Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Is there interest in a comprehensive Checklist of all the different versions of this collection?
Yes 9 (90%)
No 1 (10%)
Total Votes: 10
Match Attax World Cup 2010 CHECKLISTS
Topic Started: Jun 7 2014, 02:10 PM (2,389 Views)
Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I've been looking for a comprehensive checklist for this collection to check my lists to see if I am missing anything.

I couldn't access the one on the Soccer Card Index site.

Is it worthwhile me doing a checklist on my blog?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
KMoran28
Jun 9 2014, 01:04 PM
Do you need any scans of the original checklist the work from Alan??
Thanks for your offer of help.

I've put the checklist on my website now:

http://cartophilic-info-exch.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/topps-match-attax-england-2010-england.html

It covers England 2010, International Legends and all the World Stars collections.

I'm sure there are many collectors on here more knowledgeable than me. I'd be grateful if you find any errors, that you'll let me know.

I was going to do an illustrated checklist of the Limited Edition cards but I don't have pictures of the Maxi Rodriguez card or the Ryan Nelsen card. If these were actually released I'd be grateful if someone could provide scans.

I'm also compiling a complete list of all the base players showing which are available in both and those that are only available in one or the other....

Alan

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Hi Toby

Thanks for letting me know about the Maxi Rodriguez LE - I've deleted it from the list.

I think most if not all of the errors/varieties were mentioned here on FCF or on eBay. I'll trawl through my old files from that period to see if I've got any photos of them.

I've never seen the Ryan Nelsen LE either, perhaps it wasn't released.

Take care, and thanks for your kind comments,

Alan

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
alanaman
Jun 10 2014, 03:07 AM
I was only a few cards off finishing all of these sets. I hope you dont mind me pointing out a few errors Alan.
The Northern Ireland set was not part of the international set, the set released in Northern Ireland was billed as world stars but the base set, star players, motm and 100c were all exactly the same cards as the match attax england set. The only difference being that Medel from Chile and Sybia from South Africa were ommited from the Northern Ireland set.
The international set covered the countries mentioned but not Northern Ireland. The limited edition for the northern ireland set was torres with english only writing for defence and attack and limited edition written in english.
There are in fact 4 different torres limiteds,
1 - defence and attack in english and limited edition in english (northern ireland release)
2 - defence and attack in 6 languages and limited edtition in english (international release)
3 - defence and attack in 6 languages and limited edition in spanish edition limitada (spanish release)
4 - defence and attack in 6 languages and limited edition in german limitierte auflage (austrian release, gomez was not released in austria that i know of)

The argentina set for some reason did not include the santa cruz star player, it was the same otherwise. The mexico set is much smaller as it included mexican league cards too, there is 4 confirmed limiteds with this set although many believe that 6 exist as all other cards are based round 6 mexican teams. I have the complete mexican checklist if you need it. I was down to needing about 15 cards to complete the entire set. To complete it I had 4 base sets
1 - england / northern ireland (bigger set)
2 - international set 6 languages for defence and attack
3 - argentina set as above but with numbers on each card
4 - mexico set smaller set again with numbers

Star players, motm and 100c from each individual country as there was differences in all of them.

All the individual limiteds including the 4 different torres cards.
Hope this helps and isnt too confusing. If you have any other questions about this set let me know.

Hi Alan

Thank you very much for all your help. It will take me some time to sort through everything but I'll update everything later today and include notes to identify what has been amended and why.

I'm very grateful to collectors like yourself and Toby. I didn't collect these and just want to provide somewhere where all the relevant information is easily available.

I didn't realise the Argentina version was numbered. I don't have this information. If I can find it I'll probably include a separate list for that collection.

Thanks again Alan.

-

Edited by Alan, Jun 10 2014, 06:34 AM.

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Hi Toby,

I read your earlier post and was wondering what to do. To find two different starter packs in Belgium is unusual. I'm wondering whether a company over there has imported unsold stock from Malaysia/Asia rather than them actually being issued by Panini in Belgium???? Any thoughts?

Alan

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · World Cup 2010 Topps England Cards · Next Topic »
Add Reply