Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
premier gold 2014-2015?
Topic Started: May 21 2014, 01:05 AM (15,734 Views)
JZX100
i-card
[ *  * ]
1. These 'Match Worn' cards are in now way used any any EPL or friendly match at all! They are just jerseys Topps have bought and cut up.

2. The Bergkamp signature card will most likely never exist, there's a reason why they let it expire in 2017 as they are hoping there might be a slight chance of him actually singing one day. Be prepared to receive a 'substitute card' lol
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JZX100
i-card
[ *  * ]
That patch looks mint, what's wrong with that?
Edited by JZX100, Dec 19 2014, 12:01 AM.

JZX100
i-card
[ *  * ]
^^ Really? I found Prizm to be overkill with the amount of parallels and they did look cheap and tackey.

JZX100
i-card
[ *  * ]
Portlaw
Dec 22 2014, 05:33 PM
I just got in touch with Jeff who was managing the 2013 Premier Gold set regarding a bit of clarity towards the jersey situation and got back to me and unfortunately he's not working on this set this year but has forwarded the email onto who is over the 2014 set so hopefully will have some news on it soon!
If you have a close look at the previous Topps Premier cards from early 2000's, you will find that they have 'authentic player worn' written on them, these just vaguely say that they are match used. I think we would be kidding ourselves if we for a second thought these are authentic player match worn cards.

JZX100
i-card
[ *  * ]
You think that's bad, look at this card (Wtf is up with it, has it been chopped and glued back together)?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251765791992?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Premier Gold 2014 · Next Topic »
Add Reply