Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Futera Unique 2014 - All the details *** FCF - World Exclusive***
Topic Started: May 26 2014, 12:39 PM (3,757 Views)
Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
A big thanks to Futera who have chosen Footballcardsforum to reveal all the details of their new Unique 2014 collection.

Futera UNIQUE 2104 Pack price is USD$79. Release date is still to be arranged but I believe it will early June.

Looks amazing!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Click here to view full pdf sales sheet.

Edited by Tollyman, May 26 2014, 02:04 PM.
Forum feedback - click here

Ebay feedback - click here
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Any details on release date Lawrence?
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
bibster
May 26 2014, 12:47 PM
Any details on release date Lawrence?
Not yet but not too long to wait hopefully. I will ask if they have a date.

nicolasharris
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The card back below the Messi autographed card says of 10. Messi is in a photograph with more than 10 cards, does he feature in 2 autograph sets? Or is that card back picture for a different player's card, not clear if in the same photo group or not.

klarco
Member Avatar
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
look really amazing thank u Tollyman.. can't wait to see checklist...
Posted Image
https://plus.google.com/photos/112967219990911021858/albums?banner=pwa
EBAY STORE ID KLARCO1983
GOOD BYE LEGENDARY CAPITANO ! JAVIER ZANETTI#4

zhousiyuan
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
i see my player.......
need any cards of MILAN players in milan uniform(also any cards/stickers of Maldini/Ambrosini/Baresi)
my album(collection/wanted/trade) http://picasaweb.google.com/milangorilla
my email:milangorilla@gmail.com

cico843
i-card
[ *  * ]
Hello...
where is possible to buy them..
thanks

nicolasharris
100 Club
zhousiyuan
May 26 2014, 03:01 PM
i see my player.......
Maldini, I missed that on the first few reads :fing

hakimshinn
Member Avatar
FAKE CARD MAKER
Connor Wickham!!! :D
Birmingham City !

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Looks like a fantastic set, really looking forward to the checklist and release
My Aston Villa Collection: Picasa Web Aston Villa Album

cromosfcb.com
Regular Card
[ * ]
very perfect,is beautiful.

blizzard
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
awesome .. cant wait for it to be released.
My Completed Trades
Cjchelsea, markmurrayuk, pnchocolates, Matchattaxmad, lily
JoelMangsa, MasterOfMatchAttax, lostdonkey, stevesmith, papagali
gokurasu73, tollyman, matchattaxfan4, gt6943, MIKADO0231
l1sboa, spurs.attax, hattersfan, CharlesHK, Rollcollector
longlongago_08, NeilB, marchingwizard, Pedrelx, dan5577
matchattaxfanatic, jayce101, DARBO

Bad Traders
Seb10

gt6943
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Will there be a special offer for fcf forum members ??
Trusted traders

Rob PBS,Omeshm,Poolstar,Stevewaters,cjchelsea x2,pnchocolates x4,JoelMangsa,l1sboa x3,Juvefc x3,thekop10,masterofmatchattax,Jayce101 x9,Arsenal101 x2,palmerme1 x4,Mark Bradford (U.K),Adz97 x3,Ryan100 x2
Jamesalex,Blizzard x3,PriceySNR,llpalm08,NeilB x4,44gwilson,spursdave x3,Liam123,bibster x8,match attax crazy,Koda,matchattaxfan4 x3,matchattaxmad,mufc17,swapit x4,ilytorres9 x2,hattersfan x4,sham,NIAMHUSLFC07,ho123wang x2,matchattaxfanatic x4,victor meldrew,chris.jlee x3,turboboy94 x2,Sickone95 x2,swapmaster97 x2,Adz1197,matchattaxmaster11,garystephens x2,Oafcforever x2,CharlesHK x3,Cocacolaman75 x2,hotspurs95,Tankerton1 x2,Littlehammer,Matchattaxmasters22 x2,Sentai101,Heycallumj x2,monkey76x3,holden8klasnic17 x4,Phild,Futbol_Cards,watts27 x3,vorronin,markschmeichel,alanaman,kimmeh_d,richt11,paradogs77,Darbo x2,artsefa x2

Tradelist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7111723/1/

Wishlist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7119187/1/

Zlatan
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
im curious if Ibra is in this one!?
Posted Image

nicolasharris
100 Club
How could Ibra not be in the collection, one of the top 10 players in the world. The question is does he feature outside the base and parallel set as an autograph and/or jersey card.

