Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
premier gold 2014-2015?
Topic Started: May 21 2014, 01:05 AM (15,472 Views)
ashleyyoungFTW
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
davowls
Jan 7 2015, 08:48 AM
best cards out of 2 boxes
j henderson prmier gold card 1/1
baines auto crowning achievement /50
2 falcao green autos /99
Don't suppose one of the Falcaos will be up for trade at all?
Posted Image
Gareth Bale autographs now available!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ashleyyoungFTW
Limited Edition
If anyone has a Colback (or what they call "Coleback") autograph up for sale, would be very interested in it. Managed to pick up 14 other autograph cards so far but I think once I've got this last one I'll call it a day as I don't want to spend a fortune chasing autographs I already have!
Posted Image

ashleyyoungFTW
Limited Edition
I'm starting to wonder if the Giroud autograph card even exists! I've managed to pick up 26 of the 31 autographs and Falcao seems to be my next step because it's available under the 50 mark, but Hart, Lampard and Crouch seem to be unusually rare (just using up autographed stickers from last year's set?) and I can't even see a Giroud online even on a worldwide search!
Posted Image

ashleyyoungFTW
Limited Edition
Dorking
Feb 5 2015, 06:57 PM
Are you checking ebay.com or just ebay.co.uk. If you go on ebay.com that's where you'll find the most cards
I'm clicking the "International sellers" box on ebay.co.uk so it checks .com and all the other sites as I've ended up buying most of my cards from American sellers who wouldn't normally advertise on .co.uk. Still seems that Giroud, Hart and Lampard are the three rarest ones out there!
Posted Image

ashleyyoungFTW
Limited Edition
Have seen one Giroud autograph card in the last 3 weeks and it's on a buy it now for $150! Not sure where everyone else is finding their mega-cheap ones! Down to my last 3 autograph cards to get but think I might have to call it a day and leave them incomplete because Lampard/Giroud are so scarce (I don't really understand it, there must be at least 185 just from the parallels) and Crouch seems abnormally rare as well.
Posted Image

ashleyyoungFTW
Limited Edition
I'd been following that Crouch for a week or so but didn't think he'd accept an offer like that, looks like I missed out again haha! Any chance you could PM me listings if you spot any more great deals please? I'm happy to pay up to 35 for Lampard and Giroud probably, and about 25 for Crouch, so my options are pretty limited (I don't fancy paying $150 for the /25 Giroud online right now!)
Posted Image

ashleyyoungFTW
Limited Edition
Finally managed to get hold of a Crouch autograph card (a /11 card) for under 20 which I was very happy with considering non-parallels were going for much higher earlier this year. Have all but given up on Giroud and Lampard ones but to get hold of so many of them on a low budget is something I'm very happy with.
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Premier Gold 2014 · Next Topic »
Add Reply