Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
premier gold 2014-2015?
Topic Started: May 21 2014, 01:05 AM (15,457 Views)
deathstep
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Will there be a topps premier gold for the next season? Thinking of ordering some 2013 boxes but it doesn't feel worth it if they release a new set.
Swedish Chelsea fc and AIK fan.

My tradelist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7196296/1/

My wishlist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7196223/1/#new

My Ebay http://www.ebay.com/usr/jompa137

My feedback http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7197392/1/#new

Mncardscollectibles is my favourite football card shop. They have good prices and fantastic communication.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
rcgcecdc
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Just opened a hobby box and a little disappointed , but did pick up a printing plate. Is anyone looking to swap?

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Who was the printing plate of rcgcecdc?
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

rcgcecdc
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Tom Beaton ...burnley😢

rcgcecdc
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ha I'm an amateur just rechecked and picked up Ivanovo Orange parralel

man_utd1979
Member Avatar
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
All of my man utd oranges/11 and premier gold 1/1s on the bay. 2013 & 2014 series
Posted Image
UPPER DECK MANCHESTER UNITED AUTO'S
ALWAYS WANTED TO BUY
My PC Website: http://manchesterunitedcollection.webs.com/

Subzero3k
Member Avatar
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh why do you sell youre cards mate?
Posted Image

FORZA BVB

Keep Calm and Love BVB

MY CARDS

man_utd1979
Member Avatar
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Subzero3k
Mar 4 2015, 06:37 PM
Oh why do you sell youre cards mate?
@Subzero3k Just going to concentrate on my autos and jerseys. .
I only collected these parallels for something to do as not much upper deck stuff was available mate. I also have /25, /50 & /60 of most United players and inserts too. http://manchesterunitedcollection.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=15800560
Edited by man_utd1979, Mar 10 2015, 01:55 PM.
Posted Image
ALWAYS WANTED TO BUY

man_utd1979
Member Avatar
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
If anyone needs any of my United parallels drop me an email or you can PM offers through here.
Cheers, Dylan
Posted Image
ALWAYS WANTED TO BUY

subbuteoni
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
I only need the Giroud Crowning Autograph Card to complete my collection.
Can't find it anywhere !! :shrug
Can anyone help.
When I say my collection it is;

150 Base Cards
20 Base Captains
10 Base New Signings
20 Base Future Stars
31 Mixed Autographs
25 Base Relics
25 Green Parallel Relic
9 Mixed Dynamic Duo Relics
25 Mixed Crowning Achievements
22 Mixed Jumbo Autograph Relics

Cost me a b****y fortune. :fing

rcgcecdc
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Great collection

chriskeens
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
subbuteoni
Mar 18 2015, 12:53 PM
I only need the Giroud Crowning Autograph Card to complete my collection.
Can't find it anywhere !! :shrug
Can anyone help.
When I say my collection it is;

150 Base Cards
20 Base Captains
10 Base New Signings
20 Base Future Stars
31 Mixed Autographs
25 Base Relics
25 Green Parallel Relic
9 Mixed Dynamic Duo Relics
25 Mixed Crowning Achievements
22 Mixed Jumbo Autograph Relics

Cost me a b****y fortune. :fing
Very nice. Only know of 1 Giroud Crowning being on eBay... But that was back in December. Haven't seen one since.
My Premier Gold 2014 Everton Collection
(Wanted for this collection: Howard Auto 'Base' '/99' and any Everton '1/1')

My Premier Gold 2014 (auto) Collection

My Premier Club 2015 Everton Collection

Wishlist: here // Selling: here // Tradelist: here // Trading feedback: here (eBay Feedback here)

subbuteoni
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
I will pay good money to get the hold of the Giroud card. :wink
There's no point in me coming this far to be one card short. :crying
If anybody sees or hears of one available could they please let me know. :help

Thanks.

subbuteoni
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
Just realised that I haven't got the Bergkamp Crowning Card either. :doh
Same applies here if anyone sees/has one for sale. :cheers

amigo
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image

In China,there popped up two Crown autographs of 11,and I am lucky to get one.

It's very difficult to pull it.
Goonerz,Oranje Supporter, hablo español

chriskeens
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Got another rainbow. Going to be selling this one though.

Posted Image

Wishlist: here // Selling: here // Tradelist: here // Trading feedback: here (eBay Feedback here)

subbuteoni
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
What are you asking for the Giroud Card ? :wink

AYA
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I pulled this card.
Please let me know of someone if it is interested in it.

