Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Limited Edition cards
Topic Started: Jun 4 2014, 03:58 AM (1,025 Views)
Basingstoke Adrenalyn XL name
Member Avatar
Regular Card
[ * ]
Right 1st of all i'm gonna quickly say i'm a new collector and have only now being collecting for about 3 weeks tops I mainly play the game more than thinking of completing the collection of cards in truth but i'm now obviously desperate for the LE's

My collection so far for the LE cards

Ashley Cole, Robin Van Persie, Mario Balotelli, Jack Wilshere, Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar Jr, and Steven Gerrard

But here is where I need a little advice as i'm now totally baffled, The official game when you enter it and it brings you to the opening page says the cards what you will get in the packs etc start multi and so on I get that I understand that bit

So going by the list I have 3 of the 5 listed starter pack limited edition cards and 5 out of 5 limited edition cards from the multi packs

However this is where i'm confused the starter pack list does not seem to be correct as I saw 2 players that arent even listed and they were Philip Lahm and Bastian Schweinsteiger which stupidly I decided not to buy and I should of done

The town I now live in Basingstoke of course being my forum name I've searched every little corner from Tesco's to McColls to One Stop for both starter packs and multi packs and it turns out that also multi packs have now gone and any starter packs left I have the LE card inside

Is there any advice now on how to get Limited Edition cards?

Panini official game website
The link above is to the bit where it actually lists the players in the packs

Any help will be much welcomed thank you
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · World Cup (Brazil) Adrenalyn XL · Next Topic »
Add Reply