Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
premier gold 2014-2015?
Topic Started: May 21 2014, 01:05 AM (15,765 Views)
chriskeens
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Brummie3
Dec 23 2014, 07:07 PM
Just picked these up!!

Posted Image - Numbered to 11..showing th authentic tag on the shirt.

Posted Image - numbered to 50.

@Portlaw.... That looks sick!!
I was bidding on the top one. Lol
My Premier Gold 2014 Everton Collection
(Wanted for this collection: Howard Auto 'Base' '/99' and any Everton '1/1')

My Premier Gold 2014 (auto) Collection

My Premier Club 2015 Everton Collection

Wishlist: here // Selling: here // Tradelist: here // Trading feedback: here (eBay Feedback here)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

chriskeens
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
KMoran28
Dec 27 2014, 11:02 AM
Are people confident that they will ship to the UK?? I'm no eBay expert, but saying you are going to be 'away' at the business end of an action doesn't really make any sense to me. I hope to get at least 2 Sunderland blank back 1/1's. Does anyone know the kind of price they went for last year?
There are ways of getting things shipped to the UK even if they won't post directly. I use borderlinx and have never had any problems.

Wishlist: here // Selling: here // Tradelist: here // Trading feedback: here (eBay Feedback here)

chriskeens
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Dorking
Dec 30 2014, 07:31 AM
I haven't seen a Palace (ie Jedinak) card with a bit of crest in it yet, and to be honest when one does appear it will be out of my league anyway, but would like to see a picture of it anyway. Will look well smart.
I have seen a couple with bits of the sponsor logo and bits of the PL badge, but no crest as yet. Have you got your Crowning Achievement card yet?

chriskeens
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
thetoppsvault have relisted the unsold 'blank back' cards with a reduced start price of $5.97

Also, probably a long shot but I don't suppose by any chance that anyone on here knows who bought the Baines Crowning Achievement 1/1 card? That is one that I really want (got a /50 & /11)
Edited by chriskeens, Jan 19 2015, 01:33 PM.

chriskeens
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
ashleyyoungFTW
Jan 20 2015, 09:30 AM
If anyone has a Colback (or what they call "Coleback") autograph up for sale, would be very interested in it. Managed to pick up 14 other autograph cards so far but I think once I've got this last one I'll call it a day as I don't want to spend a fortune chasing autographs I already have!
I've PM'd you.

chriskeens
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
ashleyyoungFTW
Feb 5 2015, 11:13 AM
I'm starting to wonder if the Giroud autograph card even exists! I've managed to pick up 26 of the 31 autographs and Falcao seems to be my next step because it's available under the 50 mark, but Hart, Lampard and Crouch seem to be unusually rare (just using up autographed stickers from last year's set?) and I can't even see a Giroud online even on a worldwide search!
Checking one of the price guides... 3 base Giroud autos have been sold with the cheapest going for $24.50 plus postage. There has also been at least 1 purple, 3 blacks, 3 Orange and I believe the magenta printing plate.

chriskeens
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
ashleyyoungFTW
Feb 5 2015, 08:02 PM
Dorking
Feb 5 2015, 06:57 PM
Are you checking ebay.com or just ebay.co.uk. If you go on ebay.com that's where you'll find the most cards
I'm clicking the "International sellers" box on ebay.co.uk so it checks .com and all the other sites as I've ended up buying most of my cards from American sellers who wouldn't normally advertise on .co.uk. Still seems that Giroud, Hart and Lampard are the three rarest ones out there!
I believe using the "international sellers" option only show sellers that specifically state that they post to the UK. I have found cards on .com that do not show on .co.uk even with the international option set.

Tim Howard auto seems pretty rare too.
Edited by chriskeens, Feb 5 2015, 08:17 PM.

chriskeens
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
ashleyyoungFTW
Feb 5 2015, 11:13 AM
I'm starting to wonder if the Giroud autograph card even exists! I've managed to pick up 26 of the 31 autographs and Falcao seems to be my next step because it's available under the 50 mark, but Hart, Lampard and Crouch seem to be unusually rare (just using up autographed stickers from last year's set?) and I can't even see a Giroud online even on a worldwide search!
Hart auto /25 has been listed. here

Edit;
Another Hart auto just listed here
Edited by chriskeens, Feb 6 2015, 06:08 PM.

chriskeens
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Does anyone on here have the ability to buy from kazuworld?

