Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Match Attax World Stars 2010 - Noticable Differences; What's the difference between both sets?
Topic Started: May 28 2014, 04:07 PM (806 Views)
alanaman
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Before I sold my collection I was only a few cards short of completing all 9 editions of the world stars.

World Stars (Ireland/Scotland) - Same cards as the england set except sybia and medal not includeed. Limited edition was Torres with defence and attack in english.

World Stars (International) - Smaller set but has loads of different cards, cant remember excatly how many but its about 50ish. Has defence and attack written in 6 languages. Star player, motm and 100c written in english. Limited edition was torres with 6 languages and english limited edition.

World Stars (German) - Base set same as international version but star players etc written in german, limited edition was mario gomez with limited edition written in german (limitierte auflage)

World Stars (French) - Same as above with french language, limited edition was william gallas

World Stars (Spanish) - Sameas above with spanish language, limted edition was torrez with limited edition written as edition limitada

World Stars (Portugal) - Same as above with portuguese language, limited edition was sabrosa with limited edition written in portuguese

World Stars (Italian) - Same as above with italian language, limited edition was fabio cannavaro with italian language.

World Stars (Argentina) - Base cards same as above but with numbers on the top left hand corner of each card, star players, motm etc are like base and not shiney, language is spanish. No limited edition.

World Stars Mexico - This contained a smaller set of cards again with numbers, this set also included cards from 6 teams from the mexican league, there was also star players and motm from this league. There were 4 limited editions that are known although many believe that 6 exist, one from each of hte mexican league teams.

The world stars was a massive collection, to have all different cards you needed to have the english, international argentinian and mexican base sets and the shineys from each individual country. I was only about 8 cards short of finishing it. Those Italian MOTM cards are impossible lol. Hope this helps.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

alanaman
Limited Edition
I sold my almost full set to forum member tobygan, he should be able to post pictures. The german, french and international versions are relatively easy to complete, the spanish and mexican a little harder and the portuguese, italian and argentinian are a nightmare. There were so few of these cards sold in their relative countries, they are so hard to find.

alanaman
Limited Edition
@Larrybigbananas, Just found an argentinian ferdinand star player card lying in the shed, its not damaged. PM me your address and you can have it to start your collection off. The Argentina cards were strange ones, there was no foil at all and a lot of them were cut badly therefore the picture is a little off on a lot of cards.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax England 2014 · Next Topic »
Add Reply