Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
premier gold 2014-2015?
Topic Started: May 21 2014, 01:05 AM (15,483 Views)
dvsgooner
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm looking so much more forward to this than Match Attax! "Topps Premier Gold returns with even more content than its debut edition" - music to my ears. Does anyone know what a "Crowning Achievement Die-Cut Autograph" is supposed to look like?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dvsgooner
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Tankerton1
Jul 3 2014, 05:37 PM
hoping for a few better Arsenal auto's this year!
As there was a card of Ramsey in the official checklist last season (but not released), am I allowed to get my hopes up? Funnily enough Ramsey back then was just an average player and now he's world class. Shouldn't make much difference though.

dvsgooner
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
AYA
Aug 8 2014, 12:04 AM
DENNIS BERGKAMP!!!!! Holy s**t! I would never even have dreamt of it! That will probably be my favourite card ever...

dvsgooner
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
If this means more cards than last year, it's great from Topps!

dvsgooner
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
And here's the best card of the collection:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-Topps-Premier-Gold-Diego-Costa-1-1-Sick-Chelsea-Logo-Patch-Auto-Autograph-/151522105428?pt=US_Soccer_Trading_Cards&hash=item23476bd854

That's one lucky person...
Edited by bibster, Dec 20 2014, 01:56 PM.

dvsgooner
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
As there are no autographs of Wilshere and Arteta this year, it is safe to say that Topps have only used their kits from last seasons collection...

dvsgooner
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
monkey76
Jan 1 2015, 01:19 PM
I've managed to get some nice Saints cards this year. What card protectors do use for your cards. My Saints collection is in 9 pocket pages. Do you store yours in binders with 6 pocket pages? Or not in a binder at all?
I recently had 10+ binders (with 9 pocket pages), but replaced them all with a single box:

http://www.printfile.com/tradingcardbox.aspx

It works great!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Premier Gold 2014 · Next Topic »
Add Reply