Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
premier gold 2014-2015?
Topic Started: May 21 2014, 01:05 AM (15,515 Views)
bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Someone from Topps confirmed to me at the Swap and Play Tour that there would be a release for 14/15.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Can't wait for the Burnley cards! Going big on this set this season... Bring on December!
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I think last year that they had some players they wanted to use for the autos/jerseys but the players agent didn't get it arranged in time. This could have been the case with Ramsey if he was originally listed on the checklist.

James - I heard from an employee of Topps that Lallana was the Southampton player they wanted to be the auto/jersey cards, but his agent didn't get it organised in time and the cards had to go to print. So unfortunately, it meant that Southampton missed out on the nice cards! Praying this doesn't happen with the Burnley player!!

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Here is an image from Click Distribution

Posted Image

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Dorking
Jul 4 2014, 07:26 PM
I had great fun with the first set, buying as much Palace cards as I could, tried to collect every colourway, printing plates, blank back ones, the whole shooting match, thinking it would be the only year Palace would be in the top flight.

I was checking multiple versions of ebay several times a day for about 3 months, it became obsessive!! 1/1s are brilliant when you can get them, but ultimately frustrating if you miss out on a rainbow etc

Think I'll just get the basic cards this time, both my bank balance and sanity wouldn't be able to take it again!!

Haha! That's how I can see me being this season! Don't think I will be able to resist buying everything Burnley!

Not sure about all the 1/1's, but the different jersey and auto variations will be on my list as well as the different parallels apart from 1/1's.

I just hope they choose a good player for the auto and jersey cards!

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Looking good so far! Wondering which Burnley player will be included - hope it's Ings or Trippier but knowing my luck it will be Wallace! ;-)

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Thanks so much for this AYA!

Some great names on there. And I am very pleased with Trippier signing the Burnley cards. Fantastic! :)

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Dorking
Dec 13 2014, 08:14 PM
Yep, they've started hitting ebay.com. A few BIN's at fair prices (for what I'm after)
Picked up a Trippier Auto and a Trippier Jersey card on BIN for a very decent price.

Can't wait until the Burnley parallel cards/printing plates start appearing!

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Dorking
Dec 13 2014, 09:08 PM
Loving this one

Posted Image

Going to be very hard to resist if there are sexy coloured parallels for it.
VERY nice...!

:clap

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Just saw that on ebay David. Like you say, an amazing patch for a /25 card.

Waiting for a similar Trippier version to appear!

Picked up a Juke base /25 for only 4 today, so pleased with that.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Alan
Dec 20 2014, 09:16 AM
Frank Lampard - I've seen two Crowning Achievements autographed cards but still no ordinary autograph card.... strange!!

Peter Crouch is another that seems to be hard to find.
Not too many Joe Hart on ebay either Alan.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Got 12 packs today and these were the best 3 cards I got:

Sidwell 1/11

Posted Image

Lampard Printing Plate 1/1

Posted Image

Coleback Jersey with part of his number

Posted Image

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Please can you let me know if they reply to you David about the international postage? I am interested in the Burnley cards.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Portlaw
Dec 31 2014, 01:37 PM
I didn't know Rovers, Bolton and Wolves had been promoted back to the Premier League... :rofl :sf4

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Portlaw
Jan 17 2015, 01:14 PM
Edit: Just saw green6677 post on the other thread about the Huddlestone card, didn't know it was mentioned. But I agree with him, definitely one of the best seen. I think the Burnley one will be a stunner
Probably wouldn't be able to afford the Burnley one if it ever appeared. But if anyone sees it anywhere, please do post a link on here then I can drool over it!! Haha! :-)

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Who was the printing plate of rcgcecdc?

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Two great photos posted on here today guys!

O'Malley FC that is an awesome collection!

I must post my Burnley rainbows, now that it seems like the cards I need will be impossible to find (only need some 1/1 and printing plates).

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I have finally taken a photo of my Burnley Topps Premier Gold collection so here it is guys...

Posted Image

I am so glad I decided to go all out for this set, as I knew we would only be in the Premier League for one season.

Still on the look out for any 1/1 or plates that come up, but pretty satisfied with what I have picked up.

The cards on the end of the rows are the blank backs from Topps (missed out on the Heaton). The Trippier on the end of the rainbow is an error card I found on ebay with his name missing!

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Thanks for the heads up on the Ings Chris.

It should be with me soon after a helpful member of our forum has arranged to sort it out for me.

I have seen the Kightly but the price is slightly higher than I would want to pay, seeing as I already have 2 Kightly plates.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Premier Gold 2014 · Next Topic »
Add Reply