Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Exclusive Signed Cards in Starter Packs
Topic Started: Apr 8 2014, 01:52 PM (4,744 Views)
graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
does any one have a list of all the signed cards I believe there are about 15 of them
I have so far found 5 redemption cards 4x vlaar and 1x poulinio
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I am keeping 1 for my sons collection + paulinho. 1 vlaar is on ebay and the other2 I was going to use as swaps
for other signed cards

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
about 25 shops there is a way to tell if redemption card is inside and then I buy the binder I have so far brought 13
binders and got 6x vlaar and 4x paulinho and 1x hart the other 2 binders were blank cant win them all

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I have found the cards in the front cover also in pockets on front page and in pockets in the middle pages. trying to look
into the binder and shakeing will not always work as the cards in the front sleeve will not move. the way I find them is to
do with the metal hologram

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
yes spot on I use a diy cable and pipe detector and is 95% right the only binders I get lots of false readings are
the binders with a bag enclosed must have metal in bag

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I have found 4 in front sleeve and 6 in pockets on first page and 1 in pockets in middle of binder
I have in all honestly lost count of how many binders I have checked but 2 from 80 sounds good

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
i have a stud, cable and pipe detector brought from b&q which I use for work and cost about 30

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I only scan the front of the binder and I keep my hand over the pack of cards and limited card so as not to get a false reading from the foil packet

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
yes same here got another vlaar yesterday and went to another area today but les shops have them and not many in the shops that do have them so today I got none. I am only trying to get some different ones for my sons collection. but the doubles I have sold 5 so far for 125 each

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I have sold cards in private sales from my listings on ebay. as for shops its just a case of first one I come to

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
no I only had 1 and its for my sons collection

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
got jack wilshere today

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
sainsburys

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I was going to post a scan of all the redemption cards I have but don't know how. if any one knows or would want to see them
Edited by graham, Jun 19 2014, 09:46 PM.

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I was told by topps to do one card at a time so as yet I have only sent of the joe hart

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
here is where I got the cards
w.h.s joe hart x 1
sainsburys jack wilshere x 1 , and vlarr x 2
co-op paulinho x 1
asda vlaar x 1
one stop paulinho x 3
Tesco vlaar x 4

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
found two more cards today both vlarr not many shops have the packs now so am giving up finding any of the other 11
cards

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
have found tim howard. so I now have 5 of the 15

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
THERE ARE PICTURES OF RONALDO, GERRARD , LAMPARD AND BENTEKE ON THE BINDER COVER I THINK THERE IS ALSO
SOME OTHER ENGLAND PLAYERS LAMBERT, COLE, WALKER, BARKLEY, DEFOE, CLEVERLEY AND JAGIELKA

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
found 2 more vlaar and 2 paulinho but no luck with any of the other cards

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
so far I have sent 9 redemption cards to topps last month and received none back but topps have sent me an email to say
that they have the redemption cards and it can take up to 28 days to send out the signed cards

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
no sorry the hart, wilshere and howard I have only found 1 of each of these cards so they are for my sons collection
i was trying to get as many of the 15 signed cards for that reason

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
received my first 8 cards today

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
has anyone any ideas what it means when a redemption card does not have the name of the player you have won
I am hoping it is for a hundred club but there is nothing to indicate this. any suggestions

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
the unnamed redemption card was for Olivier giroud and yes I do have tim howard

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax England 2014 · Next Topic »
Add Reply