Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
premier gold 2014-2015?
Topic Started: May 21 2014, 01:05 AM (15,519 Views)
O'MalleyFC
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hey everyone,

This is my first post (apart from the intro).. so I thought i'd start by saying how much I love the new premier gold collections! changed a lot since I was younger! but damn these rainbows look awesome! i love to see them! I have gone a bit nuts with trying to complete a Liverpool set (still need a few oranges - Gerrard, Coutinho, Sterling) and would love to pick up more 1/1s and printing plates if anyone happens to come across any.

All the best to you all, happy collecting.

here's the story so far:
Posted Image

it has kept me entertained this season while the football has been lacklustre from Liverpool...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

O'MalleyFC
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Chriskeens really awesome set! awesome you managed to get a full orange set! looks good against the Everton blue. and its a very extensive Howard collection - i'm sure its not easy to come by with the competition from the American market.

ReggieBoy - Mine are also boxed up, but it would be nice to find an alternative.. I agree, it'd make a nice display somehow. mounting a long display stand for a complete player would be pretty good.

O'MalleyFC
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Bibster - really impressive Burnley collection! you seem to have done really well with the 1/1s. I hope for your sake they'll be back up soon.

Are there any sources other than Ebay that everyone uses to pick up cards? It seems collecting premier gold would be a lot easier if I spoke Japanese and/or mandarin! (or knew someone who did)

O'MalleyFC
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Really nice Benteke. Has anyone ever tried buying from Kazu? I've seen a few agent websites who place bids/buy things on your behalf, but I haven't tried it yet, and I think its only for the more mainstream sites.

O'MalleyFC
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
chriskeens
Jun 15 2015, 07:48 PM
O'MalleyFC
Jun 15 2015, 07:20 PM
Really nice Benteke. Has anyone ever tried buying from Kazu? I've seen a few agent websites who place bids/buy things on your behalf, but I haven't tried it yet, and I think its only for the more mainstream sites.
I bought my 2015 Premier Club Jagielka Auto from Kazu. Someone on here bought it on my behalf.
Thanks for the info. it really nice people do that for each other on here.
Awesome Arsenal patch, its nice they integrated the actual patches into the 2014 Gold set. There's some amazing ones floating round!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Premier Gold 2014 · Next Topic »
Add Reply