Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
new match attax extra cards in motd mag mata & hazard hth
Topic Started: Mar 10 2014, 01:16 PM (4,408 Views)
bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
No cards at all included with todays MOTD mag. I bet they are doing one of those rip off 5 issues where the cards are included!
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Totally agree Phil.

The magazine will cost 2.99, so if you want a full set it's going to set you back 9!
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I know, but I am sure enough people on here will have them to be able to trade for ones they need.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I agree Jon, I was just speaking from a forum point of view in that people on here shouldn't have to spend more than 9 to get all 3 sheets as we can trade. It's terrible that Topps do things like this when people want to complete the full set and of course there will be people out there buying the magazine who have never heard of the forum.

Bad form all round for the Extra set.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Topps have confirmed these 18 cards will be available at the Swap and Play Tour and also available to buy through the individual card service in May.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Renko
Mar 12 2014, 03:45 PM
Are the Swap and Play / mail order cards likely to have smooth rather than serrated edges?
Not sure about the Swap and Play Tour ones, but the ones from Topps card service will do.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Just picked up one of each sheet, as like Toby, I collect the full sheets and also like to have one of each card in my album. Going to get the ones for my album either at the Swap and Play Tour or direct from Topps.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 13/14 · Next Topic »
Add Reply