Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Match Attax England
Topic Started: Mar 5 2014, 11:54 AM (4,656 Views)
monkey76
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
BigErnst
Mar 26 2014, 02:22 PM
Just received some cards from Topps and they've given me a code to use in early April to get Starter Packs for 1 & postage.

Code is MAENG14 to be used @ toppsdirect.com
I received my sheet today with the Wilshere sport relief card and the code.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

monkey76
100 Club
bibster
Mar 26 2014, 09:59 PM
I am disappointed that it said that they would send 'Match Attax Goodies' for completing the survey and they sent 1 sheet of bent cards! Rubbish!
I agree with you totally. I did think that you would get a couple of free packs at least. It was the same sheet that I already had and I think the majority of collectors would also have purchased the paper to get it. The starter pack offer is ok but still feel a tad disappointed.

:(

monkey76
100 Club
I see they are now on sale via Topps direct. The voucher most of us had a 1 starter pack is for the cheaper starter pack
Not the deluxe one .

monkey76
100 Club
I bought 3 tins today. The first tin I had a messi gold and the other two I had bronze. Each tin has 1 motm card, 4 star cards and the rest of them base cards. Really pleased that Rickie Lambert is on the tin.

monkey76
100 Club
I bought both binders and with the deluxe you get a plastic squad box and the front and back cover is metallic. The signings include Hart,Gerrard,Rooney,Lampard,Ronaldo and Paulinho. Not sure if there are any more players.

I'm a bit confused thought. They state that it 4000 lucky packs with a signed card but on the deluxe pack on the front it has 125 signed cards. I think it is 125 cards with Hart signed cards as on the back it has 4000 again.

Does it mean there are just 125 deluxe packs with just EXCLUSIVE Hart cards or 4000 signed std/lux with all the signed cards???

If it is just 125 deluxe signed packs does it mean standard packs have 3875 signings ???

Confusing!!!

Deluxe binder is nice though.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax England 2014 · Next Topic »
Add Reply