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
gt6943
May 27 2014, 06:56 PM
Will there be a special offer for fcf forum members ??
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7198249/1/#new

gt6943
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Very good ..cards look like they will be very nice
Trusted traders

Rob PBS,Omeshm,Poolstar,Stevewaters,cjchelsea x2,pnchocolates x4,JoelMangsa,l1sboa x3,Juvefc x3,thekop10,masterofmatchattax,Jayce101 x9,Arsenal101 x2,palmerme1 x4,Mark Bradford (U.K),Adz97 x3,Ryan100 x2
Jamesalex,Blizzard x3,PriceySNR,llpalm08,NeilB x4,44gwilson,spursdave x3,Liam123,bibster x8,match attax crazy,Koda,matchattaxfan4 x3,matchattaxmad,mufc17,swapit x4,ilytorres9 x2,hattersfan x4,sham,NIAMHUSLFC07,ho123wang x2,matchattaxfanatic x4,victor meldrew,chris.jlee x3,turboboy94 x2,Sickone95 x2,swapmaster97 x2,Adz1197,matchattaxmaster11,garystephens x2,Oafcforever x2,CharlesHK x3,Cocacolaman75 x2,hotspurs95,Tankerton1 x2,Littlehammer,Matchattaxmasters22 x2,Sentai101,Heycallumj x2,monkey76x3,holden8klasnic17 x4,Phild,Futbol_Cards,watts27 x3,vorronin,markschmeichel,alanaman,kimmeh_d,richt11,paradogs77,Darbo x2,artsefa x2

Tradelist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7111723/1/

Wishlist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7119187/1/

solumlupus
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Nice! Wonder why they decreased the packs/box though
FWF Team: Benz Cruzados

Futera Cards for sale @ Benz Futera Shop

blizzard
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
solumlupus
May 28 2014, 02:35 PM
Actually if you look at the ratios from the previous Unique 2013 and the current Unique 2014 and do some comparison.
What I got (and if someone is so kind to validate the below ... sometimes the brains get muddled and cant do simple 1+1 :)

Unique 2013
1 CASE = 12 Boxes = 72 Packs
What you will end up with is
Autographs - 71
Memo - 36
Hero - 36
1/1s - 1
Total Hits = 144

Unique 2014
1 CASE = 3 Mini-Cases = 18 Boxes = 72 packs (same !)
Autographs - 33
Memo - 72
Rare Parallel - 36
1/1s - 3
Total Hits = 144 (same !)

from what I can see above there is a move from Autos to Memos this year other things remaining you get similar collation the parallels are probably going to be hardest to get a set of. BUT with the new Unique 2014 a Case gets you 3 1/1s !! or if you are just going to try to get a 1/1 it is significantly cheaper (just buy a Mini-Case) and easier to hit one.

The variety on offer has increased as well with different number of options.

Autographs for instance has 200 on offer
Master - 50
Titans - 100
Commanders - 30
Archives - 20
Which I think is better than last years Single, Quad, Red and Blue versions of the same player.

Memo's are just crazy (last year Unique 2013 had single memo and dual memo ONLY) ... ... if you are a memo collector ... good luck on this set, with the many different types where you have the Normal Memo, Memostars, Teammates, Then & Now, Mythical Memos. If you just want to collect 1 type of each player memo (excluding variations and assuming the dual/triple memo for memostars are same players as the single) There is a whopping 170 to collect ... if you include the various variations ... you are looking at a staggering 312 !!

And this year its not just Jersey's it seems we might be getting some other stuff .. ball .. boots .. shorts .. socks .. briefs .. boxers .. :)
I'm just waiting for them to add in Stadium Grass. (well Tennis has clay samples, Basketball have hardcourt .. why not grass for football or soil ... net string from Goal, they can have a 1/1 where it says this is the very net piece where the ball from the winning goal in the 2014 World Cup struck !! .. woo hooo endless possibilities)

Not forgetting they have the Card for Collectors database which might be useful. Definitely will give it a try once I can get my hands on a code.

