Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Cardiff Swap and Play Tour 2014
Topic Started: Apr 13 2014, 04:51 PM (760 Views)
tuney
i-card
[ *  * ]
Went to the cardiff event today. Got there early and filled in my swap sheet. Finished my collection. I was wearing a yellow marshall goalies shirt. Frazier campbell was a no show. Talkrd to topps man and he said same happened with arteta at wembley but managed to get kyle walker. 5 auction items: madrid shirt with bale sig, swansea ben davies shirt signed, peter crouch signed match attax card in box with hologram and verifiation strip on sig and two goodie bags. Madrid shirt went for 1700, ben davies shirt for 1000 and I won the peter crouch card for 650!
Edited by tuney, Apr 15 2014, 05:26 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tuney
i-card
[ *  * ]
It is difficult to know what to bid for but madrid shirt did not have name and number on the back. Ben davies shirt was really nice but I had 1150 swaps as they let u include match attax extras and well happy with peter crouch card. The card was first up then bale signed madrid shirt, last was ben davies signed shirt. I met some really nice people and gave a young lad a signed gary medel man of the match card as he was wearing a medel shirt. His mum was couldnt believe I did not want anything in return. Saw and met fans from loads of different clubs: swansea, southampton, chelsea, cardiff, man utd, liverpool. At the swap shop they let me have 12 man of the match cards. Only needed whittingham to complete my set and asked a guy I knew and gave him a bronze l.e. wilshere for it.
Edited by tuney, Apr 15 2014, 05:37 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 13/14 · Next Topic »
Add Reply