There is a card on there that I really want but being in the UK I am unable to buy. (Its this one here)

chriskeens
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
man_utd1979
Feb 10 2015, 02:16 PM
chriskeens
Feb 9 2015, 02:18 PM
Does anyone on here have the ability to buy from kazuworld?

There is a card on there that I really want but being in the UK I am unable to buy. (Its this one here)
Mate, that's a lot of money for that card. Have you converted that to ??? 85! I got mine on ebay for less than half of that.
Not too mention you would need someone to buy it and ship it to you. You should definitely wait for one of the other 9 to come up for sale.
Edit: Btw that conversion is on xe.com so actual exchange rate. Via paypal would be 96
yeah it is a lot. Wouldn't pay that much but was going to see if the seller would consider less. I was going to bid on the one on eBay but something came up and I missed it :doh

I'm sure another will come up at some point. Lol.

chriskeens
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Another nice looking card on kazu... Shame it's being sold as the set of 4 four with a price to match!

Posted Image
Edited by chriskeens, Feb 15 2015, 12:00 AM.

chriskeens
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Dorking
Feb 15 2015, 08:29 AM
That is a crazy set of 4. What do they want though? $800+ ???
And the rest... 9999 Yuan... 1040.... $1600!!!

chriskeens
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Gotta love eBay sometimes. Got a Black /25 Giroud Auto for 20 last night. Managed to get a Hart auto for less than 20 yesterday too! Well chuffed.

Also, a nice looking Trippier auto relic 1/1 has appeared.
Posted Image

chriskeens
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
ashleyyoungFTW
Feb 16 2015, 01:42 PM
Have seen one Giroud autograph card in the last 3 weeks and it's on a buy it now for $150! Not sure where everyone else is finding their mega-cheap ones! Down to my last 3 autograph cards to get but think I might have to call it a day and leave them incomplete because Lampard/Giroud are so scarce (I don't really understand it, there must be at least 185 just from the parallels) and Crouch seems abnormally rare as well.
The Giroud auto I got was 20 buy it now on eBay. It had been listed for less than an hour before I spotted it and snapped it up. I had similar luck with the Hart auto. That one had a poorly worded listing (was listed as 2014 premier league rather than gold) so I think it was probably not picked up by most people searching. I have literally just had a best offer of less than 20 accepted for a Crouch /25 auto. Just pure luck I suppose. Keep checking eBay.com regular and I'm sure you will strike lucky soon enough.

You can see them here: Crouch / Giroud / Hart

chriskeens
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
ashleyyoungFTW
Feb 16 2015, 07:06 PM
I'd been following that Crouch for a week or so but didn't think he'd accept an offer like that, looks like I missed out again haha! Any chance you could PM me listings if you spot any more great deals please? I'm happy to pay up to 35 for Lampard and Giroud probably, and about 25 for Crouch, so my options are pretty limited (I don't fancy paying $150 for the /25 Giroud online right now!)
Yeah if I see any I will let you know. I always make offers considerably lower than the asking price at first. At the end of the day the worst they can say is no. I've had a few accepted that have really surprised me.

chriskeens
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Subzero3k
Feb 16 2015, 09:58 PM
Guys.... could anyone say me wich toploader size i need for thr normal jersey cards ?
Mine are in 130pt I believe. Although I'm using ultra pro one-touch magnetics rather than top loaders.

chriskeens
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
subbuteoni
Mar 18 2015, 12:53 PM
I only need the Giroud Crowning Autograph Card to complete my collection.
Can't find it anywhere !! :shrug
Can anyone help.
When I say my collection it is;

150 Base Cards
20 Base Captains
10 Base New Signings
20 Base Future Stars
31 Mixed Autographs
25 Base Relics
25 Green Parallel Relic
9 Mixed Dynamic Duo Relics
25 Mixed Crowning Achievements
22 Mixed Jumbo Autograph Relics

Cost me a b****y fortune. :fing
Very nice. Only know of 1 Giroud Crowning being on eBay... But that was back in December. Haven't seen one since.

chriskeens
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Got another rainbow. Going to be selling this one though.

