Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Match Attax World Stars 2010 - Noticable Differences; What's the difference between both sets?
Topic Started: May 28 2014, 04:07 PM (846 Views)
klarco
Member Avatar
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
alanaman
Jun 3 2014, 01:39 AM
I sold my almost full set to forum member tobygan, he should be able to post pictures. The german, french and international versions are relatively easy to complete, the spanish and mexican a little harder and the portuguese, italian and argentinian are a nightmare. There were so few of these cards sold in their relative countries, they are so hard to find.
you think french version is easy to complet?

i want to know some opinions on it...
Because i have just complet this french set and my opinion is this collect is hard to complet! more than 1000 packets and some trade for complet it

@amigo

u don't have fr version ? homme du match
Posted Image
https://plus.google.com/photos/112967219990911021858/albums?banner=pwa
EBAY STORE ID KLARCO1983
GOOD BYE LEGENDARY CAPITANO ! JAVIER ZANETTI#4
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

klarco
Member Avatar
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
In 2010, when it was release, i think it was easy to complet a set but personally, In 2012 i wanted to complet the set and it was hard, no sellers on ebay for french version, not in Hypermarket.. no guys for trade it in France..just a seller who sell 5euros the pack :)

My opinion is this french version isn't really hard to get, but not much easy like Uk and Deutschland version...

no guys?
Posted Image
https://plus.google.com/photos/112967219990911021858/albums?banner=pwa
EBAY STORE ID KLARCO1983
GOOD BYE LEGENDARY CAPITANO ! JAVIER ZANETTI#4
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax England 2014 · Next Topic »
Add Reply