Overall I think this set looks nice .. not held the Physical cards yet but I think they will be better than last year's offering.

oh and to the original issue of the Pack/box ratio .. think it makes it a little cheaper to buy a box and maybe even do box breaks if there is ever interest in one.
My Completed Trades

Bad Traders
Seb10

nicolasharris
100 Club
blizzard
May 29 2014, 02:47 AM
solumlupus
May 28 2014, 02:35 PM
Actually if you look at the ratios from the previous Unique 2013 and the current Unique 2014 and do some comparison.
What I got (and if someone is so kind to validate the below ... sometimes the brains get muddled and cant do simple 1+1 :)

Unique 2013
1 CASE = 12 Boxes = 72 Packs
Autographs - 71
Memo - 36
Hero - 36
1/1s - 1
Total Hits = 144

Unique 2014
1 CASE = 3 Mini-Cases = 18 Boxes = 72 packs (same !)
Autographs - 33
Memo - 72
Rare Parallel - 36
1/1s - 3
Total Hits = 144 (same !)

from what I can see above there is a move from Autos to Memos this year other things remaining you get similar collation the parallels are probably going to be hardest to get a set of. BUT with the new Unique 2014 a Case gets you 3 1/1s !! or if you are just going to try to get a 1/1 it is significantly cheaper (just buy a Mini-Case) and easier to hit one.

The variety on offer has increased as well with different number of options.

Autographs for instance has 200 on offer
Master - 50
Titans - 100
Commanders - 30
Archives - 20
Which I think is better than last years Single, Quad, Red and Blue versions of the same player.

Memo's are just crazy (last year Unique 2013 had single memo and dual memo ONLY) ... ... if you are a memo collector ... good luck on this set, with the many different types where you have the Normal Memo, Memostars, Teammates, Then & Now, Mythical Memos. If you just want to collect 1 type of each player memo (excluding variations and assuming the dual/triple memo for memostars are same players as the single) There is a whopping 170 to collect ... if you include the various variations ... you are looking at a staggering 312 !!

And this year its not just Jersey's it seems we might be getting some other stuff .. ball .. boots .. shorts .. socks .. briefs .. boxers .. :)
I'm just waiting for them to add in Stadium Grass. (well Tennis has clay samples, Basketball have hardcourt .. why not grass for football or soil ... net string from Goal, they can have a 1/1 where it says this is the very net piece where the ball from the winning goal in the 2014 World Cup struck !! .. woo hooo endless possibilities)

Not forgetting they have the Card for Collectors database which might be useful. Definitely will give it a try once I can get my hands on a code.

Overall I think this set looks nice .. not held the Physical cards yet but I think they will be better than last year's offering.

oh and to the original issue of the Pack/box ratio .. think it makes it a little cheaper to buy a box and maybe even do box breaks if there is ever interest in one.
Thanks Blizzard, you have done a great job to simplify and explain to me what is what with Unique 2014. :clap

From what Ive read the memorabilia cards appear to be mostly game jerseys.
I have re read the sales literature and they have only said 'not all game jersey' with the mythical set, which leads me think that the others are jerseys. i hope this is the case, I prefer that memorabilia has a specific reason to be where it is ( for example ok for shorts and jersey to be in a kit card).

blizzard
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
In case you are finding it hard to figure out what is out there in Futera 2014. Here's a quick summary of what to expect.

FUTERA UNIQUE 2014

200 Cases Produced
1 Case = 3 Mini-Cases
1 Mini Cases = 6 boxes
1 Box = 4 Packs
1 Pack = up to 17 Cards

Odds
Game Jersey (1:1)
Autograph (1:2)
Rare Parallel (1:2)
each Mini Case has a 1/1 Card

Main Base Set - 120 Cards
Main Parallel Set - 120 Cards (/11) Special Texture, Limited Seal
Main Parallel Set - 120 Cards (/55) Silver