Posted Image Posted Image

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/VEIyOBMbMlySJosgSjjfRdMTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?feat=directlink
Posted Image

Wanted: Overmars, Bergkamp, Wilshere
My Want & Offer List http://picasaweb.google.com/ayasfootballcards
My Blog http://gunnerscard.blog95.fc2.com/
twitter SCF_AYA

davowls
101 Card
darren bent black auto printing plate 1/1 for sale open to offers thanks

chriskeens
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Another rainbow :D

Posted Image

O'MalleyFC
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hey everyone,

This is my first post (apart from the intro).. so I thought i'd start by saying how much I love the new premier gold collections! changed a lot since I was younger! but damn these rainbows look awesome! i love to see them! I have gone a bit nuts with trying to complete a Liverpool set (still need a few oranges - Gerrard, Coutinho, Sterling) and would love to pick up more 1/1s and printing plates if anyone happens to come across any.

All the best to you all, happy collecting.

here's the story so far:
Posted Image

it has kept me entertained this season while the football has been lacklustre from Liverpool...

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Two great photos posted on here today guys!

O'Malley FC that is an awesome collection!

I must post my Burnley rainbows, now that it seems like the cards I need will be impossible to find (only need some 1/1 and printing plates).
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

chriskeens
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
O'MalleyFC
May 18 2015, 05:06 PM
Hey everyone,

This is my first post (apart from the intro).. so I thought i'd start by saying how much I love the new premier gold collections! changed a lot since I was younger! but damn these rainbows look awesome! i love to see them! I have gone a bit nuts with trying to complete a Liverpool set (still need a few oranges - Gerrard, Coutinho, Sterling) and would love to pick up more 1/1s and printing plates if anyone happens to come across any.

All the best to you all, happy collecting.

here's the story so far:

it has kept me entertained this season while the football has been lacklustre from Liverpool...
Very Nice. Here is a more complete image of mine (well 2 pics as I couldn't get it all in one!)

Posted Image
Posted Image

Won this one a couple of days ago too :D
Posted Image

Just wish I could get hold of the ones I've seen for sale and missed... Baines Crowning Achievement 1/1, Howard Auto base, /11 & 1/1 (only missed the /11 because of saving for the beast auto relic 1/1)
Edited by chriskeens, May 18 2015, 06:24 PM.

Dorking
Member Avatar
101 Card
Great photos!

ReggieBoy
101 Card
O'MalleyFC and chriskeens, I love your photo's - your collections are impressive. Can I ask - do you display any of your rainbows, or do you just hide them away in a box under the stairs?
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List
ReggieBoy's Forum Feedback

chriskeens
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Mine are currently boxed up, however I do have plans to get some sort of shelves/frame to display them at some point in the near future.

ReggieBoy
101 Card
chriskeens
May 19 2015, 09:08 AM
Mine are currently boxed up, however I do have plans to get some sort of shelves/frame to display them at some point in the near future.
It seems such a shame to have such an impressive collection of cards hidden away. I'd be interested to hear how you eventually end up displaying them Chris - or from any others that have similarly impressive collections (because I personally hate the idea of spending a lot of money and me not being able to enjoy looking at them quickly and easily in a regular way).
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

O'MalleyFC
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Chriskeens really awesome set! awesome you managed to get a full orange set! looks good against the Everton blue. and its a very extensive Howard collection - i'm sure its not easy to come by with the competition from the American market.

ReggieBoy - Mine are also boxed up, but it would be nice to find an alternative.. I agree, it'd make a nice display somehow. mounting a long display stand for a complete player would be pretty good.

chriskeens
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
O'MalleyFC
May 20 2015, 12:27 PM
Chriskeens really awesome set! awesome you managed to get a full orange set! looks good against the Everton blue. and its a very extensive Howard collection - i'm sure its not easy to come by with the competition from the American market.

ReggieBoy - Mine are also boxed up, but it would be nice to find an alternative.. I agree, it'd make a nice display somehow. mounting a long display stand for a complete player would be pretty good.
It was easier to get the Howard cards than I expected. Paid a little more for the auto printing plate than I would have liked, but happy with the rest. The auto's seem as rare as rocking horse sh.. though ( well the base and green one anyway).

Gutted to have missed out on a few of the 1/1s (missed the Baines Crowning Achievement 1/1, the Howard Auto 1/1 and the Mirallas Cyan Printing Plate) I hate the fact that I could have had them but don't!! It gives me hope though... Hope that whoever has them may resell one day...

