Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Match Attax England
Topic Started: Mar 5 2014, 11:54 AM (4,567 Views)
Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Limited Editions Cards for Match Attax England are:

Starter pack: Wayne Rooney Gold, Silver,Bronze

Tin: Lionel Messi Gold, Silver, Bronze

Multipacks: 5 normal packs per multipack and one of the packs will contain 1 limited edition Ronaldo card Gold, Silver, Bronze.

One more limited edition in Match of the day magazine on sale 29th April = Robin Van Persie.

Seems it cannot be released before April due to the new England kit.
Visit www.FootballCardsDirect.com The Number 1 for Match Attax, Panini Adrenalyn XL and much more from the UK & around the world, over 19,000 DIFFERENT cards/ stickers currently available

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Thanks for the info Phil.

I take it the RVP will be available in bronze, silver and gold too?

Will the England cards have them in the new kit then? Otherwise, why can't they sell them earlier if they are exactly the same as the World Stars?
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
No FCF exclusive Limited edition again then.
Oh well maybe in 14-15 set perhaps!
B)
Forum feedback - click here

Ebay feedback - click here

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Thanks Phil for the information, does this now mean the england cards with the world stars will be different to those in the england set like Catherine suggested?? Would make some sense as englands World cup kit will be all white! Also with the england euro 2012 cards they changed the box designs for the packets of cards due to the change in kits if i remember correctly so topps would appear to be being more careful this time around
Edited by Tankerton1, Mar 5 2014, 03:31 PM.
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I have no idea if they will be different to be honest, maybe just Photoshopped with the new kit. Nothing surprises me these days. I wouldn't be surprised if anything changes between now and then
Visit www.FootballCardsDirect.com The Number 1 for Match Attax, Panini Adrenalyn XL and much more from the UK & around the world, over 19,000 DIFFERENT cards/ stickers currently available

UKBasedCollector
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I would very much guess the RVP LE will also be in Gold, silver and bronze. Just like the Giggs LE card for MA PL 13-14. Now for the joys of opening up 154263735 copies of MOTD magazine and not to get one GOLD LE! Topps know how to treat their customers don't they........
Trading Feedback

My Wishlist

My Tradelist

BigErnst
Member Avatar
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Just received some cards from Topps and they've given me a code to use in early April to get Starter Packs for 1 & postage.

Code is MAENG14 to be used @ toppsdirect.com
BigErnst's Wishlist
BigErnst's Tradelist
Football Card Shop Website - Suppliers of Topps Match Attax Cards

MatchAttaxMaster101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
UKBasedCollector
Mar 6 2014, 01:52 AM
I would very much guess the RVP LE will also be in Gold, silver and bronze. Just like the Giggs LE card for MA PL 13-14. Now for the joys of opening up 154263735 copies of MOTD magazine and not to get one GOLD LE! Topps know how to treat their customers don't they........
:clap

And one question... does this mean that all three will be with the starter packs or randomly insterted?

monkey76
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
BigErnst
Mar 26 2014, 02:22 PM
Just received some cards from Topps and they've given me a code to use in early April to get Starter Packs for 1 & postage.

I received my sheet today with the Wilshere sport relief card and the code.

alanaman
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
monkey76
Mar 26 2014, 07:10 PM
BigErnst
Mar 26 2014, 02:22 PM

I received my sheet today with the Wilshere sport relief card and the code.
So did I.

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I also received mine today and it is quite a good offer, certainly one i will be taking advantage of, however i was disappointed with the fact that the cards i received were bent!
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I am disappointed that it said that they would send 'Match Attax Goodies' for completing the survey and they sent 1 sheet of bent cards! Rubbish!
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

monkey76
100 Club
bibster
Mar 26 2014, 09:59 PM
I am disappointed that it said that they would send 'Match Attax Goodies' for completing the survey and they sent 1 sheet of bent cards! Rubbish!
I agree with you totally. I did think that you would get a couple of free packs at least. It was the same sheet that I already had and I think the majority of collectors would also have purchased the paper to get it. The starter pack offer is ok but still feel a tad disappointed.

:(

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
So Match Attax England is due for release tomorrow. At first I wasn't too bothered about the prospect of this set, as World Stars was released a few weeks ago and I thought it would be exactly the same. However...

All the England player cards are different to those available in the World Stars set. They have used the new kits for these cards, so that's something new.

Also, there are a number of different signed cards to be found in the 2 variations of starter packs, which again, is a nice addition (if you are lucky enough to find one!)

A few images and details can be seen on the link below

http://www.toppsdirect.com/match-attax-england-2014-trading-card-game.html

Looking forward to trying to get hold of these tomorrow!

ethan11
Member Avatar
Legend card
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I thought avalible on the 3rd

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
ethan11
Apr 1 2014, 07:48 PM
I thought avalible on the 3rd
That's the official release date, but quite often they are available the day before. You can already buy them from Topps via their website.

chuck332
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The tins are already in smiths, 3 designs & Messi limited in gold, silver or bronze

monkey76
100 Club
I see they are now on sale via Topps direct. The voucher most of us had a 1 starter pack is for the cheaper starter pack
Not the deluxe one .