Memorable
Memo Base Set - 75 Cards (/111)
Memo Parallel Base Set - 75 Cards (/11) Special Texture, Limited Seal
Memostar Single - 40 Cards (/100)
Memostar Double - 8 Cards (/25)
Memostar Triple - 4 Cards (/11)
Teammates Dual Jersey - 25 Cards (/50)
Teammates Parallel Dual Jersey - 25 Cards (/7)
Then & Now Memo - 17 Cards (/25)
Then & Now Parallel Memo - 17 Cards (/3)
Mythical Memo - 13 Cards (/10)
Mythical Parallel Memo - 13 Cards (/1)

Autographs (On Card Sig)
Masters - 50 Cards (less than /90)
Titans - 100 Cards (less than /35)
Commanders - 30 Cards (less than /35)
Archives (Victors) - 20 Cards (less than /10)

1 of 1 Cards
1/1 Printing Plates - some with sig, some front/back, some with 1 colour
1/1 Player Autograph
1/1 Mythical Parallel Memo
1/1 Combo Auto + Jumbo Jersey
** Non-Plate encased in Gold Frame with Diamond Feature - top 100 Footballers **

eagerly anticipating the release.
Edited by blizzard, May 29 2014, 08:19 AM.
My Completed Trades

Bad Traders
Seb10

nicolasharris
100 Club
Blizzard, I was thinking about your number of 144 hits with unique 2014 being the same as 2013. The value of the individual cards' worth is whats needed to determine the difference. What are your thoughts there ?

blizzard
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
nicolasharris
May 29 2014, 10:33 AM
Blizzard, I was thinking about your number of 144 hits with unique 2014 being the same as 2013. The value of the individual cards' worth is whats needed to determine the difference. What are your thoughts there ?
In my opinion there are a few considerations for this.

Autos .. U13 the number were not released but I don't think there are more than 100 diff autos out there .. I could be wrong but definitely it would be lower than the 200 on offer in U14. There is also different ratios in U14 which is not found in U13 which make certain autos harder to find.

Memo's are similar in nature with more variety and lower ratios in the U14 set. Making certain memo's harder to find.

Another factor to consider are the signers. Would be interesting to see the list once it comes out.

and here is the surprising thing ... lets put a $$ value to the cards.
I think assuming an Auto on average is $50 (probably lucky to get this offer now) but on average its about there I estimate. Memos are usually cheaper at say $25 each on average. A 1/1 would go for say $500 I'll leave the Parallel and Hero's out we take it that they are the same value. So what do we get

Unique 13 - 1 Case
Auto : 71 x 50 = $3550
Memo : 36 x 25 = $900
1/1 : 1 x 500 = $500
Giving a grand total of $4,950

Unique 14 - 1 Case
Auto : 33 x 50 = $1650
Memo : 72 x 25 = $1800
1/1 : 3 x 500 = $1500

and this gives a grand total of ...
$4,950 :)
My Completed Trades

Bad Traders
Seb10

nicolasharris
100 Club
Thanks Blizzard, and your reasoning adds up.

zhousiyuan
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
nicolasharris
May 26 2014, 03:41 PM
zhousiyuan
May 26 2014, 03:01 PM
i see my player.......
Maldini, I missed that on the first few reads :fing
i think the TEAMMATE of maldini is KAKA :wink
need any cards of MILAN players in milan uniform(also any cards/stickers of Maldini/Ambrosini/Baresi)

Zlatan
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Just got to say.....footballers do not have the "design-mind" ON, when they are signing cards!Hockeyplayers get it right, but footballers, they just take the pen and swish all over the cards, even though THERE IS A CLEAR SPACE FOR THE INK MADE ON THE DESIGN!!!:)
(I base this statement on viewing Messis and Ronaldos signed cards on the pictures)
Posted Image

klarco
Member Avatar
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
any info about checklist release date?
Posted Image
https://plus.google.com/photos/112967219990911021858/albums?banner=pwa
EBAY STORE ID KLARCO1983
GOOD BYE LEGENDARY CAPITANO ! JAVIER ZANETTI#4

rishgoon
Member Avatar
100 Club
They look good. Is that Ramsey in between Xavi and Santi?
"I went back to my hotel and intended to watch Tottenham on television - but I fell asleep" - Arsene Wenger

Posted Image

MY BUCKET
MY WANTLIST
MY FEEDBACK

deathstep
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Where and how do you buy boxes and what will they cost? (when the set is released)
Swedish Chelsea fc and AIK fan.

