Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
new match attax extra cards in motd mag mata & hazard hth
Topic Started: Mar 10 2014, 01:16 PM (4,265 Views)
Renko
Member Avatar
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
So Match Attax Extra Extra has 3 Fulham players spread across 3 different sheets. That means I will be buying 3 magazines for Renko Jr. and 3 magazines for the household Fulham album :help . I am not collecting this absolute shambles of a Extra collection, otherwise it would be 9 magazines. And all because Topps rushed a substandard collection onto the market before the majority of the transfer window signings were made.

Of the 3 Fulham players Kostas Mitroglou is definitely photoshopped; he has played one match in the home shirt and wore short sleeves. Its likely John Heitinga is also photoshopped as I cannot remember (and cannot imagine!!) him wearing long sleeves. They both have distinctive arm tattoos.

Finally if any foreign Match Attax collector wants to trade these sheets for Adrenalyn World Cup 2014 limited editions / European versions of England team cards please PM me!
Bring back Championship Match Attax!

Then for 2016-17 season League One Match Attax :-/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Renko
Member Avatar
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Addendum to my last post; no Lewis Holtby new signing card in the Extra Extra cards, wtf?!?! He's clearly a significant signing.

Oh yes, Holtby is resplendent in Spurs kit in the Extra :fing

Renko
Member Avatar
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
harrodjon
Mar 12 2014, 10:32 AM
Renko
Mar 12 2014, 10:26 AM
Addendum to my last post; no Lewis Holtby new signing card in the Extra Extra cards, wtf?!?! He's clearly a significant signing.

Oh yes, Holtby is resplendent in Spurs kit in the Extra :fing
Could you imagine having a player at 2 different clubs kits in the same collection? I think that would make it more of a joke than it already is
My comment was tongue in cheek really ;) . Holtby joined Fulham until the end of the season on 31 January. There is something especially wrong with Topps' processes to release the Extra set, at the end of February, featuring Holtby for the wrong club.

Renko
Member Avatar
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Are the Swap and Play / mail order cards likely to have smooth rather than serrated edges?

Renko
Member Avatar
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
MatchAttaxCam
Mar 12 2014, 09:53 PM
Lacina Traore in Everton's kit from last season!! Not a photoshop at all...
last season's kit :sf4 maybe there will be an Extra Extra Extra update

I believe Mitroglou and Heitinga are photoshopped onto Berbatov :welcom

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 13/14 · Next Topic »
Add Reply