Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Match Attax Bundesliga Extra 13/14
Topic Started: Mar 1 2014, 03:14 PM (2,838 Views)
Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
maartinsextra
Mar 12 2014, 07:18 PM
could anyone scan a cheklist please?
I'm working on a checklist - I've got all the Matchwinners, Club 100, Hattrick-Held, LE listed along with most of Fan Favorit (except Bundesliga2) and then all I need is the base cards, including Kapitan and Rookie cards....

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I've made a start with the checklist - missing some of the base cards. All the insert cards are there....

http://cartophilic-info-exch.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/topps-germany-match-attax-extra.html

-

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Hi Toby

No problem at all, thanks for your help.

Alan

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
maartins
Mar 14 2014, 08:31 PM
Thank you!
Theres just one mistake!
440. Match Attax Extra Logo - with André Hoffmann (Hannover 96), Eljaro Elia (S.V. Werder Bremen)
Its Artjoms Rudnevs from Hannover96 not Andre Hofmann
Thanks maartins

I've updated the list.

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
ihrefelder
Mar 14 2014, 10:29 PM
There's one spelling mistake: 462 is Djakpa.

And, by the way, you don't have to put dots behind the the letters, like VfB or SC would be better.

But thank for the effort of compiling the list!
Hi ihrefelder,

Thanks for your help.

Alan

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Bundesliga Match Attax 13/14 · Next Topic »
Add Reply