My tradelist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7196296/1/

My wishlist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7196223/1/#new

My Ebay http://www.ebay.com/usr/jompa137

My feedback http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7197392/1/#new

Mncardscollectibles is my favourite football card shop. They have good prices and fantastic communication.

KoNiKo
Member Avatar
100 Club
Nice look collection!!
My web
My official facebook page (KoNiKo Colecciones)
@KoNiColecciones

Angel
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
1/1 in eahc case good

nicolasharris
100 Club
deathstep
Jun 6 2014, 09:37 PM
Where and how do you buy boxes and what will they cost? (when the set is released)
Best deals are the offers on FCF, problem is they are limted to a case or so and go quick, hopefully Tollyman can get another offer for us.
Otherwise Ebay, Futera web site mail order or specialist card shops (Unique not mass market news trade etc...)

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Anybody else get an email from Futera about the release yesterday? It showed a pic of the specialist engraving and the uncut memostars sheet. On the uncut memostars sheet I was immediately drawn to seeing Peter Schmeichel on it, odds are it'll be his United or Denmark jersey but praying for it to be Villa again

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I emailed Futera asking would it be a Villa jersey and they said the Schmeichel would be of his United jersey....but there will be David Ginola Aston Villa worn jersey cards :clap So that's what I'll be after. They definitely have some of the best customer service around with extremely quick replies
Edited by Portlaw, Jun 9 2014, 04:22 AM.

deathstep
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Still no release date?
Swedish Chelsea fc and AIK fan.

My tradelist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7196296/1/

My wishlist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7196223/1/#new

My Ebay http://www.ebay.com/usr/jompa137

My feedback http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7197392/1/#new

Mncardscollectibles is my favourite football card shop. They have good prices and fantastic communication.

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
deathstep
Jun 9 2014, 01:49 PM
Still no release date?
They mentioned to me in the email that it would "start shipping in a few days". So maybe next week you might see some packages in the post.

Really cannot wait to check out the online system to see the background of the cards

jayce101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
is there a full checklist yet?

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
jayce101
Jun 9 2014, 05:58 PM
is there a full checklist yet?
They mentioned this with regards to the checklist - "The Checklist for Futera UNIQUE 2014 will be posted on/ shortly after Launch date"

I didn't ask then about the release or the checklist but they were very upfront about the information which is really great to see

zhousiyuan
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Portlaw
Jun 9 2014, 03:20 AM
Anybody else get an email from Futera about the release yesterday? It showed a pic of the specialist engraving and the uncut memostars sheet. On the uncut memostars sheet I was immediately drawn to seeing Peter Schmeichel on it, odds are it'll be his United or Denmark jersey but praying for it to be Villa again
Hi, Massimo

Thank you for your email.

The Checklist for Futera UNIQUE 2014 will be published on or shortly after Launch which will provide details about what player cards are on what cards and in what sets. We have released some preview photographs but Iím sorry I donít have access to other card pictures from the Collection.

However, I can let you know that P. Maldini features in the following:-

* Regular Set
* Parallel Set
* Jersey Cards Set - Memorables
* Jersey Cards Set- Teammates

Best regards,
Caroline

nicolasharris
100 Club
zhousiyuan
Jun 10 2014, 03:50 AM
Portlaw
Jun 9 2014, 03:20 AM
Hi, Massimo

Thank you for your email.

The Checklist for Futera UNIQUE 2014 will be published on or shortly after Launch which will provide details about what player cards are on what cards and in what sets. We have released some preview photographs but Iím sorry I donít have access to other card pictures from the Collection.

However, I can let you know that P. Maldini features in the following:-

* Regular Set
* Parallel Set
* Jersey Cards Set - Memorables
* Jersey Cards Set- Teammates

Best regards,
Caroline
If anyone else is getting specifics on footballers in the collection please post information, thanks.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · World Football Unique 2014 · Next Topic »
Add Reply