As for displaying them, I have been looking for the past few days... There are plenty of options in the USA but nothing in the UK (shipping and import duty make buying one too expensive). I'm now looking at other types of display cabinets like this one:

Posted Image

Dorking
Member Avatar
101 Card
Lidl (the cheap supermarket) sold cabinets like that about 4/5 months ago, they are bound to do them again if you keep an eye out

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I have finally taken a photo of my Burnley Topps Premier Gold collection so here it is guys...

Posted Image

I am so glad I decided to go all out for this set, as I knew we would only be in the Premier League for one season.

Still on the look out for any 1/1 or plates that come up, but pretty satisfied with what I have picked up.

The cards on the end of the rows are the blank backs from Topps (missed out on the Heaton). The Trippier on the end of the rainbow is an error card I found on ebay with his name missing!

Brummie3
Member Avatar
101 Card
Some of these collections are just mad! chris , remeber seeing that howard 1/1 card on the bay. went for a small fortune but fair play! awesome card :D

degea01
Regular Card
[ * ]
Brummie3
May 31 2015, 10:44 AM
Some of these collections are just mad! chris , remeber seeing that howard 1/1 card on the bay. went for a small fortune but fair play! awesome card :D
amazing card & purchase $538
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2014-Topps-Premier-Gold-TIM-HOWARD-Jumbo-Logo-Patch-Auto-1-1-1of1-/261882607654?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cf96b7826&nma=true&si=fqexgj2ZKXdw5SYUp5qGyBAzRXo%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
:1356

chriskeens
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Brummie3
May 31 2015, 10:44 AM
Yeah I'm pretty happy with the price... I thought it may go for more. My limit was $550 so it only just came in under that.

I also nearly bought the 1/1 Huddlestone auto relic (the one with the tiger on listed at $2000). I was offered it at a considerably lower price. I talked myself out of it as I would have only been buying it because I like the look of it rather than adding anything to my collection.

O'MalleyFC
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Bibster - really impressive Burnley collection! you seem to have done really well with the 1/1s. I hope for your sake they'll be back up soon.

Are there any sources other than Ebay that everyone uses to pick up cards? It seems collecting premier gold would be a lot easier if I spoke Japanese and/or mandarin! (or knew someone who did)

ReggieBoy
101 Card
I'm loving your Burnley collection as well Bibster. I can't help but be jealous because your photo's make my collection seem pitiful by comparison!

It must be great knowing you've got the best Premier Gold collection of Burnley cards in the world.

I guess it's kind of nice knowing (and I mean this in a nice way) that you could really splash out because there was a high probability that your team would get relegated. And who knows, they might not appear on such a high-end collection for a long time to come. Had you not splashed out, in years to come - you'd look back and may have regretted not going 'all in'.

Hopefully we'll see your team back in the top flight soon.

I'm interested in something that Chris said that it really annoys him that he missed out on a few cards. Can I ask, is this something that card collectors just get used to and it gets easier to deal with? I want to go for every 1/1 and printing plate for my team, and it's simply not practical. But where do you draw the line? Do you decide an absolute top limit price and never go above that. Or do you find that you end up spending way more than you wanted to, and are annoyed with yourself for doing so?
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

chriskeens
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I most certainly have a top limit on what I would spend on any given card. It doesn't really annoy me that much that I would spend 'anything' to get certain cards. My aim was to get the base, /60, /50, /25 and /11 cards. Any of the 1/1s are just a bonus.

chriskeens
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The Benteke 1/1 jumbo auto is up for sale on Kazu HERE

Posted Image

ashleyyoungFTW
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Finally managed to get hold of a Crouch autograph card (a /11 card) for under £20 which I was very happy with considering non-parallels were going for much higher earlier this year. Have all but given up on Giroud and Lampard ones but to get hold of so many of them on a low budget is something I'm very happy with.
Posted Image
Gareth Bale autographs now available!

Brummie3
Member Avatar
101 Card
chriskeens
Jun 15 2015, 03:31 PM
The Benteke 1/1 jumbo auto is up for sale on Kazu HERE

Posted Image

Damnn!! Beautiful card that. :clap

O'MalleyFC
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Really nice Benteke. Has anyone ever tried buying from Kazu? I've seen a few agent websites who place bids/buy things on your behalf, but I haven't tried it yet, and I think its only for the more mainstream sites.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Premier Gold 2014 · Next Topic »
Add Reply