Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Is anyone (close to) completed?
Topic Started: Mar 22 2014, 08:03 PM (1,668 Views)
manfred
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
blizzard
Apr 7 2014, 04:07 AM
I bought a couple of boxes ... rather odd with the distribution of base cards.

1st box : no Australia base cards
2nd box : no USA base cards
3rd box : no USA base cards
4th box : no Korea base cards

is it like that where each box there will be missing 1 country base card ??
Teams with less base cards are more likely to not appear in a box. But after extensive research I've noticed a spectacular drop in numbers of base cards after card 308. My guess is that something went wrong during prodiction. In the international (and Nordic) boosters in a base pack the last card is often a Uruguay or a USA card. So it seems that cards 309, 310, 311, 312, 314, 319, 320, 321, 322 and 323 are treated like they were a star player, utility player os one to watch as those cards (and the shinies) are the last card in a booster. Also two of the mentioned base cards are even more rare, Suarez and Zusi

Don't trade with: Michael Puterman from Ra'anana, 43524 (Israel), he is a scammer
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

manfred
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ih8wsgfl
Apr 16 2014, 09:40 AM
I need either 80 or 81 cards to complete the collection. All of them are either star players, utility players, ones to watch, fans favourites, defensive rocks, game changers, top masters and double troubles.
So you already are complete on the team logo's? That is amazing!

Don't trade with: Michael Puterman from Ra'anana, 43524 (Israel), he is a scammer

manfred
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ih8wsgfl
Apr 16 2014, 09:30 PM
manfred
Apr 16 2014, 10:30 AM
Ih8wsgfl
Apr 16 2014, 09:40 AM
I need either 80 or 81 cards to complete the collection. All of them are either star players, utility players, ones to watch, fans favourites, defensive rocks, game changers, top masters and double troubles.
So you already are complete on the team logo's? That is amazing!
Haha no not yet! Forgot to include them ;)
It would have been a miracle if you were quick complete on those. I think it will be more difficult to be complete on the team logo's than on the double troubles. At least I am.

manfred
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
robjones1973
Apr 21 2014, 08:59 PM
I have opened about 300 packs now. Got 5 double troubles, only problem is 4 of them were Hulk/Neymar. How unlucky am I?
I don't think you are unlucky. Double troubles are the most wanted cards in trades. 5 double troubles from 300 packs is 1 out of 60, you beat the odds with that. I pulled on average 1 double trouble out of 123 (international/nordic) packs

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · World Cup (Brazil) Adrenalyn XL · Next Topic »
Add Reply