Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
premier gold 2014-2015?
Topic Started: May 21 2014, 01:05 AM (15,724 Views)
rid25
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Portlaw
Aug 10 2014, 10:03 PM
I'm also unable to post in thread since it was moved so it seems to be a thread error. If interested in a team just let me know :)

i'm in if you decide to make boxbreak group again..... :cheers
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

rid25
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Portlaw
Aug 11 2014, 02:18 AM
rid25
Aug 11 2014, 02:05 AM
Portlaw
Aug 10 2014, 10:03 PM
I'm also unable to post in thread since it was moved so it seems to be a thread error. If interested in a team just let me know :)

i'm in if you decide to make boxbreak group again..... :cheers
There are still plenty of teams left available in the break if interested

can you tell me the rest of team???thanks.

rid25
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
i will take chelsea.....

rid25
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
amazing....Villa have 5 auto????what exactly Topps Thinking?????i am very afraid the price will drop after release just like last edition....from my point of view there are only 3 big names such as diego costa, drogba and falcao....

rid25
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
@portlaw....nice collection mate.....benteke 1 of 1 looks awesome, if you want to sell it pm me.......

rid25
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Drogba-Costa dynamics duo 1of1 is getting high...I predict ended in 600..

rid25
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
@pregra...check your inbox

rid25
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image

found this in china.....absolutely amazing cards and price too.......would be excellent cards for Drogba fans..

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Premier Gold 2014 · Next Topic »
Add Reply