Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
premier gold 2014-2015?
Topic Started: May 21 2014, 01:05 AM (15,836 Views)
deathstep
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Will there be a topps premier gold for the next season? Thinking of ordering some 2013 boxes but it doesn't feel worth it if they release a new set.
Swedish Chelsea fc and AIK fan.

My tradelist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7196296/1/

My wishlist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7196223/1/#new

My Ebay http://www.ebay.com/usr/jompa137

My feedback http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7197392/1/#new

Mncardscollectibles is my favourite football card shop. They have good prices and fantastic communication.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
chriskeens
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
O'MalleyFC
Jun 15 2015, 07:20 PM
Really nice Benteke. Has anyone ever tried buying from Kazu? I've seen a few agent websites who place bids/buy things on your behalf, but I haven't tried it yet, and I think its only for the more mainstream sites.
I bought my 2015 Premier Club Jagielka Auto from Kazu. Someone on here bought it on my behalf.
My Premier Gold 2014 Everton Collection
(Wanted for this collection: Howard Auto 'Base' '/99' and any Everton '1/1')

My Premier Gold 2014 (auto) Collection

My Premier Club 2015 Everton Collection

Wishlist: here // Selling: here // Tradelist: here // Trading feedback: here (eBay Feedback here)

chriskeens
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Nice Arteta patch on eBay today...

Posted Image

Wishlist: here // Selling: here // Tradelist: here // Trading feedback: here (eBay Feedback here)

Primusneon
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
great Arsenal 1/1 patch!!! definitely will be bidding on it. thanks for the heads up

O'MalleyFC
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
chriskeens
Jun 15 2015, 07:48 PM
O'MalleyFC
Jun 15 2015, 07:20 PM
Really nice Benteke. Has anyone ever tried buying from Kazu? I've seen a few agent websites who place bids/buy things on your behalf, but I haven't tried it yet, and I think its only for the more mainstream sites.
I bought my 2015 Premier Club Jagielka Auto from Kazu. Someone on here bought it on my behalf.
Thanks for the info. it really nice people do that for each other on here.
Awesome Arsenal patch, its nice they integrated the actual patches into the 2014 Gold set. There's some amazing ones floating round!

chriskeens
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
bibster
May 30 2015, 08:55 PM
I have finally taken a photo of my Burnley Topps Premier Gold collection so here it is guys...

Posted Image

I am so glad I decided to go all out for this set, as I knew we would only be in the Premier League for one season.

Still on the look out for any 1/1 or plates that come up, but pretty satisfied with what I have picked up.

The cards on the end of the rows are the blank backs from Topps (missed out on the Heaton). The Trippier on the end of the rainbow is an error card I found on ebay with his name missing!

Danny Ings printing plate is up on Kazu HERE

There is also the Kightly black printing plate on eBay.
Edited by chriskeens, Jul 4 2015, 12:59 PM.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Thanks for the heads up on the Ings Chris.

It should be with me soon after a helpful member of our forum has arranged to sort it out for me.

I have seen the Kightly but the price is slightly higher than I would want to pay, seeing as I already have 2 Kightly plates.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I had kept one main card from this set for my collection but think I'll be selling it on now.

It is the only card to feature a piece worn by an actual snake. The jersey piece has real snake skin and stinks of betrayal.

I'm not a big fan of snakes though so I'll be moving it on, such a shame really.

Posted Image
My Aston Villa Collection: Picasa Web Aston Villa Album

ReggieBoy
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Without intending to incur the wrath of Portlaw (who obviously has strong Villa connections)....

Questions have to be asked of the Aston Villa contracting strategy, when you allow a loop-hole of an 8M release clause on one of your best (if not THE best) player at the Club.

I find it strange how football fans always vilify players for leaving their Club for two or three times the wages they are currently on - when not one of them wouldn't change jobs at the drop of a hat if they were offered the same kind of wage increase from another employer.

It's a shame to see yet another promising player's career effectively finish, because I predict he'll only feature in a handful of Man City games over the next few years. I reckon he'll be driving back to Villa Park (in a much fancier motor) in 4 or 5 years time to try and 'resurrect' his once promising career....

Nice card BTW Portlaw. I'd snap it up if I were a City fan!!!
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List
ReggieBoy's Forum Feedback

BigErnst
Member Avatar
101 Card
ReggieBoy
Jul 20 2015, 06:43 AM
Without intending to incur the wrath of Portlaw (who obviously has strong Villa connections)....

Questions have to be asked of the Aston Villa contracting strategy, when you allow a loop-hole of an 8M release clause on one of your best (if not THE best) player at the Club.

I find it strange how football fans always vilify players for leaving their Club for two or three times the wages they are currently on - when not one of them wouldn't change jobs at the drop of a hat if they were offered the same kind of wage increase from another employer.

It's a shame to see yet another promising player's career effectively finish, because I predict he'll only feature in a handful of Man City games over the next few years. I reckon he'll be driving back to Villa Park (in a much fancier motor) in 4 or 5 years time to try and 'resurrect' his once promising career....

Nice card BTW Portlaw. I'd snap it up if I were a City fan!!!
Reggie - the clause could only be activated by a team playing in the Champions League, however at the time Delph signed his new deal didn't he only have 6 months left to run on it thus meaning he would have been a free agent anyhow? Delph was an instrumental figure with Benteke keeping Villa up although I'm not surprised Delph activated his clause himself when it seems Villa are selling all their best players. Personally I have never rated Delph, but as a City Fan I will welcome him with open arms. Agreed though he will probably play 2nd fiddle to the likes of Pogba (when he turns up) and Fernandinho.
BigErnst's Wishlist
BigErnst's Tradelist
Football Card Shop Website - Suppliers of Topps Match Attax Cards

APF
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
only need the orange Fazio (Tottenham) to complete my set - anyone able to help? :help

clem132
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I need an Orange Alex Song (West ham) help

chriskeens
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Finally got my /11 Howard auto relic :D

Posted Image

Brummie3
Member Avatar
101 Card
wow!! awesome howard collection that :) well done.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Premier Gold 2014 · Next Topic »
Add Reply