Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Exclusive Signed Cards in Starter Packs
Topic Started: Apr 8 2014, 01:52 PM (4,670 Views)
ErenSA
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Can you guys check out my question about the signed cards I've got?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ErenSA
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
How many where not on the front page Graham? Because I've looked at about 80 or so starter packets and have found only 2 signed cards in the front cover do you think I've missed any that could have been on a different page? I look through the side really well and can see all they way through the book. I look for about 15-30 secounds on each starter pack, Hope I havnt missed any. How many starter packs have you tried to find the cards?

ErenSA
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
How do I make a detector can you give me a link or something Graham?

ErenSA
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
graham
Jun 16 2014, 06:46 AM
i have a stud, cable and pipe detector brought from b&q which I use for work and cost about 30
Alright I think I have one of those but I'm sure it's really loud when it beeps might just do it the old fashioned way of looking and hoping for the best. I'm gonna hit up a lot of shops today, I'll post if I'm succesful later.

ErenSA
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
graham
Jun 16 2014, 10:45 AM
I only scan the front of the binder and I keep my hand over the pack of cards and limited card so as not to get a false reading from the foil packet
Went to about 10 shops today and only went through about 10 starter packs there's not many about near me at the moment.

ErenSA
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I just want to find one more and I'll be so happy

ErenSA
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Struggling more and more to even find the starter packs I think the supermarkets are getting rid of the ones that haven't sold yet :( went to about 12 shops manged to find about 10 starter packs altogether

ErenSA
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
graham
Jun 18 2014, 04:51 PM
yes same here got another vlaar yesterday and went to another area today but les shops have them and not many in the shops that do have them so today I got none. I am only trying to get some different ones for my sons collection. but the doubles I have sold 5 so far for 125 each
Nice! Where did you sell them? Could you please list all the shops you go to? Do you have a system of going to shops?

ErenSA
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
And I've tried using my wall detector but for some reason it's not picking up the holograms.
So I can't see inside the deluxe starter packs I might buy them and return them after a close examination at home which is quite cheeky. Think whs would take them back if I returned them?

ErenSA
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Graham did you sell you joe hart card?

ErenSA
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
graham
Jun 19 2014, 08:15 AM
no I only had 1 and its for my sons collection
Oh ok

ErenSA
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
graham
Jun 19 2014, 03:08 PM
got jack wilshere today
Brilliant! From which shop?

ErenSA
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
graham
Jun 19 2014, 05:24 PM
sainsburys
Sweet

ErenSA
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
graham
Jun 19 2014, 09:45 PM
I was going to post a scan of all the redemption cards I have but don't know how. if any one knows or would want to see them
Graham When you sent your redemption cards off did you put your name for every card and the same address?

ErenSA
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I sent off both of mine at the same time with the same address however I put different names for each package

ErenSA
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I got my paulinho and Vlaar both from different sainsburys

ErenSA
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I finally found another card, Jack wilshere! Found him at a game of all places even used my reward card to buy him :)

Searched about 125 starter packs now Ive have found 3 all of them where in the front cover of the plastic book

ErenSA
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
graham
Jun 22 2014, 02:02 PM
found two more cards today both vlarr not many shops have the packs now so am giving up finding any of the other 11
cards
What are the other 11 please graham?

ErenSA
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
graham
Jun 29 2014, 04:02 PM
have found tim howard. so I now have 5 of the 15
Where did you find him? What are the others?

ErenSA
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Ganindra Bimo
Jul 4 2014, 12:03 PM
Does anybody in here get cr7 auto redemption?
Need a help
Thx
Take a Picture buddy?

ErenSA
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Tankerton1
Jul 4 2014, 02:39 PM
No i think he was asking if anyone had found a Cristiano Ronaldo Signed Card not that he has one.
I don't think anyone has found one yet that we know about as none have appeared on here and one hasn't appeared on ebay if my knowledge is correct. I would imagine that it is the rarest of the signed cards that topps have issued for this set because i think he signed his 100 club cards and obviously he was the biggest named player they were able to get to sign the cards.
That makes sense :)

ErenSA
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
graham
Jul 10 2014, 05:52 PM
found 2 more vlaar and 2 paulinho but no luck with any of the other cards
Damn Graham your ballin :1356 :653

ErenSA
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I've sent a signed card off and my mail tracker says kiln farm received it on 25th of June but I still havnt received my card is this normal Graham or anyone else?

ErenSA
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh thank god I was getting worried

ErenSA
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Graham have you got any cards apart from Vlaar paulinho or wilshere your looking to sell?

ErenSA
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Have you received your cards yet graham?

ErenSA
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Received my jack wilshere

ErenSA
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Graham I just realised something I think the hologram numbers can help us figure out how many there are of each card, so take paulinho for example look at the numbers you have and get the hugest number and the lowest number hologram you have that will give us at least the idea of how many there could be.

ErenSA
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
graham
Aug 3 2014, 04:22 PM
has anyone any ideas what it means when a redemption card does not have the name of the player you have won
I am hoping it is for a hundred club but there is nothing to indicate this. any suggestions
Graham it could be Ronaldo's or yeah possibly a special signed card that be awesome. Where did you find it? Can you upload a picture? Also if you find anymore cards other than the ones I have let me know I'd be interested in buying them, as long as it's a duplicate of a card your son already has ofcourse :)

ErenSA
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
graham
Aug 3 2014, 04:22 PM
has anyone any ideas what it means when a redemption card does not have the name of the player you have won
I am hoping it is for a hundred club but there is nothing to indicate this. any suggestions
Got any idea yet? Upload a pic

ErenSA
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Tollyman
Oct 31 2014, 02:26 PM
graham
Jul 26 2014, 03:23 PM
received my first 8 cards today
Did you every redeem your signed card, if so which one was it?

I think the Ronaldo signed didn't exist or has someone seen it on ebay? Maybe there was only one or two and these could be anywhere, in unopened starter packs or bottom of a kids toy box!

A little off topic :bum but does anyone know if the Gold Ferdinand 1 of 1 card (can't remember which year it was) was found?
Yeah Graham never told us what the blank redemption card was I'm so curious to hear what it was, I havnt seen any Ronaldo's on ebay havnt seen anyother card for that matter other than the usual Vlaar paulinho wilshere joe hart and wilshere man of the match, there is a Tim Howard out there for sure but apart from that no others have been seen by me, not sure about the gold Ferdinand year

ErenSA
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
graham
Nov 3 2014, 08:10 AM
the unnamed redemption card was for Olivier giroud and yes I do have tim howard
Those cards may be one of one I've not seen them anywhere else!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax England 2014 · Next Topic »
Add Reply