Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Official Tournament Rules for the Swap and Play 2014
Topic Started: Mar 27 2014, 05:11 PM (689 Views)
Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi Guys, something for those building their teams for the swap and play tours, i have just found the official tournament rules for the 2014 Swap and Play Tour on the toppsfootball website http://www.toppsfootball.co.uk/news/Topps-News/rules:
Match Attax Tournament Rules

Pick your team of 11 players with 3 subs.
Choose a Manager and Referee.
Squad Value must not be more than 100m, including 3 subs.

Substitutions
You cannot substitute your final player.
Only 1 Goalkeeper is allowed on your bench.
You must make a sub before your opponent picks their next move.
Manager
Can only be used once, must be used with a player from the same club.
Can only be used with regular and star player cards.

Referee
Can only be used once, when your opponent goes first and before both players have turned their cards over.

Formations allowed
4-4-2, 4-3-3, 4-5-1, 5-3-2, 5-2-3, 5-4-1, 3-5-2, 3-4-3.

Hat-Trick Hero
You can only have one Hat-Trick Hero in your team.

Captain Cards
You can only have one Captain Card in your team.

Individual players
You can only have one of any individual player in your team - so you can't have 2 Wayne Rooney cards for example.

Special Cards
You cannot use Jack Wilshere Sport Relief Cards.
You cannot use personalised Print Me Cards.
You cannot use 101 Master Cards.

REMEMBER, YOUR TOURNAMENT TEAM MUST NOT ADD UP TO A VALUE GREATER THAN 100 MILLION. ENTRANTS WHOSE TEAMS EXCEED A BUDGET OF 100M WILL AUTOMATICALLY FORFEIT THEIR MATCH

So you can use International Superstars, the Legends (if you are lucky enough to have one!!!) and the New Signing with EX on the cards which are all promotional, but as it states you can't use the Wilshere Sport relief cards! What is above is basically what i got from Rod Pearson a month ago except for the bit about the captain cards and the wilshere sport relief cards

Hope this helps those who were slightly confused!
Toby
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Thanks Alan, no problem, i was surprised that they put these up i was expecting to only know all the rules like about the captains on the day of the events themselves so i am pleased that topps have got these out quite early! Now for the building of the teams and the endless combinations to try!
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 13/14 · Next Topic »
Add Reply