Topps use this for monitoring their customers? Do they undertake any other customer research you know about it?
topps dont care about the fans all they care about is money
hope they lose the rights to panini sooner the better in my apinion

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 13/14 · Next Topic »
Add Reply