Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Match Attax England
Topic Started: Mar 5 2014, 11:54 AM (4,668 Views)
Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Thanks Phil for the information, does this now mean the england cards with the world stars will be different to those in the england set like Catherine suggested?? Would make some sense as englands World cup kit will be all white! Also with the england euro 2012 cards they changed the box designs for the packets of cards due to the change in kits if i remember correctly so topps would appear to be being more careful this time around
Edited by Tankerton1, Mar 5 2014, 03:31 PM.
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I also received mine today and it is quite a good offer, certainly one i will be taking advantage of, however i was disappointed with the fact that the cards i received were bent!
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Thats very interesting that some of it is out now, as i am not due stock until Friday!! Anyway the signed cards look amazing and i will definitely have to go out and get the different England player cards from the World Stars set, are there anymore known variations yet??
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I am going to be looking in London tomorrow in the Victoria area where there are some big WH Smiths so i should be able to find some and let people who may well be able to get to that store or live in close proximity which one i found some in.
Can anyone confirm if the Deluxe Starter Pack is a WH Smiths exclusive as if so i will try and pick up a few tomorrow??
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Nothing in the part of London i was in this afternoon and to my annoyance i was out walking the dog earlier this morning for 40 minutes and the UPS man with my stock arrived (a day earlier than i was told!) whilst i was out so i have to go and collect it from a collection point tomorrow which is a pain!!
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Picked up my stuff today and will be opening it all tomorrow as i am out later this evening and am short of time, but from what i have seen i am actually quite impressed with the set and i don't mind the design of the cards too much! Still hunting for those Deluxe Starter packs, hopefully when i go to the Swap and Play Tour i can pick one up from WH Smiths on the way up there, as i went into Canterbury today and the WH Smiths there didn't have any England Match Attax out!
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Bought 10 magazines from 3 different places and all Bronze!!
Trade List Wishlist

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax England 2014 · Next Topic »
Add Reply