Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
new match attax extra cards in motd mag mata & hazard hth
Topic Started: Mar 10 2014, 01:16 PM (4,424 Views)
Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
This is what they say - you have to buy 3 magazines to get all 3 sheets....

My Topps

Hi there, thanks for your comments. We'd like to confirm that there will be a sheet of 6 exclusive Match Attax Extra player cards available in the MOTD QUIZ SPECIAL, which comes out tomorrow (Wed 12th March). This special-edition MOTD magazine and a sheet of 6 exclusive cards will come in a polybag. There are three different sheets of cards that can be found, each featuring 6 different exclusive cards (so there are 18 exclusive cards that can be discovered in total). Each issue of the QUIZ SPECIAL will feature one of the three sheets of exclusive cards. Also inside each polybag will be 2 packets of Match Attax Extra cards. Thanks

In a polybag - probably wont be able to see the sheets. Rip-off.....
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
@ Tankerton1

Two Cardiff City cards - amazing.

Would you mind if I use your scans on my blog? It'll save me having to scan them tomorrow.

FOOTBALL CARTOPHILIC INFO EXCHANGE
- - - checklists and photos of Football Cards and Stickers issued around the world, from 1880s to 2014.

WANTED:
Panini nPower Championship 2010/11 .. .. box (empty or full)
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. David Marshall - Star Player (signed); Peter Whittingham - Star Player (signed); Robert Earnshaw - MotM (Signed).
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Kenny Miller on the front.
Match Attax Championship 2012/13 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Craig Bellamy on the front.

Empty PANINI sticker albums for 2012/13 - from Colombia, Portugal, Belgium
Empty GALATA & ERREDI (Italy) album for 2012/13 - U.C. Sampdoria, Torino F.C., A.S. Roma, S.S. Lazio, A.C. Fiorentina

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Mar 11 2014, 08:12 PM
Alan, please feel free to use them it is fine by me
Regards
Toby

Thanks Toby.

Alan

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Mar 11 2014, 08:54 PM
Quick warning to members not to expect the sheets in perfect condition they can be bent and have creases between the cards so if you do want the sheets in mint condition then choose wisely rather than just pick the first one up off of the shelves.
That's good advice, thanks Toby. I'll be buying two each of the sheets including the Cardiff City players.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 13/14 · Next Topic »
Add Reply