Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Exclusive Signed Cards in Starter Packs
Topic Started: Apr 8 2014, 01:52 PM (4,735 Views)
safariman
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Have any of these signed cards been found yet ? Anyone seen any on Ebay?
Edited by safariman, Apr 8 2014, 01:54 PM.
Tracitradings - The home of Discounted Trading Cards - www.tracitradings.co.uk

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
robjones1973
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
monkey76
Jul 13 2014, 12:38 PM
After reading all the comments I went into the shed and got out my metal/pipe detector. Found out the battery connector was broke so spent 10 on a new one.

Tested it out on my binders and other bits. Went to the co op and got readings on 2 of them. Did not try the ones with the satchel bag though.

Got them home and opened them like it was Christmas morning and was gutted to find no card.

I have been to loads of the big supermarkets and even Southampton hospital to find all the tops have been neatly cut open. I have looked at least 25-30 packs. I might have had a shake of them but I am not that low. They even left the packet and the Rooney card in there though!!!
I have had the same thing, got a reading on a binder but it didn't have a card inside. I have also found loads with neatly cut open outer bags, with the LE and free pack of cards left in. I wonder how people are getting away with this as the binders are always pretty near or visible from the tills.
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7157425/1/#new - Wishlist

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7157435/1/#new - Tradelist

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7160901/1/#new - Trading Feedback

Trusted Traders -

ErenSA
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Have you received your cards yet graham?

ErenSA
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Received my jack wilshere

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
received my first 8 cards today

ErenSA
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Graham I just realised something I think the hologram numbers can help us figure out how many there are of each card, so take paulinho for example look at the numbers you have and get the hugest number and the lowest number hologram you have that will give us at least the idea of how many there could be.

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
has anyone any ideas what it means when a redemption card does not have the name of the player you have won
I am hoping it is for a hundred club but there is nothing to indicate this. any suggestions

ErenSA
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
graham
Aug 3 2014, 04:22 PM
has anyone any ideas what it means when a redemption card does not have the name of the player you have won
I am hoping it is for a hundred club but there is nothing to indicate this. any suggestions
Graham it could be Ronaldo's or yeah possibly a special signed card that be awesome. Where did you find it? Can you upload a picture? Also if you find anymore cards other than the ones I have let me know I'd be interested in buying them, as long as it's a duplicate of a card your son already has ofcourse :)

ErenSA
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
graham
Aug 3 2014, 04:22 PM
Got any idea yet? Upload a pic

rishgoon
Member Avatar
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Just read through this thread. At first I thought someone was being sarcastic, but no.
Bad luck to all collectors who don't have a metal detector to search for signed redemptions, and have to try their luck the old fashioned way. Poor form.

Maybe those using such methods, could list which newsagents they have searched, so others know to avoid and can have a fair chance at hitting a redemption.
"I went back to my hotel and intended to watch Tottenham on television - but I fell asleep" - Arsene Wenger

Posted Image

MY BUCKET
MY WANTLIST
MY FEEDBACK

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
graham
Jul 26 2014, 03:23 PM
Did you every redeem your signed card, if so which one was it?

I think the Ronaldo signed didn't exist or has someone seen it on ebay? Maybe there was only one or two and these could be anywhere, in unopened starter packs or bottom of a kids toy box!

A little off topic :bum but does anyone know if the Gold Ferdinand 1 of 1 card (can't remember which year it was) was found?
Forum feedback - click here

Ebay feedback - click here

ErenSA
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Tollyman
Oct 31 2014, 02:26 PM
graham
Jul 26 2014, 03:23 PM
Did you every redeem your signed card, if so which one was it?

I think the Ronaldo signed didn't exist or has someone seen it on ebay? Maybe there was only one or two and these could be anywhere, in unopened starter packs or bottom of a kids toy box!

A little off topic :bum but does anyone know if the Gold Ferdinand 1 of 1 card (can't remember which year it was) was found?
Yeah Graham never told us what the blank redemption card was I'm so curious to hear what it was, I havnt seen any Ronaldo's on ebay havnt seen anyother card for that matter other than the usual Vlaar paulinho wilshere joe hart and wilshere man of the match, there is a Tim Howard out there for sure but apart from that no others have been seen by me, not sure about the gold Ferdinand year

rishgoon
Member Avatar
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hopefully Topps removes their foil hologram from it's redemption cards! Pack searching is NO GOOD!

Posted Image

"I went back to my hotel and intended to watch Tottenham on television - but I fell asleep" - Arsene Wenger

Posted Image

MY BUCKET
MY WANTLIST
MY FEEDBACK

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
the unnamed redemption card was for Olivier giroud and yes I do have tim howard

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
graham
Nov 3 2014, 08:10 AM
Graham and James have kindly sent me scans of the two cards, which can be seen here:

Topps - Match Attax England 2014 (11) Autograph Redemption cards (5)

-

ErenSA
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
graham
Nov 3 2014, 08:10 AM
Those cards may be one of one I've not seen them anywhere else!

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
can I offer you 200 for the Howard card

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax England 2014 · Next Topic »
Add Reply