Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
new match attax extra cards in motd mag mata & hazard hth
Topic Started: Mar 10 2014, 01:16 PM (4,423 Views)
Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Thanks for the information caveboydave thats brilliant news! I look forward to going out and buying a few copies!
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
So its going to cost me 36 to get 4 copies of each sheet so thats ( 2 cuts out for me and Harrys albums and the others to keep complete as i normally do)
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Picked up 6 Magazines from WH Smiths this evening in London and you CAN see the different sheets at the front, unfortunately they only had 6 out so will have to pick up another 6 tomorrow but there was fortunately two of eahc different one! The packets also aren't bad value for money inside as in 2 of the 6 packets i have opened so far i have pulled 2 MOTM cards
Here are scans of the 3 sheets:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

So here is the list:
EX1 Ryan Bertrand SS
EX2 Kenwyne Jones SS
EX3 Wilfried Zaha SS
EX4 Mohamed Salah SS
EX5 Eden Hazard HTH
EX6 Samuel Eto'o HTH
EX7 Scott Dann SS
EX8 Tom Ince SS
EX9 Joe Ledley SS
EX10 Lacina Traore SS
EX11 Joh Heitinga SS
EX12 William Kvist SS
EX13 Kostas Mitroglou SS
EX14 Shane Long SS
EX15 Juan Mata SS
EX16 Luuk De Jong SS
EX17 Liam Bridcutt SS
EX18 Antonio Nocerino SS
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Alan, please feel free to use them it is fine by me
Regards
Toby
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Quick warning to members not to expect the sheets in perfect condition they can be bent and have creases between the cards so if you do want the sheets in mint condition then choose wisely rather than just pick the first one up off of the shelves.
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
@harrodjon no its 2 packets of 5 cards and 1 sheet! sorry my earlier post mentioning me opening six packs may have confused you as i had only opened half the packets from the magazines, sorry if that was the case!
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
They were all marked as promotional packets but some of this hits in them weren't bad. A foil game changer in each one and then in 3 of the 12 i opened there was a MOTM card at the back of the packet as well as there being a foil game changer inside. I very much doubt that they will have put the Wilshere's in the promotional packets
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Thanks for that information Catherine that will save me going out and buying anymore copies i will just wait until the swap and play tours to pick up more
Trade List Wishlist

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 13/14 · Next Topic »
Add Reply