Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
premier gold 2014-2015?
Topic Started: May 21 2014, 01:05 AM (15,756 Views)
Brummie3
Member Avatar
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Them cards looks awesome! Deffo will be investing in a few boxes of these!!
f
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Brummie3
Member Avatar
101 Card
man_utd1979
Nov 25 2014, 12:28 PM
Farcical! Topps seem about as organised as our defensive set up lol

hahah! considering Man United are the most profitbale football team in the world you'd think they'd have t be adding in more!

Brummie3
Member Avatar
101 Card
Awesome! quite abit on ebay!!!

Brummie3
Member Avatar
101 Card
rishgoon
Dec 13 2014, 01:49 PM
I just used that Link!..nice one for putting it up. Got last Falcao Jersey of his from him :D

p,s The standard jersey's and auto's look so much better than last year for me!
Edited by Brummie3, Dec 13 2014, 09:47 PM.

Brummie3
Member Avatar
101 Card
Posted Image

have some of these jersey been signed? similar to the young cards from last year ,which some was signed or is it just dirt on the shirt?

Brummie3
Member Avatar
101 Card
man_utd1979
Dec 17 2014, 03:15 PM
Just dirt mate lol could be from a grubby thumb for all we know. I didn't touch this one for a few reasons 1. This set is condition sensitive and this one is bad 2. The stain 3. I got the 2 colour orange jumbo relic #1 of 11. I would have been tempted if it were a grass stain but a grubby mark could be anything ink, dirty hand etc

yeah i looked at it earlier but refrained from buying it ..and yeah i saw you picked that up looked sweet yeah. i just picked up standard one so far and looking at a few auto's but holding off for a while i think.

Brummie3
Member Avatar
101 Card
Just picked these up!!

Posted Image - Numbered to 11..showing th authentic tag on the shirt.

Posted Image - numbered to 50.

@Portlaw.... That looks sick!!
Edited by Brummie3, Dec 23 2014, 07:08 PM.

Brummie3
Member Avatar
101 Card
Just saw the best thing ever !!!

Posted Image

Brummie3
Member Avatar
101 Card
Portlaw
Dec 23 2014, 11:24 PM
I'd be grateful, I'm at the stage where I'm thinking of setting up an addictions anonymous group on the site :rofl

Here an update on my main Villa crest cards with recent additions

Posted Image
Awesome pick Ups! I know i was super surprised what it went for and quite happy with it !

Brummie3
Member Avatar
101 Card
Isnt that why we're all on a footballcards forum in the first place? a love of collecting isnt it? as far as im concerned if its football an looks cool as hell , im getting it !..today iv spent a horrible amount of money as i got paid.. and i have a missus and other stuff to pay for :(
Edited by Brummie3, Dec 24 2014, 02:01 PM.

Brummie3
Member Avatar
101 Card
Just saw the falcao 1/1 pop up.. with utd badge in it like port said..asking price 4k!.. Looks so sick!!

Posted Image

Brummie3
Member Avatar
101 Card
Portlaw
Dec 27 2014, 08:15 PM
I've gone ahead and bought another Premier Gold 1/1, the other Delph, slowly making my way to having all of the crest from his jersey, I really need to stop buying :rofl

Posted Image
Awesome that bro! some great villa patches in this set !

Brummie3
Member Avatar
101 Card
Dorking
Jan 16 2015, 06:32 AM
I believe the card is the printers proof- as you say a test for the base card front. Topps do it for all their high end card series (eg NFL). Just to make a few extra $$$ out of the hardcore collectors.

Over here I think collectors have a good sense of balance. Collecting is a lot more popular, there is a lot more competition for the rarest and best cards,and they are seemingly obessed with having them 'graded' and secured in special 'grade certified' card holders.

Cant stand cards Graded. Id only be graded cards if its just so awesome and i dont have it already. Grading them takes something away from it for me.

Brummie3
Member Avatar
101 Card
Some of these collections are just mad! chris , remeber seeing that howard 1/1 card on the bay. went for a small fortune but fair play! awesome card :D

Brummie3
Member Avatar
101 Card
chriskeens
Jun 15 2015, 03:31 PM
The Benteke 1/1 jumbo auto is up for sale on Kazu HERE

Posted Image

Damnn!! Beautiful card that. :clap

Brummie3
Member Avatar
101 Card
wow!! awesome howard collection that :) well done.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Premier Gold 2014 · Next Topic »
Add Reply