Posted Image

chriskeens
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Another rainbow :D

Posted Image

chriskeens
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
O'MalleyFC
May 18 2015, 05:06 PM
Hey everyone,

This is my first post (apart from the intro).. so I thought i'd start by saying how much I love the new premier gold collections! changed a lot since I was younger! but damn these rainbows look awesome! i love to see them! I have gone a bit nuts with trying to complete a Liverpool set (still need a few oranges - Gerrard, Coutinho, Sterling) and would love to pick up more 1/1s and printing plates if anyone happens to come across any.

All the best to you all, happy collecting.

here's the story so far:

it has kept me entertained this season while the football has been lacklustre from Liverpool...
Very Nice. Here is a more complete image of mine (well 2 pics as I couldn't get it all in one!)

Posted Image
Posted Image

Won this one a couple of days ago too :D
Posted Image

Just wish I could get hold of the ones I've seen for sale and missed... Baines Crowning Achievement 1/1, Howard Auto base, /11 & 1/1 (only missed the /11 because of saving for the beast auto relic 1/1)
Edited by chriskeens, May 18 2015, 06:24 PM.

chriskeens
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Mine are currently boxed up, however I do have plans to get some sort of shelves/frame to display them at some point in the near future.

chriskeens
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
O'MalleyFC
May 20 2015, 12:27 PM
Chriskeens really awesome set! awesome you managed to get a full orange set! looks good against the Everton blue. and its a very extensive Howard collection - i'm sure its not easy to come by with the competition from the American market.

ReggieBoy - Mine are also boxed up, but it would be nice to find an alternative.. I agree, it'd make a nice display somehow. mounting a long display stand for a complete player would be pretty good.
It was easier to get the Howard cards than I expected. Paid a little more for the auto printing plate than I would have liked, but happy with the rest. The auto's seem as rare as rocking horse sh.. though ( well the base and green one anyway).

Gutted to have missed out on a few of the 1/1s (missed the Baines Crowning Achievement 1/1, the Howard Auto 1/1 and the Mirallas Cyan Printing Plate) I hate the fact that I could have had them but don't!! It gives me hope though... Hope that whoever has them may resell one day...

As for displaying them, I have been looking for the past few days... There are plenty of options in the USA but nothing in the UK (shipping and import duty make buying one too expensive). I'm now looking at other types of display cabinets like this one:

Posted Image

chriskeens
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Brummie3
May 31 2015, 10:44 AM
Some of these collections are just mad! chris , remeber seeing that howard 1/1 card on the bay. went for a small fortune but fair play! awesome card :D
Yeah I'm pretty happy with the price... I thought it may go for more. My limit was $550 so it only just came in under that.

I also nearly bought the 1/1 Huddlestone auto relic (the one with the tiger on listed at $2000). I was offered it at a considerably lower price. I talked myself out of it as I would have only been buying it because I like the look of it rather than adding anything to my collection.

chriskeens
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I most certainly have a top limit on what I would spend on any given card. It doesn't really annoy me that much that I would spend 'anything' to get certain cards. My aim was to get the base, /60, /50, /25 and /11 cards. Any of the 1/1s are just a bonus.

chriskeens
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The Benteke 1/1 jumbo auto is up for sale on Kazu HERE

Posted Image

chriskeens
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
O'MalleyFC
Jun 15 2015, 07:20 PM
Really nice Benteke. Has anyone ever tried buying from Kazu? I've seen a few agent websites who place bids/buy things on your behalf, but I haven't tried it yet, and I think its only for the more mainstream sites.
I bought my 2015 Premier Club Jagielka Auto from Kazu. Someone on here bought it on my behalf.

chriskeens
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Nice Arteta patch on eBay today...

Posted Image

chriskeens
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
bibster
May 30 2015, 08:55 PM
I have finally taken a photo of my Burnley Topps Premier Gold collection so here it is guys...

Posted Image

I am so glad I decided to go all out for this set, as I knew we would only be in the Premier League for one season.

Still on the look out for any 1/1 or plates that come up, but pretty satisfied with what I have picked up.

The cards on the end of the rows are the blank backs from Topps (missed out on the Heaton). The Trippier on the end of the rainbow is an error card I found on ebay with his name missing!

Danny Ings printing plate is up on Kazu HERE

There is also the Kightly black printing plate on eBay.
Edited by chriskeens, Jul 4 2015, 12:59 PM.

chriskeens
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Finally got my /11 Howard auto relic :D

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Premier Gold 2014 · Next Topic »
Add Reply