Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Problems with the Multipacks
Topic Started: Apr 6 2014, 01:26 PM (1,330 Views)
Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi everyone
Topps will be getting a very angry phone call from me tomorrow, i ordered 20 multipacks from click distribution and they arrived along with some other things such as boxes and tins and starter packs, and i then sat and opened the lot yesterday, and opened the multipacks first and the first multipack was fine and had 1 Ronaldo Bronze Limited Edition (I suspect this was from a different batch as it was laid on the top of the box but the rest were all lying next to each other!!) and then i continued to open the rest of the multipacks and did not get a single Ronaldo Bronze, Silver or Gold Limited Edition from the other 19 even though it says on the multipack "which Limited Edition is inside? Look out for an exclusive Bronze, Silver or Gold Limited Edition inside one of these packets!"
As you can imagine i was outraged and i am calling topps first thing tomorrow, but to top it all off in one of the multipacks i received a cut in half star player card so in effect 9 and a half cards in a packet instead of 10, it had obviously been cut in half when they cut and seal the side of the packets as it had a ridged cut like each end of the packets do!

Has anyone else experienced this problem of not getting a Ronaldo Limited Edition in their multipack whether they have ordered them in bulk or just bought one in the shops??
Many Thanks
Toby
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Interesting that no one else has had a similar problem, and i suspect that it is because i think the Limited Edition is meant to be in the last packet and they have obviously special packets with the Ronaldo's inserted in that they put there and they put the wrong packets on.
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Spoke to topps this afternoon (Sorry Catherine, completely forgot to ask about the MA Mag LE Situation, i think after i was on the phone to them for 20+ minutes they were trying to get rid of me!!) and they said that they will send me an assortment of 19 Ronaldo Bronze, Silver and Gold Limited Editions so i don't know how many i will get of each, but they said they should be with me by Wednesday this week, i will let everyone know how many of each type i got to make up the 19. Anyway they are also sending me a replacement Robben Star Player to make up for the half one that i got in one of the packets from the multipacks!
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Received them yesterday and to topps credit there was a fair selection and what you would expect really from 20 multipacks, they sent 4 Gold, 5 Silver and 16 Bronze so more than they actually needed to send which was good of them and also 50 random cards to make up for the Cut in half Robben Star Player which included 5 star players and 3 MOTM cards.
Trade List Wishlist

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax England 2014 · Next Topic »
Add Reply