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Thats very interesting that some of it is out now, as i am not due stock until Friday!! Anyway the signed cards look amazing and i will definitely have to go out and get the different England player cards from the World Stars set, are there anymore known variations yet??
Trade List Wishlist

ethan11
Member Avatar
Legend card
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Great news my local co op has them in stock I'll be a starter pack and some packs soon

monkey76
100 Club
I bought 3 tins today. The first tin I had a messi gold and the other two I had bronze. Each tin has 1 motm card, 4 star cards and the rest of them base cards. Really pleased that Rickie Lambert is on the tin.

hattersfan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Haven't found them anywhere!
My feedback page

Awards:

Match Attax London Champion 2012
Match Attax Manchester Npower Championship tournament winner 2013
Match Attax London Over 14's 'tournament' winner 2014

Luton Till I Die!

Trusted Traders

l1sboa, spurs. attax and many more.

Bad Traders

arsenal9126
MIKADOO123 (sent me two things about 2 years ago, did not get either of them.)

"I wouldn't say I was the best manager in the business. But I was in the top one."Brian Clough.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Haven't found any here either. Hopefully tomorrow!

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I am going to be looking in London tomorrow in the Victoria area where there are some big WH Smiths so i should be able to find some and let people who may well be able to get to that store or live in close proximity which one i found some in.
Can anyone confirm if the Deluxe Starter Pack is a WH Smiths exclusive as if so i will try and pick up a few tomorrow??
Trade List Wishlist

caveboydave
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
brought 3 tins today and got 2 bronze and 1 gold messi but 2 of the tins had the same cards in
not happy again with topps but what do you expect from topps
Edited by Phild, Apr 2 2014, 07:39 PM.

harrodjon
Member Avatar
101 Card
I asked click why they didn't have any deluxe starters and was told that it was a smiths exclusive
Check out our store for more than just football cards - Collectabubble

UKBasedCollector
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Nice to see a John Ruddy card in this set!
Trading Feedback

My Wishlist

My Tradelist

harrodjon
Member Avatar
101 Card
The back of the Topps England sticker album confirms that Rooney silver limited edition is available via Print Me. It must be a brand new limited for the magazine coupon collection
Check out our store for more than just football cards - Collectabubble

CardSwapper1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Could somebody post images of any Everton players in the set please and John Ruddy

Monkeyboy1972
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It's nice to see Topps being crafty with the set released in England! We collected a set from Scotland and all the England version player cards are different (not just the England player ones!) as they have added a squad number onto the players shirt for all the other countries, on the cards we bought in Scotland the players shirt are blank ... No squad number!!!!

Looks like I won't be using my doubles from the Scottish version doubles to complete my English version set!!!

The only cards which look the same across both sets are the manager cards!

Oh well I better get buying!!! Ha ha ha
Edited by Monkeyboy1972, Apr 3 2014, 04:05 PM.

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Nothing in the part of London i was in this afternoon and to my annoyance i was out walking the dog earlier this morning for 40 minutes and the UPS man with my stock arrived (a day earlier than i was told!) whilst i was out so i have to go and collect it from a collection point tomorrow which is a pain!!
Trade List Wishlist

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Got a box and a standard starter this morning. Apart from an extra pack of cards, what is in the deluxe starter that makes it better than the standard? They both include the proper binder so...

Also picked up 3 multipacks from WH Smith, so hopefully I will get 1 bronze, 1 silver and 1 gold Ronaldo LE. But not holding my breath! :-)
Edited by bibster, Apr 4 2014, 04:02 PM.

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Picked up my stuff today and will be opening it all tomorrow as i am out later this evening and am short of time, but from what i have seen i am actually quite impressed with the set and i don't mind the design of the cards too much! Still hunting for those Deluxe Starter packs, hopefully when i go to the Swap and Play Tour i can pick one up from WH Smiths on the way up there, as i went into Canterbury today and the WH Smiths there didn't have any England Match Attax out!
Trade List Wishlist

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Got to be honest for me its a poor collection, sums Topps up this year.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I think it's ok. The players from the teams other than England don't look great, but we know what to expect when Topps don't have the licence for the kits. Enjoyed opening my packs!

pholla65
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Started my collection today and bought 2 tins and a deluxe starter pack. I like the cards but the tins both had bronze Messi and 43 base cards the same so out of 121 cards I have 44 swaps. Not the best:-)

Subzero3k
Member Avatar
100 Club
Anyone have a checklist ?
Posted Image

FORZA BVB

Keep Calm and Love BVB

MY CARDS

matchattaxfan4
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Any luck finding one of the 4000 signed cards ???
Posted Image

Trusted traders
Jamesalex blizzard maxitaxi victor meldrew x2
Ellietyke2000 mufc17 mrexpodeify mrspongeman
palmerme1 x2 gt6943

my youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/matchattaxfan4?feature=mhum

My ma 2012 wishlist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6838899/1/

My ma 2012 tradelist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6838494/1/#new

Subzero3k
Member Avatar
100 Club
matchattaxfan4
Apr 4 2014, 06:45 PM
Any luck finding one of the 4000 signed cards ???
Wich Players have signed ?
Posted Image

FORZA BVB

Keep Calm and Love BVB

MY CARDS

klarco
Member Avatar
101 Card
Gerrard and Cr7..
Posted Image
https://plus.google.com/photos/112967219990911021858/albums?banner=pwa
EBAY STORE ID KLARCO1983
GOOD BYE LEGENDARY CAPITANO ! JAVIER ZANETTI#4

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Match Attax England 2014 · Next Topic »
Add Reply